Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol I remember I moved out here and was excited about the ASG and CIAA

Both gone...

With my luck Time Warner cable arena's ceiling will cave in and the hornets gotta play somewhere else

Where u stay at

Uhh near that Wal-Mart on N Tryon

Oh iigh no doubt.

? idk ?

Eastway?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I feel thats what charlotte is missing. A good strip of bars and lounges. Like how atl has edgewood.

We got south tryon towards the city but its not as organic as an atl. Also i need to know where the after hour spots are? I done stamped my name in crysals, i be ? that place up lol.

Lurk, u missed out the real strip that was in Buckhead off Preachtree and Pharr Rd.... I used to be there EVERY weekend religously!! It was jus a sea if ? out there!! Edgewood crowd is kinda on the young side, but it's cool.

U remember over there by the old ESPN zone? U had all the clubs too like 112 and frequency

112 was further down Peachtree between 11th & 12 street across from Visions, basically where Cafe Intermezzo is now..... but as far as as, Frequency (and others) that's exactly what I was talkin' about. All of it was across the street from ESPN Zone and Cheesecake Factory (still can't believe thats gone). I practically lived in Kream (knew the manager/owner/DJ), World Bar, Living Room and Chaos. I was like an unknown celebrity b/c my face card was A1. LOL

I used to ride peachtree all the way down hitting all them spots up. Y'all ain't hit me up I hit follies up dolo last night lol
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel thats what charlotte is missing. A good strip of bars and lounges. Like how atl has edgewood.

We got south tryon towards the city but its not as organic as an atl. Also i need to know where the after hour spots are? I done stamped my name in crysals, i be ? that place up lol.

Oxtails and rice
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oxtails and rice

??
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Haven't been to Crystal's in about two yrs. That used to be my spot hahahaha

Bruh always a good time.

Aye what ya ? wit today? Im down to link up somewhere.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't been to Crystal's in about two yrs. That used to be my spot hahahaha

Bruh always a good time.

Aye what ya ? wit today? Im down to link up somewhere.

Hitting up Sports One for a few drinks later then check out Epicenter or V ipLounge don't know for certain.

the V Lounge? u aint talkin bout Vanity are u lol?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    I never been to v lounge
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    I never been to v lounge

I meant vanity. V Lounge hasn't been around for a minute

Oh i see well i never been to vanity either lol
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    I never been to v lounge

I meant vanity. V Lounge hasn't been around for a minute

Oh i see well i never been to vanity either lol

u not missing much
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went to Oak Room last night. Got a VIP booth and bottle service. Waitresses were beautiful. Place was dead at 11:30 then was at capacity at midnight. Had a blast!
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Went to Oak Room last night. Got a VIP booth and bottle service. Waitresses were beautiful. Place was dead at 11:30 then was at capacity at midnight. Had a blast!

Oak Room on Wednesday nights are crazy too. That ? be lit like its a weekend.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

Oh word no ic invite and ? ....lol
  • Beta
    Options
    Charlotte meet up!
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta be some females from Charlotte lurkin or registered here, no?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eastsiiiiiiide
  • Beta
    Options
    Gotta be some females from Charlotte lurkin or registered here, no?

@datgirl_icey
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. My bad @Lurkristocrat and @Cain . I was tagging along though and wasn't the organizer. If you haven't been though I highly recommend it. I'm not a VIP type dude so I would have been cool in gen pop. ? was crazy.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Lol. My bad @Lurkristocrat and @Cain . I was tagging along though and wasn't the organizer. If you haven't been though I highly recommend it. I'm not a VIP type dude so I would have been cool in gen pop. ? was crazy.

I was actually going last night but my cousin and her friend wanted to go to Bluenote first so we did that. Went in there got ? and I meet home lol. They went to Oak Room last night.

@charles2

Lol ? cant hang
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NC got some dope looking women
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Eastsiiiiiiide

haha a.k.a lil Mexico. I stay on the East side too.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Lurk, u missed out the real strip that was in Buckhead off Preachtree and Pharr Rd.... I used to be there EVERY weekend religously!! It was jus a sea if ? out there!! Edgewood crowd is kinda on the young side, but it's cool.

U remember over there by the old ESPN zone? U had all the clubs too like 112 and frequency

112 was further down Peachtree between 11th & 12 street across from Visions, basically where Cafe Intermezzo is now..... but as far as as, Frequency (and others) that's exactly what I was talkin' about. All of it was across the street from ESPN Zone and Cheesecake Factory (still can't believe thats gone). I practically lived in Kream (knew the manager/owner/DJ), World Bar, Living Room and Chaos. I was like an unknown celebrity b/c my face card was A1. LOL

I used to ride peachtree all the way down hitting all them spots up. Y'all ain't hit me up I hit follies up dolo last night lol

@aneed123

I forgot u was hittin' Follies, but I was actually @ my cuz house in Suwanee last night anyway. I live in Fayetteville and that drive is ri-damn-diculous!!
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    Eastsiiiiiiide
    Eastsiiiiiiide

Hahahaha y'all ? over there in lil Tijuana

@? _i_look_like
    @Judah Back

I used have a place off albermarle and redman
    [qunjote="Judah Back;9360788"]Eastsiiiiiiide
    Eastsiiiiiiide

Hahahaha y'all ? over there in lil Tijuana

@? _i_look_like
    @Judah Back

I used have a place off albermarle and redman [/quote]

damn everybody done lived off redman/albermarle lol. Forest Ridge appts and Eagles Walk appts is the trap haha
  • UglySnowflake
    UglySnowflake Members Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Options
    ? shame, I hate all of my state outside of the CLT
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good for NC, sorry for the loss of entertainment/funds tho....

I wish more States would join them and say no to Barry's lgbt/? agenda. Sadly, not even a few have done so. This ain't nothing but OBarry trying his best to remove funds from any State that doesn't wanna play by his mentally ill rules on how he wants to run the nation.....
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Damn, the city on fire right now smh