The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »

So Meek sat back while his "friend" was relieved of his jewels?

Where in any of those tweets did you read this?

You need to read it in a tweet for it to make sense? Everyone involved confirmed Meek and his crew were in the building when Kingston got bottled and juxed

Cool so how was Meek supposed to stop a group of people from robbing SK, ESPECIALLY in LA??

Didn't "The Chasers" beat up Quentin Miller in LA? I thought them ? was everywhere with Meek the way he talks lol

Lmao my ? just leave it alone

Oh ok, you don't actually have a relevant response
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

What does that have to do with the crew of an LA artist robbing another artist in LA??

I'm genuinely confused how you ? draw the conclusions that you do

Lol smh boy i tell u muthafukas is just making up anything to hate
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    ONE picture dont mean u ? know them u ? . Do you have any of their numbers? Can u call them up ? No u cant so cut that ? . Ur obessed wit mmg .

I don't even know y I'm explaining my self to a faceless Canadian culture vulture outsider like u but there is mmg n the 757 u delusional foolish drakie smh

Wtf r u sayin . No one knows u stop makin ? up in ya head.
  • gee757
    Options

There is ? n the 757 wit mmg chains u stewpid Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Gee really look up to these dudes like father's and it ain't never about rapping...it's always on some tmz gossip ?

U r a white boy y r u on a blk musik site worrying about a blk male poster who don't give a ? about ya outsider ass? .......idgaf when u nerds on here call me a groupie or Stan when I know mmg ? irl wit pik proof making u geeks look stewpid......wat lame game is doing is corny & wack if game was a real street ? that mush face ? wouldn't b rapping he would physically attacking meek cuz snitchs get stitches.....this is lame rap Wwe beef that's y gayme is rappin & not clapping & now everybody can see game is doing all this for attention to sell his wack album philly ? ha ve no choice but to stand up for meek & ride on the tongue ring queen

Shut your weak chin havin ass up...don't respond to me with ? you make up in that fat ass brain of yours...save it for yourself ?
  • RickyRich
    Options

There is ? n the 757 wit mmg chains u stewpid Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie

Lmfao ? must be from the mall . U confused
  • bck145
    edited September 2016
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    This ? turned into gossip girls,
    how/why do so many people hate Meek ??
    ? got everybody against him..

Its jealousy imo

Meek looks like the average street ? but he made something of himself on a major scale

These ? see their failed/wasted potential reflected in his success

And these goofy ? seem to be personally mad/offended that he has Nicki, as if any of these ? would have a chance with her either way, in ANY situation lmao

Doubt it has anything to do with Nicki especially since she ain't the only chick with a build a ? body out there. Think it has more to do with how Meek has been carrying himself. How many times has he said "I'm not going back and forth on the internet" just to end up right back on the internet doing it. He admitted himself his team had to change and hide his own twitter password from him last summer. Look at the situation when he got mad at Wale for not tweeting about his album, some stupid ? to get mad about in the 1st place, only to get sonned by Wale when he posted a screen shot of him doing just that weeks before Meek got in his feelings. Meek is emotional as ? .

I saw a video of Wale getting mad for not being recognized, so please stop trying to make that situation bigger than it was

I repeat, it has to be about Nicki because in most cases you ? mention her when insulting Meek for no reason

I don't follow behind artists on twitter and social media because that ? is irrelevant to me

The only thing that matters to me is the music. And that seems to be the only thing you ? ignore

It's all about music but you like some of the worst music there is....try again dickrider
  • RickyRich
    Options
    This thread gonna do numbers
  • gee757
    Options

Shut your weak chin havin ass up...don't respond to me with ? you make up in that fat ass brain of yours...save it for yourself ?

U ? u faceless ? u r tthe1 wit a weak chin that's y ya scared to death to post ya pik up ? ..........stop worrying about me ? idgaf about u faceless scary ?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    West Coast ? bullying these rap ? ?!...Damn shame
    I remember the days of uncle luke having suge and his boys on skates and west coast rapper videos in nyc getting shot up
    Yall made these proper whiteboy talking, perm khakis and vans wearing, messican mafia ran ? bully anybodysmmfh

Listen to this ole "E thuggin, tryna get the puters puten" ass ?

