The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Who said Drake was GOAT material? Yall gotta start quoting posts and @ing ? when stuff like this is said.

You can search drake in the reason and find that argument in almost every thread

Ain't not one person said Drake has ever been GOAT status at anything other than simping strippers and apparently ? off these ? by ? all their girls.

Y'all have short memories

I guess we'll see
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's Beans at?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus I was not expecting Sean Kingston sister to look like that. Christ did y'all seen them thighs!?!?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

Listen say what u want about the stitches or suge game ? as u been but the pic is speakin what's goin on in this beef between meek and game.

But if the tongue ring queen is scared to fight stitches 1 on 1 y does meek got to fight the stripper especially when sisqo is doing this to sell records which is corny as ? ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see ? still talking about drake in this thread
  • gee757
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I see ? still talking about drake in this thread

Sisqo the stripper n a thong th thong thong thong involved the Canadian culture vulture n the beef when he name dropped drizzy so dicussing Kirby ain't off topic
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee really out here postin about men in thongs and singin the thong song. Zesty
  • gee757
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »

Cracka ? I've been calling game sisqo & a stripper since 05 when yukmouth ethered the tongue ring queen gtfoh
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »

Cracka ? I've been calling game sisqo & a stripper since 05 when yukmouth ethered the tongue ring queen gtfoh
    Why it seem like 9/10 of your posts got some funboy ? in it. Stop it the ? is disgusting
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Who said Drake was GOAT material? Yall gotta start quoting posts and @ing ? when stuff like this is said.

You can search drake in the reason and find that argument in almost every thread

Ain't not one person said Drake has ever been GOAT status at anything other than simping strippers and apparently ? off these ? by ? all their girls.

I guess we'll see

Pull up the posts then...you're in every Drake thread with your self imposed mission to tell everyone he's got writers...should be easy for you. ? ? with Drake but they can't even agree on what his best album is let alone being the best period at anything rap related and that was before the ghost writing came out. Is he the most popular? Yeah but saying he was GOAT status...Nah ? wasn't on that
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like game woke up back in beef mode lol

I'm bout to call meek
    Tell him to tell game we got dirt on you doggie
    That stripper ? and that change of heart ? been said
    Let's talk about this ? and his ugly ass old lady face baby mama that be calling him jayceon and pronouncing every syllable of it
    Let's talk about this ? having a flavor of love type show
    Call his sons some lil ?
    Tell him you gon take his daughter to r.kelly
    And then say something about a rollie

? hilarious!!!!!!
  • gee757
    Options
    Why it seem like 9/10 of your posts got some funboy ? in it. Stop it the ? is disgusting

The only funboy is u supporting some ? ass ? wit a tongue ring, butterfly face tat & dancing n a thong..... like I said I've been calling game all that ? n 04 05 cuz yukmizzle was the 1st rapper to expose game as a change of heart contestant who use to strip part time @ the right trak..
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I guess we'll see

Pull up the posts then...you're in every Drake thread with your self imposed mission to tell everyone he's got writers...should be easy for you. ? ? with Drake but they can't even agree on what his best album is let alone being the best period at anything rap related and that was before the ghost writing came out. Is he the most popular? Yeah but saying he was GOAT status...Nah ? wasn't on that

I actually avoid most Drake threads because y'all can't stop comparing him to rapping GOATs lmao

Don't worry, the evidence will come
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only one who's said that Drake GOAT ? is @MazterChef and he's a troll

wat?

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I forgot to post this 2 days ago but BRUH. THIS ? GAME IS NICE!

"Silver and black Ghost, ? that's Al Davis
    give me Left Eye back, take Fetty Wap and the Raiders"

Flawless triple entendre... quadruple maybe?

@chicity explain your nosign sir... them bars are Goat
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Kingston jewelry I'd be plotting on his sister! she thick as ? !

We couldn't ever be friends. ? be like they just jumped me and hit me with bottle

Yeahhhh but how yo sister doing, she good?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

I guess we'll see

I actually avoid most Drake threads because y'all can't stop comparing him to rapping GOATs lmao

Don't worry, the evidence will come

? you're in most Drake threads just like the rest of us in The Reason. You like facts...so don't make a claim without facts you can easily hit the search button to find
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus what is it about beef threads that brings out the worst of fanboys in some of you?
This discussion has been closed.