dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Put the belt on chinny
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Man.....he moving like a drug addict but he might have something bad.

Remmeber the days watching Nitro and anytime it had something to do with Raven/Saturn I was locked in.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    That's the years of the abuse
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saturn & Kronos the eliminators were my favorite team in ecw outside of the gangstas
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put the belt on chinny

Crazy thing is he a real independnt wrestler his name is Pretty jimmy in the indys
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eva Marie’s suspension for the WWE Wellness Policy has officially ended today, however she may not be returning to WWE programming immediately.

While Eva was away from the company, she landed a role for the upcoming film ‘Inconceivable’ that stars Nicolas Cage. Filming for the movie kicks off sometime in October, so if she does return to the company, it would only be for a short while before she would take more time off. There is always the possibility that WWE just keeps her off until filming has wrapped up.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Put the belt on chinny

Crazy thing is he a real independnt wrestler his name is Pretty jimmy in the indys

Lol can u imagine the pop son would get, have him win it on some fast count ala y2j even if he gets stripped ? would be goat have him feelin himself that he's the true wwe champ chinny screw job etc lol
  • willhustle
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    TNA sale rumors have been going around all year, and now the craziest rumor yet has hit the internet. The New York Post is running a story about Billy Corgan’s involvement with TNA, and in the article it’s mentioned that both WWE and ROH are rumored to have made recent bids to purchase the company.

It’s not hard to see why WWE would want to purchase TNA. The company has an extensive tape library, and WWE has had a lot of success with former TNA talents as of late. Former TNA stars such as AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, TJ Perkins and others are all flourishing under the WWE umbrella.

However, any rumors regarding WWE making a move to purchase TNA are unconfirmed, and should probably be taken with a grain of salt for now.

Back in 2011 Vince McMahon was asked by a WWE shareholder if he would ever purchase TNA, and he simply said “Maybe.”

You can check out a clip below.

According to Billy Corgan all of the relevant parties involved in the negotiations have agreed on a sale price, but he can’t disclose the number. The New York Post estimated TNA to be worth $40 million.

Billy Corgan recently posted a video on Facebook saying that he is actively engaged in trying to buy the company. He noted that he doesn’t know if he will end up as the one who purchases the company, but he hopes to make it possible. Corgan followed up a few days later with another video saying that he is the sole investor at the moment.

As far as ROH goes, it’s been rumored for months that ROH owners Sinclair Broadcasting have interested in purchasing the company. ROH COO commented on the rumors on an episode of Shotgun Wrestling Radio back in May and he said the following:

“You know, rumors are rumors and that’s exactly what they are. We’re in business, our business happens to be wrestling. We’re a company that is brought deals all the time, we have the resources to purchase, grow, and consolidate, I think there’s a natural assumption that Sinclair is going to buy every wrestling company that comes down the pike. When it happens and it’s true well know it’s true.”

In any case, it certainly sounds like the TNA sale negotiations are heating up

Sinclair is trash. ROH production values are damn near the same as they were before Sinclair bought them.

ROH is still running a ? SYNDICATED program. Bruh WWF Superstars was syndicated. Velocity was syndicated. Hell even Main Event was syndicated.

This is ROH primary mode of programming by the way. Furthermore the gotdamn TV program falls behind on normal storylines all the time!!!

? Sinclair! Either sell it to Vince now or sell TNA to Billy Corgan so Vince can end up with it cheaper in 5-7 years.

To make a long story short ROH is still stuck in time and 20 years behind. I tried to watch ROH on a regular basis but like I said to another guy in here ROH comes on too damn late 2am on Saturday nights? What's the point of even having a syndicated program if you expect viewer to watch?

I just got done listening to Solomonster's podcast and he even touched on the issues of ROH and he's talking about the same things.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

2j0ccog.jpg

Raw dog Tyson ain't hittin that right
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put the belt on chinny

He gonna get that xpac treatment when he debuted as 123 kid beating razor..mark my words
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could see Enzo Amore being the new XPac.
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options

what
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »

what

A DX like faction with Enzo being the hype man like Xpac. What did I say wrong?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    TNA sale rumors have been going around all year, and now the craziest rumor yet has hit the internet. The New York Post is running a story about Billy Corgan’s involvement with TNA, and in the article it’s mentioned that both WWE and ROH are rumored to have made recent bids to purchase the company.

It’s not hard to see why WWE would want to purchase TNA. The company has an extensive tape library, and WWE has had a lot of success with former TNA talents as of late. Former TNA stars such as AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, TJ Perkins and others are all flourishing under the WWE umbrella.

However, any rumors regarding WWE making a move to purchase TNA are unconfirmed, and should probably be taken with a grain of salt for now.

Back in 2011 Vince McMahon was asked by a WWE shareholder if he would ever purchase TNA, and he simply said “Maybe.”

You can check out a clip below.

According to Billy Corgan all of the relevant parties involved in the negotiations have agreed on a sale price, but he can’t disclose the number. The New York Post estimated TNA to be worth $40 million.

Billy Corgan recently posted a video on Facebook saying that he is actively engaged in trying to buy the company. He noted that he doesn’t know if he will end up as the one who purchases the company, but he hopes to make it possible. Corgan followed up a few days later with another video saying that he is the sole investor at the moment.

As far as ROH goes, it’s been rumored for months that ROH owners Sinclair Broadcasting have interested in purchasing the company. ROH COO commented on the rumors on an episode of Shotgun Wrestling Radio back in May and he said the following:

“You know, rumors are rumors and that’s exactly what they are. We’re in business, our business happens to be wrestling. We’re a company that is brought deals all the time, we have the resources to purchase, grow, and consolidate, I think there’s a natural assumption that Sinclair is going to buy every wrestling company that comes down the pike. When it happens and it’s true well know it’s true.”

In any case, it certainly sounds like the TNA sale negotiations are heating up

Sinclair is trash. ROH production values are damn near the same as they were before Sinclair bought them.

ROH is still running a ? SYNDICATED program. Bruh WWF Superstars was syndicated. Velocity was syndicated. Hell even Main Event was syndicated.

This is ROH primary mode of programming by the way. Furthermore the gotdamn TV program falls behind on normal storylines all the time!!!

? Sinclair! Either sell it to Vince now or sell TNA to Billy Corgan so Vince can end up with it cheaper in 5-7 years.

For the majority of the 80s going into the early 90s the syndicated WWF Superstars was the only WWF programming you'd see on TV.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who's the guy supposed to be?

I don't watch Raw so I'm lost here.
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Who's the guy supposed to be?

I don't watch Raw so I'm lost here.

WWE brought back weekly jobbers
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

WWE shouldve been gone back to the smaller crowd arenas like the 90s and leave them big arenas for ppv
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    isn't that at a house show, though? that's expected
  • willhustle
    Options
    As seen on RAW a couple weeks back, Triple H made his return to WWE programming and helped assist Kevin Owens in his win over Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Big Cass to win the WWE Universal Champion.

Triple H has yet to appear on RAW to explain his actions for assisting Owens in the win and backstabbing Rollins. It’s being said that Triple H is expected to return to WWE television soon, possibly as early as WWE Clash of Champions.

As previously reported, WWE had plans in the past to have Triple H face Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 32, however when Rollins went down with a knee injury, WWE was forced to change their plans. It’s been rumored now that WWE could be building for that match again, presumably for WrestleMania 33.