Dudes like this know they would be quiet as a ? in church on any southern California streets, even the valley.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    This ? turned into gossip girls,
    how/why do so many people hate Meek ??
    ? got everybody against him..

Its jealousy imo

Meek looks like the average street ? but he made something of himself on a major scale

These ? see their failed/wasted potential reflected in his success

And these goofy ? seem to be personally mad/offended that he has Nicki, as if any of these ? would have a chance with her either way, in ANY situation lmao

Doubt it has anything to do with Nicki especially since she ain't the only chick with a build a ? body out there. Think it has more to do with how Meek has been carrying himself. How many times has he said "I'm not going back and forth on the internet" just to end up right back on the internet doing it. He admitted himself his team had to change and hide his own twitter password from him last summer. Look at the situation when he got mad at Wale for not tweeting about his album, some stupid ? to get mad about in the 1st place, only to get sonned by Wale when he posted a screen shot of him doing just that weeks before Meek got in his feelings. Meek is emotional as ? .

I saw a video of Wale getting mad for not being recognized, so please stop trying to make that situation bigger than it was

I repeat, it has to be about Nicki because in most cases you ? mention her when insulting Meek for no reason

I don't follow behind artists on twitter and social media because that ? is irrelevant to me

The only thing that matters to me is the music. And that seems to be the only thing you ? ignore

What does Wale, someone who openly admits he gets trolled easily, overreacting have to do with Meek inability to control his own emotions? All that means is them ? 2 sides of the same coin only at least Wale can admit he gets in his feelings. Meek tries to hide behind the persona of a street ? when he's going on his "This the 100th time I'm doing this for the last time" social media battles with people. For this ? to be about music Meek seems to produce a lack of it when these situations come up, but sure seems to know how to make instagram posts
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    - Bodied by a singing ?
    - beat up by Problem
    - snitch

MMG is officially done

Well if ? is gonna run wit that gossip problem story....then I must remind u that Suge knight slapped the ear ring outta games tongue twice n 05 & game ? ass ain't do ?

Game done too. From my perspective on the west coast Y.G. took his spot.

hell nah

My Krazy Life had people outside of the Grammys protesting because it didn't get a nod. I've heard more My Krazy Life, Why You Hating & Twist My Fingaz more than anything Game has put out since The Documentary. Y.G. even had mixtape ? being played in clubs a few years ago. Game got more clout on some industry rap ? thanks to his G- Unit affiliation back in the day. But currently, I can say confidently from L.A., The Bay, & Las Vegas and everything in between, Y.G. out doing Game.

You right about how he had the clubs on smash.
  • bck145
    Options

U ? u faceless ? u r tthe1 wit a weak chin that's y ya scared to death to post ya pik up ? ..........stop worrying about me ? idgaf about u faceless scary ?

Difference between you and i is i don't need to post a picture on some Internet forum to know who I am....you on the other hand build your whole identity off of other men that you don't even know...get your chin checked homie..right now it's just a spot for mmg ? loads ?
  • gee757
    Options
    If meek ain't a street ? y was woodface fukin wit him when he was mmg? Meek is clearly a street ? & is well respected n philly that's y philly OGs like beans is getting behind meek to smash on the change of heart contestant
  • blackrain
    Options
    Meek trying to grab everybody . I see he ended beef wit ar ab

No sign,
    The east coast see how ? is playing it,
    Meek got the whole ? ' country of canada against him, Got old ass J. Prince from Texas getting involved with the drake ? , now game from the west coast coming at meek with no legit reason.. How long you expect ? to sit back and let this ? ride.. At the end of the day, Ar-Ab from Philly, regardless what him and Meek went through he still gone ride for his city..

Lmao @ riding for your city/Meek....ya'll ? take this "this is my city" ? too far. Just because 2 ? from the same place don't mean they gonna defend each other

Speak for your own zip code. Thats not how ? works out here.

So everybody from Philly has some agreement that ya'll all will ride for each other simply for being from Philly? Sure....lol

I honestly don't even have to humor you my ? .

