The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awwwww man beef might be over lmao

It was fake anyway!
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    He reduced himself to going after a fat snack cake eatin pop star on records (smh)
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U steady bringint me up when ? box u in . I can tell u a ? ? in real life. B4 u handle that ? u decided to name drop someone cuz u couldnt defend ya self u a hoe . @StoneColdMikey
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasnt this on easter or.july 4th lol
    This was on game ig with "thats family tho"

Erased the pic link... But in Tay Roc voice, WHERE WERE THE ? ?!
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    game ft remy diss to meeks and.nicki coming

Nicki's career would end right on the spot if Remy went at her
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    LMAO this ? concerned get this Iyanla fix my life ? the foh b. This ? gee being copy and pasting the same ? for 7yrs you can't save this ? fam

Smh I've told u many times u r 2 old to b on here tryna fit n...wtf do I got to do wit the topik? I can't believe I gotta ask a mod this I'm tryna speak on the topik & ? wanna b on some donkey ? typin bout me....& I know wit u being a senior ya memory ain't good but I b posting pix of nu albums I cop all the time so gtfoh wit that gossip ?
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

goodness

• gee757
    Options
    LMAO shut yo ass up.

I'm serious ya a mod n the reason being a donkey cuz I ain't got ? to do wit the topic.....I only come on here to speak on my blk culture I'm not tryna b a donkey worrying & typing bout another male poster like u smh.....the ic been wack when being a donkey regular/weirdo became the norm cuz now it's n the reason wit mods being donkeys
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Those disses are like shooting BB guns at planes. Can't reach their target....irrelevant. Not the point though.

Bruh, I'm dead ass serious not even trying to be mean or funny. If you're grown you shouldn't have all these nicknames you use for rappers, and care so much about their personal life. I didn't even know who you meant by woodface. You gotta get off the Internet for a while man, and invest time in something besides these rappers. You shouldn't live in VA and know the name of (and owner of) the CA strip club Game stripped in 15+ ( I guess) years ago.

Gtfoh this is wat im talking about ya sayin stewpid ? to get lols from geeks on here....... woodface was forced to come out here & apologize to bad newz on the Buddha brothas morning show....u r white or not from the hood cuz ? mainly from downtown& all over this area was getting@ woodface over ski mask way......u r not the only person on here from The 757 every thing I say about this area is facts & u can go do a fact check.....& another thing I don't post from a CPU I'm Mobile now speak on the topic & get me off ya mind idgaf about u
    T. Sanford wrote: »

That nicca was trying to provide too much information & failed. That nicca tried to expose The Game but only exposed himself

? cuz ya a ? for supporting a ? who use to put on a G-string & pop his ? for dollas

You get ? with so hard on here, you're extra defensive now. I didn't say any ? to clown you. I'll move past the 50 thing. Think what you want. I didn't say get out of the house, I said get off the Internet, so it didn't matter if you're on a computer or phone. You just seem too invested in this to be grown. Like that article you posted looked like you cut it out. Did you save that article for all these years because someone from here dissed 50?

I'm not talking ? , because I don't think it's funny how you are. Do you act like this in real life, or are you just playing around on here?

LMAO this ? concerned get this Iyanla fix my life ? the foh b. This ? gee being copy and pasting the same ? for 7yrs you can't save this ? fam

Damn man. At least I can say I tried. I can't even laugh at him, because it's sad to be like that. I'll just hope he's trolling and nothing like that in real life.

Either way...Game is shittin on Meek

He just have a mental disorder, that's all
  • gee757
    Options

My ? you fall for this ? all the time and cry all the time. Take this woe as me ? across the street. ? type your sn you cry ? don't agree with your opinion you cry. Mod yourself first folk amd stop worrying about this ? . Cause it's apparent you worry about these faceless scary ass net thug truck driving Drakie and culture vulture ?

So now I'm wrong cuz I wanna discuss hip hop/the topic cuz that is what the reason is for wit out having to worry about the donkey being n the reason wit ? worrying & typing bout other male posters on some donkey ? instead of speaking on the topic? smh I swear this place is the twilight zone every since the whole ic became the donkey
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Smh I've told u many times u r 2 old to b on here tryna fit n...wtf do I got to do wit the topik? I can't believe I gotta ask a mod this I'm tryna speak on the topik & ? wanna b on some donkey ? typin bout me....& I know wit u being a senior ya memory ain't good but I b posting pix of nu albums I cop all the time so gtfoh wit that gossip ?
    Look man, you gotta stop slandering the Donkey in ya post b

By your definition, the bolded is Donkey ? talking so in reality you ? on ya own post
  • gee757
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    He reduced himself to going after a fat snack cake eatin pop star on records (smh)

This is sisqo we is talking bout the same stripper that put on a thong th thong thong thong & dropped it like its haaawt 99 style lolll....no mann!
  • gee757
    Options
    Nope not at all.

That's all I wanna do is discuss meek vs sisqo the stripper n a thong th thong thong thong...
    Chicity wrote: »
    Look man, you gotta stop slandering the Donkey in ya post b

By your definition, the bolded is Donkey ? talking so in reality you ? on ya own post

The Donkey is where ? is suppose to worry & type about another male poster the reason is strictly for hip hop discussion not another male poster .....& I respect some donkeys like jg cuz he exposed ? n the donkey & n the reason & he exposed nudes so I'll always will respek jg but ? the donkey n the reason
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Game beef threads brings out the worst in ? .

• double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Man ? gon argue about stupid ? in any thread on here lls
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man ? gon argue about stupid ? in any thread on here lls

I was around for the G-Unit fallout. The Game brings out the extra in the stans and trolls.

My verdict is this. Game won the lyric battle. So what. Using Meek as a punching bag to boost your album is lame as ? . I'm still going to download 1992 illegally, bump it for a day then go back to something with substance. $5 dollars say his album will be bumped in no black community outside of his hood while DC4 will be pumping out of every whip.

sorry but thems the truths
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where is Johnny Verde?
    Gee been admiring/listing over bruh for half a decade
    Sad ass ? you are, gee
This discussion has been closed.