The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    The Khloe ? prolly true cuz she used to be the ugly duckling, and Kim K don't surprise me neither do Blac Chyna. Mad ? ? Blac Chyna.

Got dayum Tyga's Ls are contagious sheesh, Kanye catching them just by association. Kanye wifed a ? .

Kanye's ? ass was quick to go twitter fingers on Wiz for even the utterance of "KK".

Quiet as a mouse right now, and that ? hasnt been overlooked.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speakin of voices, jae mills voice turning raspy was some career suicide ? smh.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao they know this diss did damage
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Young MA gotta be mad. These two diss tracks have completely took the shine from her track. Smh.

No it doesnt. If anything it amplified the significance of the record.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    damn whole city goin after game they better be careful tho the west got a bunch of new young spitters who be giving most of these rappers passes lets see who out the west steps up for game

If this actually went down I wonder how many people from LA and those he deems his people would actually hold game down

They better. Game went at shyne for dissing Kendrick. And went at durk for dissing Tyga.

that's what i'm saying... ? really want a legit ra war where every day you checking the radio to see who dropping another diss track....

but prolly just like with kendrick control verse and back 2 back getting a ? grammy nod

nuffin will come from this all

Remember them p-cutta "street wars" mixtapes?

Every month there was a new mixtape with about 20 new diss songs from established artists.

Smh I miss the ignorant 2001-2006 hip hop. Everybody was beefing and going hard. I blame Khaled for this new buddy buddy music.

You can dowload those mixtapes on mixtapetorrent.com
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao they know this diss did damage

LOL talk about being in your feelings. What a lame.
    You know the diss was fire when someone claims you had a ghost writer.

But Game name drops or does his ghost writer ??
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    I never seen beans get manhandled like that. ? low key hurt

only cuz its true....them Philly ? are a huge dissapointment.....

You too??

? think about it Beans is looking like a lil ? right now.....saw a pic on IG of Peedi Crakk, Neef Buck and Omillio Sparks....and i thought i might be doing better than them ? right now.....these dudes were close to Dame and JAy and didnt observe and learn ? ...now u got ? like Beans interjecting himself in beef that dont concern him for relevancy.....

That's a horrible way to look at it, especially when this is a weak beef at best

You know how well received a new sp album would be??

Man I don't even give a ? , if this makes them relevant again, I'm with it. Beanie Sigel was a trending topic today.. And he ain't dead...

I'm good with that

honestly 4 of out 5 couldnt name all members of SP but as long as you didnt dismiss my point.

give me a free, what's left of beans and young chris lp and i'll cop but the rest of them ? can stay where ever they at

Naw, I wanna hear peedi, oschino, & ommilio sparks..

I'd love anther tales of a hustler
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Cassidy is the Only philly ? that could see Game bar for bar

https://youtu.be/5grzBYetgmM
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lowkey jealous philly got spitters and jersey only got wap
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Lmao @ all the Beans fans all those ? post in here are like "Come on guys, pay attention to Beans!!"

Shoutout to @DWO thats my ? tho

@DWO riding heavy for BEANS. Im sure his soul got clapped after hearing this diss track
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So lemme get this straight....game fabricated this WHOLE ENTIRE STORY about getting SNITCHED ON....dropped a meek diss based off of he say/she say....responsible for setting up SEAN ? KINGSTON....4 months ago...but is just bringing this ? up now to promote a album....now he PILLOW TALKIN with Wendell Williams about ? 3 kardashians ....and ? is support in this ? ?

Right. This is why I can't rock with him on this one. 92 Bars was dope, but the rest of this ? is pure fuckery.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    The Khloe ? prolly true cuz she used to be the ugly duckling, and Kim K don't surprise me neither do Blac Chyna. Mad ? ? Blac Chyna.

Got dayum Tyga's Ls are contagious sheesh, Kanye catching them just by association. Kanye wifed a ? .

Kanye's ? ass was quick to go twitter fingers on Wiz for even the utterance of "KK".

Kanye and game are very close friends. So is he with Tyga.
    He's stuck up for both of them several times. Awkward conversation to say the least.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crazy cuz all games beef theres no video or proof he actually been in a fight and only dude who got the better of game on sum street ? is spider loc when he went to games block and turned game brother big fase and game against each other and i think fase or his homie got knocked out on his block and games mom in a video spider showed of her leaving a message on his phone tellin spider to leave game alone lol
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kanye and game are very close friends. So is he with Tyga.
    He's stuck up for both of them several times. Awkward conversation to say the least.

That's what I was saying before.

Like, ya'll ? are supposed to be cool. Even if Game ? Kim and Chyna, is that some ? you wanna air out on wax, to the world? They should keep that ? between them as men. ? is chatty patty to the max.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, too many black folk are locked up in REAL ? ? for me to care about this ? .

Yeah, Game crushed them both, but ? all three of them if they not speaking up for the black community.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    40 Glocc out here saying there's not a minute that goes by without him wanting to ? the game lmaooo

Dude is legit ? . Game ruined his life. Every single comment on every pic is dissing him. Even the ladies smh.

I went to rock the bells 2012 and prodigy brought out 40 Glocc. The whole crowd started laughing. I can't imagine the embarrassment. Dude got no friends left

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CG51kYuahiI&persist_app=1&app=m
This discussion has been closed.