Beans is literally already evident of what I said. Its not that everyone is just riding for each other blindly, but their is a sense of community during scuffles like this regardless of whether ? out here like Meek or not. They wanna see the city win. When the Meek vs. Drake ? went down, you had random ? like Chic Raw freestyling from their backyard in direct support of Meek. Unless a ? is starving like AR-AB, they at the very least remain silent while something like this happens.

I feel bad for you ? living in ? holes who can't even maintain a sense of community like that.

Lol at you taking this situation as a community build up. ? it's a rap battle. This ? ain't about a sense of community it's about Game promoting his album, Sean Kingston being a ? , and Meek doing what he does...pop more ? online than in his songs.

Your grasping straws. Your implying ? can't rally around the home team during a rap battle.
    A verbal sport.

Again, you must be from a ? hole with no sense of pride or simply don't hold that connection yourself.

Or maybe I'm a grown man who doesn't take the "I'm from this city" ? to heart like you do. I never said you can't rally around somebody from your same city during a battle, I said that being the only reason you rally behind somebody is stupid. Beans ain't got no personal stake in the battle, so that's why I think he should be above this ? . It's young ? ? ...Beans an old head. These instagram flexing battles ain't even what he's about

Or maybe you just live somewhere else and have an incubated idea on how the world works?
    That grown man ? your trying to push is a cop out because Philly is not the only city that does this. Stupid to ? who come from wack places. Its rap sportsmanship to us.

? in places like Cali are killing other ? simply off the strength of being from another neighborhood.
    And you can't seem to wrap your head around or accept a rapper wanting to defend the honor of his city.
    Just purely for the sport of it. That's the stake.

Sidenote: A ? who was once proclaimed The Broad Street Bully will never be above ? like this.

No, maybe my idea of how the world works is bigger than where I come from. Meek being dissed don't insult the honor of Philly, that ? insults Meek Mill. Never did I say Philly is the only city that does it, you're just taking offense because it happens to be 2 Philly ? doing it. It's dumb when anybody from any city does it.The same city that's spent a good portion of the past 9 years trying to keep this ? in jail or on papers restricting his access to provide for his family...great city to defend the honor of....as for the last sentence you wrote that's a problem. Beans got grandkids..he'd look a damn fool out here still talking street ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You need to read it in a tweet for it to make sense? Everyone involved confirmed Meek and his crew were in the building when Kingston got bottled and juxed

Cool so how was Meek supposed to stop a group of people from robbing SK, ESPECIALLY in LA??

Didn't "The Chasers" beat up Quentin Miller in LA? I thought them ? was everywhere with Meek the way he talks lol

Lmao my ? just leave it alone

Oh ok, you don't actually have a relevant response

Ok let's see u in the club w ur crew u see ur mans get bottled and mollywhopped in the same club u in....it dont matter what city u in, while u re in that club u gotta be there for ur mans if he s ur mans....not sure how this needs further explanation......

U ? don't have friends or something? U d stand there and watch ur friend get his ass whipped?
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    In all honesty if Meek and Sean K are actually friends and him and Game really ain't how the hell is this snitching??? You mean to tell me if yo friend was robbed by somebody and you found out who it was you wouldn't let them know becuz you ain't tryna be a snitch??? This why ? circles be looking weak

Not if that friend down for going to the pigs about it. If he down to ride on them back tho then that's different.
  • blackrain
    Options

What does that have to do with the crew of an LA artist robbing another artist in LA??

I'm genuinely confused how you ? draw the conclusions that you do

Joke went over your head...not a hard conclusion to draw. These ? making all sorts of videos dropping threats on camera, talking about all the riding they do for "the chasers" and Meek always talking about how they're with him, yet when Meek's peoples Sean Kingston get hit with a bottle while Meek and his team is there don't ? happen? Funny they beat up the ? Quentin Miller but when some real ? go down...silence
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack speaking facts....if Meek thought all that bout the Game why did he ? w him in the first place....same w Safaree and Drake....anyway Game asked for fair one...? need to step up or step off...where did Beans come from..

