The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    INB4 ? act like Game didn't drop arguably the best album of the year last year.

No need to act, TPAB and T&Y both came out last year. *shrugs*

Get that wack ass T& Trash all the way the ? outta here lmaoooooooooooo
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This reminds me of wen pac got bac wu tang chain for them
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Smh as I said 'the change of heart' is coming......plus gayme needs to ? about this snitch ? when his ? recorded himself beating on 40flopp snitching on himself
    Buck a hoe tho!
    Y'all respect a junkie crying to another man over a ? that had a job?

U a ? tho @grandma backinwhite .....& these ? ass ? on here still lol & c/s ya ? ? cuz they r donkey ? just like u.... that's y they let ya girl boy ass @grandma backinwhite live on here cuz the whole ic is the donkey & there's ? n the donkey who get on here & play a lady boy like u to get male posters attention smh
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the thing that let's me know ? just be talking
    Ain't no code
    ? snitch all the time
    All your favorite dope boys have snitched
    the only code is self preservation
    Ain't no honor amongst thieves

If he told out of respect to Kingstons people then I respect it. If he cut a deal to get out of heat he is a rat ? . Context does matter

as long as meek only told sean and not the cops, THAT IS NOT SNITCHING, you look out for your friends in life

i swear you ? dont even know what a snitch is. Context matters a lot, meek is not a snitch for letting his friend know who robbed him
  • gee757
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    - Bodied by a singing ?
    - beat up by Problem
    - snitch

MMG is officially done

Well if ? is gonna run wit that gossip problem story....then I must remind u that Suge knight slapped the ear ring outta games tongue twice n 05 & game ? ass ain't do ?
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    - Bodied by a singing ?
    - beat up by Problem
    - snitch

MMG is officially done

Well if ? is gonna run wit that gossip problem story....then I must remind u that Suge knight slapped the ear ring outta games tongue twice n 05 & game ? ass ain't do ?

thats suge though, not drake lol

people use to be afraid of suge, meek let drake clown him, the softest ? in the game
  • gee757
    edited September 2016
    Options

people use to be afraid of suge, meek let drake clown him, the softest ? in the game

It don't matter game is suppose to b a super blood so his ? ass should've got @ Suge when Suge kept slapping the ear ring outta his tongue n 05.....& I repeat Drake only won to people who hate hip hop & love hip pop a real hip hop head knows u can't win rap battles wit ghostwriters that only works n Canada
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ain't no code
    ? snitch all the time

If he told out of respect to Kingstons people then I respect it. If he cut a deal to get out of heat he is a rat ? . Context does matter

as long as meek only told sean and not the cops, THAT IS NOT SNITCHING, you look out for your friends in life

i swear you ? dont even know what a snitch is. Context matters a lot, meek is not a snitch for letting his friend know who robbed him

Nope. That's called being a Good Samaritan. Grown folks, tax paying, involved in they community type ? .

Not saying Meek is one but labeling that action as snitching is what OGs do to manipulate young hustlers and rappers say to sell to white people.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Options
    Ain't no code
    ? snitch all the time

Nope. That's called being a Good Samaritan. Grown folks, tax paying, involved in they community type ? .

Not saying Meek is one but labeling that action as snitching is what OGs do to manipulate young hustlers and rappers say to sell to white people.

Uneducated folks are always easy to manipulate, and in america there is a lot of them. :(
  • gee757
    Options
    I just noticed the tongue ring queen took that ig avi pic of him & nikki down....I swear doja is a lame for this wack beef to help promote his flop/album
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Options

It don't matter game is suppose to b a super blood so his ? ass should've got @ Suge when Suge kept slapping the ear ring outta his tongue n 05.....& I repeat Drake only won to people who hate hip hop & love hip pop a real hip hop head knows u can't win rap battles wit ghostwriters that only works n Canada

Dr. dre and kanye use ghostwriters so people just dont care in general, its the sad state of hip hop

also im on meeks side just to clarify in regards to him vs game, meek is not a snitch (until we actually get some proof that says otherwise).

also didnt games older brother get murdered and he didnt do ? about it, in fact he probably joined the gang that killed his own brother, hes that stupid. (maybe someone on here knows)

