Options
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I don't get it. It seems to me that all dude is saying is that we don't know all the facts. That seems to be true. So based on this fact, is it not reasonable to say that the conclusions that you guys have come to might be false even if it seems true. What's wrong with that? Seems reasonable to me.

Doesn't seem like he's defending him; that would contradict his whole point, as that would be as faulty as defending her, simply because we don't know the whole story. That sounds entirely reasonable to me. This is how law and order works, am I right? Innocent until proven guilty. I'm glad you ? aren't federal judges. I'm not even really sure what you guys are arguing about.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    I don't get it. It seems to me that all dude is saying is that we don't know all the facts. That seems to be true. So based on this fact, is it not reasonable to say that the conclusions that you guys have come to might be false even if it seems true. What's wrong with that? Seems reasonable to me.

Doesn't seem like he's defending him; that would contradict his whole point, as that would be as faulty as defending her, simply because we don't know the whole story. That sounds entirely reasonable to me. This is how law and order works, am I right? Innocent until proven guilty. I'm glad you ? aren't federal judges. I'm not even really sure what you guys are arguing about.

Welcome to the reason
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    There's absolutely no reason why a man should beat a woman like that especially if she's running away. NOT ONE .
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    There's absolutely no reason why a man should beat a woman like that especially if she's running away. NOT ONE .

-She just finished whooping your mom's or kid's ass and you walk in and she runs away.
    -You find out she had the monster or herpes, but she didn't feel the need to tell you and now you have it.
    -She took a picture of something in your room that can incriminate you or nudes or something and was attempting or was actually successful in putting it on social media.
    -She called your PO and told her/him you were drinking/smoking.

...and the list goes on and on.

It looked more like he roughed her up. Y'all make it seem like he put her in a choke hold and body slammed her until she stopped breathing, stomped the life out of her, or just Mike Tyson'd the ? or something. Put the cape down ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

Because some people see some actions as having little to no justification regardless of what led to it and beating a woman is one of those for many...plus given that she's running away from him the likelihood of it being her "fault" seems slim. It's like harping on the 1% chance instead of using simple common sense
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

And if she stole something??

If she stole from him, hopefully this was a lesson learned.

If she stole his heart, he a whole ? and a half for this and hopefully this was a lesson learned.

• Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooo he beat her ass cuz apparently she cheated on him. SMFH.

Goofy ass weak ? i swear.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    He said she cheated on him

This post was on the bottom of page #1.

Why are some of you still talking about "We don't know what happened to make him beat her"?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is my introduction to this garbage ass ? . I swear when I saw this on my IG home feed I thought it was some parody ? . Than I googled it and felt like black people took 3 steps back because of THIS ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6sF7KyTpcU

Now that he's a woman beater hopefully we wont be subjected to anymore of this.

That ? is parody level its funny that there are people that take his music seriously.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that future groupie has proven is that he's one finger snap away from beatin on some woman and gon say "well you don't know all the facts she sassed me!"

What a clown!!!!
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

Why are some of you still talking about "We don't know what happened to make him beat her"?

Because without the evidence that's gossip

You females blindly believe gossip but grown men dont
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    All that future groupie has proven is that he's one finger snap away from beatin on some woman and gon say "well you don't know all the facts she sassed me!"

What a clown!!!!

Not only did you prove that you can't stay on topic before, your overall infatuation with me is very creepy

And your shaming tactics are very feminine

And you will forever be the idiot that tried to compare this story to police brutally. Please go take a seat in the corner
  • TayGettem
    Options

Lol when evidence comes back that its some dumb ? don't say nun b
  • JJ_Evans
    Options

The ? said it himself. What the ? is your goofy ass talking about?
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

The ? said it himself. What the ? is your goofy ass talking about?

You're 1 more suspect post away from ignore, white male
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Cool
  • CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options
  • TayGettem
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Cool

Silence I say
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

What a clown!!!!

Not only did you prove that you can't stay on topic before, your overall infatuation with me is very creepy

And your shaming tactics are very feminine

And you will forever be the idiot that tried to compare this story to police brutally. Please go take a seat in the corner

Again, I didn't care compare this story to police brutality lol You can't be this stupid offline fam. It doesn't matter if you're not book smarts but you clearly aren't even regular smart. It's not your fault bro your environment and lack of a proper education is to blame.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Lol at this ? callin folks feminine meanwhile he has like 3-4 arguments going on at the same time only a female gets this bent outta shape lmao!