The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    West Coast ? bullying these rap ? ?!...Damn shame
    I remember the days of uncle luke having suge and his boys on skates and west coast rapper videos in nyc getting shot up
    Yall made these proper whiteboy talking, perm khakis and vans wearing, messican mafia ran ? bully anybodysmmfh

Come to Cali and talk that ? and ill give u props til then silence lil ?

Y would I hafto come to cali ?
    Everywhere is just like compton right?
    Word to dj quik
    If u can do whatever over there u can do it over here too lil ?
    Keep your invite
    Whenever u find yourself on the (b)east coast come get the hot sauce and burritos slapped out of u blood.

? before u speak remember where the "bloods" came from lil ? . Respect it. Matter of fact where u live

The bloods came from the chi
    And im in jersey
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember the days of uncle luke having suge and his boys on skates and west coast rapper videos in nyc getting shot up
    Yall made these proper whiteboy talking, perm khakis and vans wearing, messican mafia ran ? bully anybodysmmfh

Word to dj quik
    Keep your invite
    Whenever u find yourself on the (b)east coast come get the hot sauce and burritos slapped out of u blood.

? before u speak remember where the "bloods" came from lil ? . Respect it. Matter of fact where u live

And im in jersey

haa
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So problem beat up. Meek?

wouldn't say that.....but if y'all was wondering.

He killed this, he should be bigger, I do like the fact he kept it respectful about the Meek situation
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word to dj quik
    Keep your invite

And im in jersey

The invitation is open. You had so much to say about Cali so come over here and say that ? . Be about those words partna
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word to dj quik
    Keep your invite

And im in jersey

The invitation is open. You had so much to say about Cali so come over here and say that ? . Be about those words partna

Invitation is open over here too slime
    I dont have any business in cali
    If I ever do Ill be sure to get at u, please believe i wouldnt go all the way there solely to slap u
    Only as an added bonus
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Meek Mill is the type of nicca that will catch a flat tire & call Nicki to repair it smdh

This ? T. Sanford a rotten ass ? mane, lol.

How this page get to 16 pages did somebody get shot, stabbed, or fight? I can't read all this ? right now. Was it proven Meek snitched on yet?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    edited September 2016
    Options

Meek says he is untouched
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options

Problem speaks
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options

Meek goes at Game again
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options

Game says Meek has been blowing up his phone to squash it, Game still wants to fight though
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Meek goes at Game again

Once again bringing up his material ? when he doesn't have anything else to say. Meek seems like one of those people who talks all that ? online but doesn't want any problems when confronted.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    - Bodied by a singing ?
    - beat up by Problem
    - snitch

MMG is officially done

Well if ? is gonna run wit that gossip problem story....then I must remind u that Suge knight slapped the ear ring outta games tongue twice n 05 & game ? ass ain't do ?

Game done too. From my perspective on the west coast Y.G. took his spot.

hell nah

My Krazy Life had people outside of the Grammys protesting because it didn't get a nod. I've heard more My Krazy Life, Why You Hating & Twist My Fingaz more than anything Game has put out since The Documentary. Y.G. even had mixtape ? being played in clubs a few years ago. Game got more clout on some industry rap ? thanks to his G- Unit affiliation back in the day. But currently, I can say confidently from L.A., The Bay, & Las Vegas and everything in between, Y.G. out doing Game.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If nothing major happens from this beef then meek might really be untouchable. As materialistic as he is, his money hasn't stopped coming in and DC4 is highly anticipated regardless of the slander and beatings he took the past 2 years.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is telling Sean Kingston game had something to do with the chain snatching switching or not?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word to dj quik
    Keep your invite

And im in jersey

Invitation is open over here too slime
    I dont have any business in cali
    If I ever do Ill be sure to get at u, please believe i wouldnt go all the way there solely to slap u
    Only as an added bonus

Well like u said u have no business in Cali so keep it out ya mouth because you know nothin about it. And if u feel free to step foot out here let me know partna. Send me a message and ill smack the taste out ya mouth. Dont let this online ? gas u up homie. I dont know ? about jersey so i dont speak on it. Dont talk about Cali keep it off ya lips point blank period
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is telling Sean Kingston game had something to do with the chain snatching switching or not?

Nah thats lookin out for ya people

If u my ? and i know whats up ima let u know...how u handle that info is on u

? actin like Meek wasnt really thuggin in Philly before the deal tho
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    If yall want the rest of the text messages and posts from these two, just hit up akademiks IG.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Social media is the death of hiphop

The fans hold the buying power though.
This discussion has been closed.