Jay Electronica Dont Got Any Music To Preform At The Made In America Festival

Options
BlevlandBoyBool
BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in The Reason
"This is the Asiatic black man? He might as well have said 'My album is never coming out." - youtube comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK9F2jW05Vo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT1op1hala8

Comments

• BlevlandBoyBool
    Options
    i thought you ? would love this ?
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Jay Electronica is at the point where his first album has to be earth-shattering classic dope because if it drops and it's wack the internet will never let him live it down. Personally I think Jay Electronica is mad overrated.

If he drops some ? that sounds like 2008 I'll laugh

He's gotta come with an entirely new and yet classic sound for his ? to live up to the hype

Dude can't even put a track of his own out, so i don't know how he would pull that off
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Jay Electronica is at the point where his first album has to be earth-shattering classic dope because if it drops and it's wack the internet will never let him live it down. Personally I think Jay Electronica is mad overrated.

He was at that point about 5 years ago lol
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    If Blaze blessed him with some Exhibits the album will sound cool.

Although any beat without 808s sounds dated to ? these days
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man listen the reason is keeping this dude alive, i mean no one i know talks about dude. I say if he wanna let his career die let's start tossing dirt on his ass and move on to the next hiphop savior
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay should drop a trap album out of the blue that doesn't have any of the songs he's released. Just uploads it to his soundcloud.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    Man listen the reason is keeping this dude alive, i mean no one i know talks about dude. I say if he wanna let his career die let's start tossing dirt on his ass and move on to the next hiphop savior

Electrolytes killed me for saying this last year lls
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I told ya'll ? the other week. I was there anticipating a decent show, and it was ? .
    ? ? caused a stampede at his set in Made in America on Saturday letting everyone jump on stage.

He spent a third of the time lowkey bashing trap music which is Ok.
    But spent the other third interrupting his DJ to say dumb ? and the final third actually performing old music.

What's it gonna take for us to get the ? album my guy? I wanted to listen to Jay Electronica records not Jay Elec-chatty Patty rants.
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    Options
    I told ya'll ? the other week. I was there anticipating a decent show, and it was ? .
    ? ? caused a stampede at his set in Made in America on Saturday letting everyone jump on stage.

He spent a third of the time lowkey bashing trap music which is Ok.
    But spent the other third interrupting his DJ to say dumb ? and the final third actually performing old music.

What's it gonna take for us to get the ? album my guy? I wanted to listen to Jay Electronica records not Jay Elec-chatty Patty rants.

tidal exclusive single boming soon