The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Greg dies next week cuz he's a (Too Short voice) BEEEEEYOTCH!!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Is I'm thinking crazy or who else thinks that Kanan is going to use Tariq to ? Dre

you isnt crazy
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Greg is one of the biggest ? I have ever seen. This ? so personal to him over a ? like Angie its insane. Greg ? would rather lock up Ghost instead getting the his boss which is the bigger fish.

That is some cold ? ? .

Yeeeeeeeah, they gave him all his G with ? her and then still trying to bring her down. Then proved he's a whole ? at the point of him essentially telling Ruiz, "? his boss. Get Ghost on the wire." The ? ? Another Lobos, but you want his underboss. ? outta here. Get money AND keep dicking the ? that burned you until you get a better position then dump her ? ass.

The Kanan thing is ass at this point. Dude done came all the way back and ain't made no attempts to rebuild a crew? Get a legit source of income? This old lady's apartment rent ain't came due yet? None of her family stopped by? Called? You mean to tell me he's in one of the most expensive cities in the country, unemployed at every level, and can afford a lean habit with no script doc on deck?

We can suspend disbelief, but this ? requires periods of imprisoning of thought lol.

And dude talking down on Naturi: Stop it. Ain't gotta clap down because a chick catches a compliment. We know it's tiers of women, but if your first reference for dudes not getting ? is an internet chick... I don't even need to finish. Unless you smashed Burgos and got them nudes on deck as proof. Then I salute.

Its not time for all of that yet. Kanan kind of learned his lesson about how he should and shouldn't go about getting at Ghost. How you know what type of crew he has or hasn't tried to rebuild if they haven't shown anything that he is doing outside of Tariq and Dre?

Let the ? build IMO whats the rush to see Kanan eventually lose to Ghost? I want Kanan to win in the end but its TV and I know ? not going to go that way but still.

Milan is the target as Ghost's main villain right now so the focus is on him. Kanan even said himself he going to fall back. Don't know why folks expecting more from him at the moment.

That's what I'm saying though: good storytelling would be showing him amassing Power. Like everyone else is saying, him lying in the cut is not intimidating past a point. OK, showing up and threatening the baby is cool. Staying solo out here like some kind of supernatural boogeyman is bogus. They don't even have to do long-ass montages or Game of Thrones ? like with Danaerys where they show you painstaking detail and every step along the way. He could have dudes in the background of the scenes and do little camera flashes to show they're with him. To just have him sitting there eating a hotdog and seasoned fries like he's King of the World dismissing a peon is ludicrous. Reminds me of Godfather where Don Corleone realized Don Fanucci worked solo and offed his ass at his apartment door. Kanan is Fanucci at this point without indicators that he's amassing soldiers to his cause.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greg was talkin to ghost on the season finale he probably tellin duke to testify against tommy to protect himself this ? should be ova BUT they always pull off them barry sanders escape abilities on this show I'd love to see how ghost or tommy gets out this one.Unless greg gets clapped next week

That shouldn't matter unless they somehow steal the evidence. Greg needed the IT dude to play the recorded evidence. Killing Greg without getting that recording doesn't change ? . But this is TV so anything can happen.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    Well I guess we can all assume that Tommy killed Tasha's friend.

At some point when it's all said & done Ghost probably be dead or in jail, Angela locked up, Tommy dead, Kanan dead, & Tariq scared in some way from dealing with Kanan.

The first 2 seasons were good this one not so much...

I don't think he killed her i think he told he to take the money Tasha gave her and bounce, he gave the priest a chance and didn't ? him when Milan told him to I think he told her to disappear and never come back.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is dre crew name....
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy did say Angela wasn't too smart. The burner phone, in her purse, quickly displayed that narrative. Greg is going to die next episode. He knows too much. He can bring everybody down now. One of those ppl won't let that happen. It most likely will be Ghost. Tommy's plan to take down Milan will work but Ghost will clean up all of the loose ends for it to happen as smoothly as possible. The 50, Tariq and Dre plot twist is just some side soap opera type of ? . Nothing major will come out of it on the finale. Lala is alive, somewhere ducked off. She's not important enough to be a "mysterious murdered" character.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    I was hoping the show would feature Jukebox more.