It's called being in the industry

That should be obvious

C'mon brah,

Really.??? Lol
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Meek trying to grab everybody . I see he ended beef wit ar ab

No sign,
    The east coast see how ? is playing it,
    Meek got the whole ? ' country of canada against him, Got old ass J. Prince from Texas getting involved with the drake ? , now game from the west coast coming at meek with no legit reason.. How long you expect ? to sit back and let this ? ride.. At the end of the day, Ar-Ab from Philly, regardless what him and Meek went through he still gone ride for his city..

Lmao @ riding for your city/Meek....ya'll ? take this "this is my city" ? too far. Just because 2 ? from the same place don't mean they gonna defend each other

Speak for your own zip code. Thats not how ? works out here.

So everybody from Philly has some agreement that ya'll all will ride for each other simply for being from Philly? Sure....lol

I honestly don't even have to humor you my ? .

Beans is literally already evident of what I said. Its not that everyone is just riding for each other blindly, but their is a sense of community during scuffles like this regardless of whether ? out here like Meek or not. They wanna see the city win. When the Meek vs. Drake ? went down, you had random ? like Chic Raw freestyling from their backyard in direct support of Meek. Unless a ? is starving like AR-AB, they at the very least remain silent while something like this happens.

I feel bad for you ? living in ? holes who can't even maintain a sense of community like that.

Lol at you taking this situation as a community build up. ? it's a rap battle. This ? ain't about a sense of community it's about Game promoting his album, Sean Kingston being a ? , and Meek doing what he does...pop more ? online than in his songs.

Your grasping straws. Your implying ? can't rally around the home team during a rap battle.
    A verbal sport.

Again, you must be from a ? hole with no sense of pride or simply don't hold that connection yourself.

Or maybe I'm a grown man who doesn't take the "I'm from this city" ? to heart like you do. I never said you can't rally around somebody from your same city during a battle, I said that being the only reason you rally behind somebody is stupid. Beans ain't got no personal stake in the battle, so that's why I think he should be above this ? . It's young ? ? ...Beans an old head. These instagram flexing battles ain't even what he's about

Or maybe you just live somewhere else and have an incubated idea on how the world works?
    That grown man ? your trying to push is a cop out because Philly is not the only city that does this. Stupid to ? who come from wack places. Its rap sportsmanship to us.

? in places like Cali are killing other ? simply off the strength of being from another neighborhood.
    And you can't seem to wrap your head around or accept a rapper wanting to defend the honor of his city.
    Just purely for the sport of it. That's the stake.

Sidenote: A ? who was once proclaimed The Broad Street Bully will never be above ? like this.

No, maybe my idea of how the world works is bigger than where I come from. Meek being dissed don't insult the honor of Philly, that ? insults Meek Mill. Never did I say Philly is the only city that does it, you're just taking offense because it happens to be 2 Philly ? doing it. It's dumb when anybody from any city does it.The same city that's spent a good portion of the past 9 years trying to keep this ? in jail or on papers restricting his access to provide for his family...great city to defend the honor of....as for the last sentence you wrote that's a problem. Beans got grandkids..he'd look a damn fool out here still talking street ? .

And your only sitting here and being critical of Beans because you don't like Meek and would rather see him fry alone for wack lulz.

Once again. Only dumb to a ? who is from a wack place where competitive rap is not celebrated or just wack in general. Talking about Meek's legal situation is deflective and ? ; Philly police =/= Philly Hip-Hop community who Beans is putting on for right now.

Philadelphia's most mainstream rap star of 2016 constantly getting attacked brings dishonor to Philly.
    It's that simple. You, sitting here trying to tell Philly / East Coast ? otherwise is pathetically arrogant.
    That is how Philly ? look at it. That is how it works out here whether you like it, understand it, or not. Me highlighting that other cities do it was not me implying you ever said the opposite. The point is to highlight that your 'grown man' mentality has jack ? to do with anything. You not getting it has nothing to do with you being a fake adult.

You do not understand rap sportsmanship because where your from either has none, or you lack any type of reverence for it. Then again, this is the same guy who's cool with ghostwriting. So it makes sense.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Mmg must be puttin a spell thru their music got these spending hours to defend them
This discussion has been closed.