• gee757
    Options

Dr. dre and kanye use ghostwriters so people just dont care in general, its the sad state of hip hop

also im on meeks side just to clarify in regards to him vs game, meek is not a snitch (until we actually get some proof that says otherwise).

also didnt games older brother get murdered and he didnt do ? about it, in fact he probably joined the gang that killed his own brother, hes that stupid. (maybe someone on here knows)

I've never heard dre or ye claim top5 wit ghostwriters drakes outsider culture vulture Canadian ass is the only who tried to pull that bs.....& IDC about the meek game ? cuz lame game started this corny ? to help promote his next flop.....

off topic it's been over 6yrs since u had that ? ass sn it's bout time u get me off ya mind & change that ? ass sn
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh as I said 'the change of heart' is coming......plus gayme needs to ? about this snitch ? when his ? recorded himself beating on 40flopp snitching on himself
    Buck a hoe tho!
    Y'all respect a junkie crying to another man over a ? that had a job?

U a ? tho @grandma backinwhite .....& these ? ass ? on here still lol & c/s ya ? ? cuz they r donkey ? just like u.... that's y they let ya girl boy ass @grandma backinwhite live on here cuz the whole ic is the donkey & there's ? n the donkey who get on here & play a lady boy like u to get male posters attention smh

it's too early for the ? boy ? aye
  • x the unknown
    Options

I've never heard dre or ye claim top5 wit ghostwriters drakes outsider culture vulture Canadian ass is the only who tried to pull that bs.....& IDC about the meek game ? cuz lame game started this corny ? to help promote his next flop.....

off topic it's been over 6yrs since u had that ? ass sn it's bout time u get me off ya mind & change that ? ass sn

game sold more records then meek tho
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game dropped a nice ass dis record,
    ? all this other chatty patty ? ..

I tried to get the Dj to play it last night,
    But he ain't have wifi or the cord to connect to my phone..

SN: I understand what @brother5 is saying however, I would've relieved SK of his jewelry too,
    if the opportunity presented itself..

? walking around with $300,000 worth of jewelry on..
  • x the unknown
    Options
    I just noticed the tongue ring queen took that ig avi pic of him & nikki down....I swear doja is a lame for this wack beef to help promote his flop/album

feelings aye
  • gee757
    Options

Yeah Yeah Yeah I'm a ? and only donkey ? cs and lol at my posts and they let me live and blah blah blah blah blah
    You say the same ? every post
    I'm in disbelief that yeen died from some combination of birth defects, lung cancer and an aggressive form of chlamydia
    I hope you lose your meds and pass tonight, weird ass ?
    Don't quote me again

? ? I'm on ya head ? that's the only reason y ya ? @grandma backinwhite ass is still allowed to post on here cuz the whole ic is the donkey......but n 2012 the last yr when the ic was some wat regular & it wasn't kool to b a donkey regular/weirdo if ? knew u was a lady boy @grandma backinwhite on here u would've got ran off..... ya ? ass lucked up & turned ? n 2013 the yr the whole ic turned into the donkey & being a donkey regular/weirdo was the norm & u being a lady boy @grandma backinwhite was kool that's y ya ? ass got donkey regulars/weirdos n here lol & c/s ya blk boy George cross dressing grandma trucker ass ? boy cuz they r ? /donkeys just like u lady boy
  • gee757
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

SN: I understand what @brother5 is saying however, I would've relieved SK of his jewelry too,

To b honest that diss was corny & wack cuz y is game doing all this lame ? right b4 his album? This ? reminds me of how woodface would promote his wack albums wit beef.....meek knows there is no money n battling & making empty threats on wax is corny that's y meek told game he don't have no bars for his bipolar ass especially when game is gonna have a 'change of heart'
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

To b honest that diss was corny & wack cuz y is game doing all this lame ? right b4 his album? This ? reminds me of how woodface would promote his wack albums wit beef.....meek knows there is no money n battling & making empty threats on wax is corny that's y meek told game he don't have no bars for his bipolar ass especially when game is gonna have a 'change of heart'

I agree with your post bro bro,
    But I can't deny the fact that Games record is nice..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Game can say all that disrespectful shss & talk to Meek like a straight up dweeb but now it's cool for Meek to squash it, after the fact? Lol

These rap dudes are a whole boy out here
This discussion has been closed.