The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Game put the battery in Meek wit 92 bars, it was a hot track with like 7 bars towards Meek...i didnt count it

Meeks response was lackin tho

Game winning this right now tho

That 60s line was crazy cuz thats where Nipsey from (i think)

I don't understand, Game has 2 tracks to Meek's 1 and you're already deeming Game the winner?

You're not even going to let Meek respond before ? on him? That doesn't seem heavily biased to you?

Smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    How is Meek being given a win after he used a recycled song, while going to get two ? as protection?

Why are you faulting Meek for something that Game also did??
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    The Khloe ? prolly true cuz she used to be the ugly duckling, and Kim K don't surprise me neither do Blac Chyna. Mad ? ? Blac Chyna.

Got dayum Tyga's Ls are contagious sheesh, Kanye catching them just by association. Kanye wifed a ? .

Kanye's ? ass was quick to go twitter fingers on Wiz for even the utterance of "KK".

Quiet as a mouse right now, and that ? hasnt been overlooked.

Kanye and game are very close friends. So is he with Tyga.
    He's stuck up for both of them several times. Awkward conversation to say the least.

That's what I was saying before.

Like, ya'll ? are supposed to be cool. Even if Game ? Kim and Chyna, is that some ? you wanna air out on wax, to the world? They should keep that ? between them as men. ? is chatty patty to the max.

Naaaahhh this is entrainment and we want blood on wax so let there be blood !!!!

They toyed with Game's freedom snitching on him I'd say after that all bets are off. You can't do some ? like that and then say "wives are off limits", nah it don't work like dat LOLOLOLOL

This goofy ? is exactly what I'm talking about

You ? can't wait to fantasize about ? that is not proven to have happened at all
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    its funny how everyone hate meek, dude the new Ja Rule.

Nah it's actually sad

The ? on this board love to reveal themselves
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is disgusting...
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isnt it official now that game made up the whole snitching angle?

Who does that? ? rap this ? lost off top for that ? them bars
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    bruh if this turn to a philly/cali beef...

game ain't winning without TDE

if they stay silent, Philly can shut this ? down bruh... just being real....

Really? What has Philly ever shutdown before in the history of hip hop?

not based off of history, just speaking what's going on now.. beans already in it, reed talking bout dropping a track, ? know meek cool with SP,

i mean game cool with kendrick, but if them black hippy ? don't co0sign him...it's going to look real lopsided if a bunch of ? start hoping on tracks and arguably the hottest ? in cali is quiet....

especially if the hottest ? in philly is all united....game is boldly going at philly's number one rapper, and all time their most respected rapper.....

philly ? ain't tryna hear beans got ate by no ? .....tracks will start surfacing...

Tracks are already floatin around.

Meek is in it, and it's looking like he was lied on.
    Omelly is Meek's sidekick.
    Beans is in it.
    Freeway probably isn't appreciating the Beans slander.
    Quily jumped in this morning.
    Reed is on the way.
    Chic Raw I guarantee is comin.

Lol he still the ? that lost to Drake and all those guys are either super old or super irrelevant. Maybe if an upcoming artist had Meeks back from Philly but the way hip hop is built relevance is king.

Meek lost due to the internet though, not Drake's lukewarm diss track. The dynamics here are different.
    Which is why said dudes feel the need to jump in now.
    They know this ? is lopsided from a trend point of view, let alone Game being the better rapper.

You purists make me sick LOLOLOLOLOL, the internet is the audience, you acting like memes weren't exploding left and right when Meek said Drake got ? on. Meek lost because he's an idiot and took the bait at every turn. Even if we judged it on your terms from a purely Hip-Hop perspective Drake had better bars/diss songs than Meek. Meeks ? was so bad the Undertaker sued him for using his theme song SMMFH. How you gonna say a ? has writers and then sample another ? 's ? for a diss song !? ? shoulda made an original beat for his ? HAHAHAHHAHA !!!!

Outsiders and culture vulture are literally trying to change hip hop before our eyes

This post is direct proof of that

"? " looking for love and hip hop drama in rap smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Just when I was attempting to be nice to Meek, here comes his ? -riders to ruin everything.....smh

Please believe that I will out debate you on this topic whenever you're ready to be sonned
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

not based off of history, just speaking what's going on now.. beans already in it, reed talking bout dropping a track, ? know meek cool with SP,

i mean game cool with kendrick, but if them black hippy ? don't co0sign him...it's going to look real lopsided if a bunch of ? start hoping on tracks and arguably the hottest ? in cali is quiet....

especially if the hottest ? in philly is all united....game is boldly going at philly's number one rapper, and all time their most respected rapper.....

philly ? ain't tryna hear beans got ate by no ? .....tracks will start surfacing...