Interesting character that brought more flavor to the show.

Starting to get tired of seeing so much of the same people over and over again.

why do ? keep bringing up that ? ? her role wasnt ? . it was filler. sort of like when ? kept talking bout rolla. ? damn get over it. they were just there to fill in. ? .

Because her "filler" role was just as......if not more......interesting than some of the storylines that are supposed to be more important.

Probably has to do with her being one off the better actresses on the show as well.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After watching again tommy said ghost to ruiz but he ain't say his government so that might be the loophole to save ghost but tommy should be done unless that recorder is illegally authorized or somethin.
  • deadeye
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Greg is one of the biggest ? I have ever seen. This ? so personal to him over a ? like Angie its insane. Greg ? would rather lock up Ghost instead getting the his boss which is the bigger fish.

That is some cold ? ? .

Yo I literally had a screw face when Ruiz was telling him he bout to get an International drug runner and he like naw I want Ghost.

The thing about it is at this point he could truly give a ? about Angie.

Greg has a legitimate beef with Angie.

Not just for the personal stuff, but because she had him labelled as a stalker and it almost cost him his job because they had him on suspension for a while.

I don't think he's trying to get back at her for her relationship with Ghost, but it's more about trying to ruin her career the same way she tried to ruin his.

Based on what he knows, the best way for him to ruin her career is to bring down Ghost and show how her relationship with him led to Lobos' death.

Can't really blame him for that.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm guessing Kaanan is grooming Tariq. Smart way of getting back at Ghost.

Interested to see how Tommy's plan develops.

I seriously think this ? got it in his contract that he has to fuccin in EVERY episode. Lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After watching again tommy said ghost to ruiz but he ain't say his government so that might be the loophole to save ghost but tommy should be done unless that recorder is illegally authorized or somethin.

U remember Fuzzy Dunlop?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its not showing up on Demand. anyone else having this problem
  • deadeye
    Options

U remember Fuzzy Dunlop?

Herc and Carver were pure comedy..........albeit sometimes unintentionally.

A spinoff with them would be hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GJa1_u-VLE
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see the kanan/Tariq storyline playing ending like this:

Kanan and Dre will end up fighting. Kanaan will win the fight and shoot Dre. Dre will be pleading for his life. Kanan convinces Tariq to finish the ? to earn his stripes. Tariq kills Dre...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More like the cops gonna come looking for Tariq for stealing those Jordans.....he runs away moves in w Kanan...they cant find Tariq so Ghost chumps Dre...Dre either tells Ghost or goes to holla at Kanan himself a fight ensues Dre pulls the hammer on Kanan but Tariq shoots him in the back....earning his first tear drop
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finally see tashas tittys after so long
    It was like my first time watching Notorious

Then this ? does some ? immediately to ? a ? off
    Id still ? her but Oooooh she made me mad
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    Well I guess we can all assume that Tommy killed Tasha's friend.

At some point when it's all said & done Ghost probably be dead or in jail, Angela locked up, Tommy dead, Kanan dead, & Tariq scared in some way from dealing with Kanan.

The first 2 seasons were good this one not so much...

I don't think he killed her i think he told he to take the money Tasha gave her and bounce, he gave the priest a chance and didn't ? him when Milan told him to I think he told her to disappear and never come back.

Negatory sir.

He didn't ? the priest but he almost lost his life as a result. I don't see Tommy making that same mistake again with Kiesha. She ain't nobody valuable to him. He didn't ? the priest because the priest was bringing in major $$$ for him.

He'd be an idiot to chance her never coming back.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a meaningful character to die in order to stay invested
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoo now ? besides Tommy wanna call out how trash they made this ?

It's cause they playing ? scared

Ghost gotta die, Tommy gotta go to jail..stop killing all their enemies and mid tier ?