The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gillie is worthless.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

Let me revisit this post real quick.

I've been a Beanie Sigel supporter for years, but this video just ? up my understanding because I've never seen it. This appears to be some straight up ? ? coming from Beans and if I didn't know any better, he told old boy that he wanted to ? him. This is not good.......smh.

That ? used to pop them e pills, they make you do some buggy ? ... That's one thing I can't cosign

Lol I've been on rolls and I've never done ? like that.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? @omelly is really the ? yo ass chose to diss me wit #SqueakMill
    Yo freestyle wild as ? dawg !!! #Top5Top5Top5 I literally been listening to this ? crying laughing for 6 hours #Mmm #Mmm #Mm #M #BARZ lmaoooooo #NextTimeGoBooBoo1st #McMumbles #PootieTang #SellThisShitAsARingtone #CashOut lol

I think by tomorrow this video will be down, you they don't play about those special need people, seen what happened to Shaq n 50.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    street bars don't work on a dude like drake... game rep them streets, so that's right back in meek's comfort zone....he can trade disses with a dude like game all day long....it's just that most of today's battles are won on Instagram and meek's IG game is lacking

however Game's IG game is strong......so we all know how this bout to turn out.....

So the street ? won't work on a non street ? like drake but it also won't work on a street ? like game because he's good at ig??

Word.
    Meek fans are legit remedial.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I ain't see OG Butterfly talkin' that fly ? to them goons in Chicago ?

Again they had 500 bodies this summer who wants to deal with them lol they need to nuke them mf's
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Y-y'all do know unless Meek was in on the crime it wouldn't be considered "snitching" right? And supposedly Sean Kingston is denying said "snitching"

Oh and another thing. If you don't know what stop to switch over from the MFL to the Broad street line...stop talking about what Philly doing or not doing or who they supporting or not supporting.

? and go focus on ya rap career ? ?

Oh the ? irony at least he ain't begging ? for bars you drakeesque bastard he lowkey need to but still foh vybez

Oh that's that ? ?
    Lol tryna hide and ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y-y'all do know unless Meek was in on the crime it wouldn't be considered "snitching" right? And supposedly Sean Kingston is denying said "snitching"

Oh and another thing. If you don't know what stop to switch over from the MFL to the Broad street line...stop talking about what Philly doing or not doing or who they supporting or not supporting.

Oh the ? irony at least he ain't begging ? for bars you drakeesque bastard he lowkey need to but still foh vybez

Oh that's that ? ?
    Lol tryna hide and ?

Everytime you call him out he changes his name last time he changed his name but not his avitar now he changed both acting brand new but non mod nights have ways of tracking ? also
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hope they keep the niggatry in the booth. Unfortunately TMZ and social media gonna force someones hand to prove how real they.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He posted then delete
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why incriminate yourself on social media if something does happen?? ? ?

Yup and now thats a threat there wont be no peace treaty now imma.need game to get super ? and go on a rant for some good comedy lol
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He posted then delete

Wait, Philly got crips now?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    He posted then delete

Wait, Philly got crips now?

I think omelly gona shoot dog foreal he aint letting meek take no loses hell jail ? it...
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    G.A.M.E please don't tempt me

? ain't even peeping the SP bars

That album a ? classic tho
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Game gon be in Reading Tuesday. We'lll see who's real and who's not.
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    G.A.M.E please don't tempt me

? ain't even peeping the SP bars

Sp chain gang vol.2 was the ?
    Rollin with the freeway was too hard

Peedi ? was spazzin on that ? too
    bb gun and temporary relief was my ?
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Wack speaking facts....if Meek thought all that bout the Game why did he ? w him in the first place....same w Safaree and Drake....anyway Game asked for fair one...? need to step up or step off...where did Beans come from..

po Beans is there to gain relevancy. Its cool since its Meek but if Drake would've pull Saigon in the Budden beef then the reason would've been on his head................the hypocrisy

This is the cold hard truth.....

100 :+1:

The difference is Meek and Beans both from Philly

Don't forget Drake pulled the same stunt on the sly when he spit that AR-AB line and he ain't even from Philly. He tried to use dood as a crash ? .

Everybody does it.

I wish Htown rappers would've united for Flip regardless how much of a cappin' ass ? he was I lost a little respect for some people behind that TI ? , made the city look horrible.

Meek would be on his way to Flip status if Philly wasn't backing him.

Hopefully they just trade diss tracks it's too many yes men on all sides.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nsktmrjbldox.jpg

This been posted like 3 times already

So has the change of heart and stripper ? ,........Mr. alias username of one of these Meek stans.

Again see what i mean with these drake fans?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, at least there's music coming out of this beef instead of only IG threats and memes.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo I heard police reports suggest nobody snitched? And game made all this up ????
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See you in the Coolest Kids in the Room mixtape thread brother Ghost.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Y does meek have to shoot the fair wit the tongue ring queen

Unfortunately we haven't forgotten about Meek's questionable piercing...........
    11372168_1025992420767301_1835696704_n.jpg

Lmaooo C'mon Meek...L's is just unlimited w/ this Guy lolololol

But dont you got a nose ring tho? See what i mean with drake fans

I'm just now seeing this...

...But is you really a Buff ? in a XXSmall Snuggie sittin next to an Anime pillow and you want me to take your Opinions serious right now .???

C'mon brah...like that's GEE level Crazy right there...
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Sooo I heard police reports suggest nobody snitched? And game made all this up ????

Thats the rumor
This discussion has been closed.