Beans is in it.
    Reed is on the way.

Lol he still the ? that lost to Drake and all those guys are either super old or super irrelevant. Maybe if an upcoming artist had Meeks back from Philly but the way hip hop is built relevance is king.

Meek lost due to the internet though, not Drake's lukewarm diss track. The dynamics here are different.
    They know this ? is lopsided from a trend point of view, let alone Game being the better rapper.

You purists make me sick LOLOLOLOLOL, the internet is the audience, you acting like memes weren't exploding left and right when Meek said Drake got ? on. Meek lost because he's an idiot and took the bait at every turn. Even if we judged it on your terms from a purely Hip-Hop perspective Drake had better bars/diss songs than Meek. Meeks ? was so bad the Undertaker sued him for using his theme song SMMFH. How you gonna say a ? has writers and then sample another ? 's ? for a diss song !? ? shoulda made an original beat for his ? HAHAHAHHAHA !!!!

Sion I was gonna give you a legit response, but as soon as I read the bolded, I couldnt take you seriously anymore my guy.

He consistently does not know what he's talking about
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I've never encountered Meek Mill stans before this thread. ? kinda weird. Dude is average at best.

I've literally never encountered a black guy that likes to dress up in clown makeup, drink faygo and attend ICP shows

And I really mean that. If Meek is "average at best" then what does that say about the artists you listen to??
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isnt it official now that game made up the whole snitching angle?

Who does that? ? rap this ? lost off top for that ? them bars

I said this ? pages back, these ? buried it beneath their generic lol meek L posts.

Game lied, B. Drake's disses may have been ghostwritten, let alone records. And ya'll wanna talk about fair ones, prewrittens and all this ? .

You ? don't care about fair ones. Stop lol.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf u niggrums talking about pre made song?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already explained why I said what I said. If this CC chick can't comprehend then that's her own fault. Bottom line is I don't think meek can top Games disses. It's entertaining. Just don't try to make up any excuses why week won the beef if his diss songs aren't better.

I watched you ? do that with Ross and it was ? . "He's more relevant and he's making better music."
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Beans is in it.
    Reed is on the way.

Outsiders and culture vulture are literally trying to change hip hop before our eyes

Ghost writing been in hip hop since DAY 1

Your fav rapper giving the as you like to say "culture vulture" a different fan base but you have no problem with him.
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    ? dammit this ? about to turn into ghostwriting debate #3729463
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Beans is in it.
    Reed is on the way.

Your fav rapper giving the as you like to say "culture vulture" a different fan base but you have no problem with him.

Name one, ? . Yall keep repeating this ? .

The only trend Im noticing is that my favorite rappers, are the ones doing the writing for other ? .

Drake is the exact opposite, which is the problem.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop counting beans out

...Beans is done my nikka...Washed with a capital W...Dat nikka flabby and sick out'chea...literally...He out here wit' one lung whispering on tracks like its a secret my nikka...
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Beans is in it.
    Reed is on the way.

I hope you get sufficiently flagged for the bolded

Ghostwriting has been in POP MUSIC since DAY 1

Occasionally there have been rap songs that have crossed over into POP

BUT NO, GHOSTWRITING HAS NOT BEEN IN HIP-HOP SINCE THE BEGINNING

You ? forget that I'm from Brooklyn. I literally witnessed the 2nd golden age. Y'all can't tell me ? about the rules of rap lol /shrug
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Beans is in it.
    Reed is on the way.

I hope you get sufficiently flagged for the bolded

Ghostwriting has been in POP MUSIC since DAY 1

Occasionally there have been rap songs that have crossed over into POP

BUT NO, GHOSTWRITING HAS NOT BEEN IN HIP-HOP SINCE THE BEGINNING

You ? forget that I'm from Brooklyn. I literally witnessed the 2nd golden age. Y'all can't tell me ? about the rules of rap lol /shrug

Got a rule book rookie? Some of the greatest albums in hop hop history involve ghost writing
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why yall keep brining up Drake?
This discussion has been closed.