The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why a 36 year old involved in chain snatching at a club?

Crime has an age limit on it? I had no idea
    Actually it does... but aight
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe I'm saying this but I gotta ride with Omeeka on this one. Game doin too much lying and ? ? .
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    - Bodied by a singing ?
    - beat up by Problem
    - snitch

MMG is officially done

Well if ? is gonna run wit that gossip problem story....then I must remind u that Suge knight slapped the ear ring outta games tongue twice n 05 & game ? ass ain't do ?

Game done too. From my perspective on the west coast Y.G. took his spot.

hell nah

My Krazy Life had people outside of the Grammys protesting because it didn't get a nod. I've heard more My Krazy Life, Why You Hating & Twist My Fingaz more than anything Game has put out since The Documentary. Y.G. even had mixtape ? being played in clubs a few years ago. Game got more clout on some industry rap ? thanks to his G- Unit affiliation back in the day. But currently, I can say confidently from L.A., The Bay, & Las Vegas and everything in between, Y.G. out doing Game.

yg don't got ? on lock
  • x the unknown
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

Beans say don't make him bring the fatigues back out, he riding for Meek Milly..

That's him on the left..

beans better sit down he too old to be jumpin in battles his age
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Beans say don't make him bring the fatigues back out, he riding for Meek Milly..

That's him on the left..

? all the way outta here, ? just got waayyyy more interesting if Battle-Scarred Beans is getting involved.
  • x the unknown
    Options

That's him on the left..

? all the way outta here, ? just got waayyyy more interesting if Battle-Scarred Beans is getting involved.

haa beans is too old to be jumpin in rap beefs at his age ? what u talking bout aye
  • x the unknown
    Options
    Can't believe I'm saying this but I gotta ride with Omeeka on this one. Game doin too much lying and ? ? .

game must be tellin the truth cause nobody aint call him out on it
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2016
    Options
    The tongue ring queen dun ? ;D Philly got meek back gayme better cut the Wwe ? out especially when his wack album is gonna flop.......even Sean is getting @ the change of heart constant 4 starting this fake beef plus ? sisqo bipolar ass4 crying like a ? on camera saying he hates hip hop
    7 @'s

Yes @grandma backinwhite I @;D u that many times so the regular posters can know ya a cross dressing truck driver @grandma backinwhite the only people who accept u on here is donkey ? just like u
  • gee757
    Options

Chill out ? don't get your panties in a bunch..
    I know how much you like flirting with @gee757 but I ain't him..

That ? is from Canada his opinion don't mean ? he's just a outsider typing dumb ?
  • x the unknown
    edited September 2016
    Options

game must be tellin the truth cause nobody aint call him out on it

Bruh, that ? photoshopping call logs and everything.

was u there when he photoshop ? if not then shut the ? up aye
  • gee757
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I support what Meek did. He took a stance on Black on Black violence we should all follow. Get these ? , hoodlums and thugs out of our communities if they plan to bully, extort and rob our own. They are no different from white race agents doing a shakedown. What kind of gangsters is proud to rob an unarmed, jovial guy like SK. Very dissapointed in the way Game handled this

The gangstas on change of heart wit blonde hair like sisqo wit hazel eye contacts rocking a ear ring n his tongue x stripper wit a butterfly ? ass face tat lolll
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's him on the left..

Didn't this ? get shot by a 22 from chic and only have 1 lung?Beans might wont to just keep it in rap,he can barely talk now.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek looked like a goofy
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disappointed in beans on this one...never hear nothing bout meek and beans but as soon as meek in trouble he go running to beans....but beans took the bait, man I thought he was better than this
  • gee757
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ar ab & beans gangsta> the change of heart contestant gangsta
  • MiamiNights
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Disappointed in beans on this one...never hear nothing bout meek and beans but as soon as meek in trouble he go running to beans....but beans took the bait, man I thought he was better than this

I have no problem with it,i mean if good music comes out of it oh well,if bodies drop oh well lol.
    Beans probably thinking ? picking on Meek like the city dont ride for him and he's doing that.
  • gee757
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Y is folks surprised beans is backing meek cuz he know the change of heart contestant is starting fake beef to promote his wack album that's gonna flop
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

I have no problem with it,i mean if good music comes out of it oh well,if bodies drop oh well lol.
    Beans probably thinking ? picking on Meek like the city dont ride for him and he's doing that.

Thats fine but the city doesn't ride for him....beans be like the first in line

I woke up this morning to some dude from Philly on fb sharing games video and laughing at meek, that's when I came to see this mess
  • MiamiNights
    Options

Thats fine but the city doesn't ride for him....beans be like the first in line

I woke up this morning to some dude from Philly on fb sharing games video and laughing at meek, that's when I came to see this mess

I feel you i think some might join in just to get that 5min spotlight on them.
  • gee757
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lol@ outsiders talking bout philly don't back meek when ar ab is riding wit meek now on the tongue ring queen change of heart contestant butterfly face ?

This discussion has been closed.