The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I know ppl always say this but

Did meek really tell Nicki about safari ? another chick?

He facetimed Nicki while Safaree was smashing another ? in the next room.

Yes, he tricked. That's what Safaree was talking about when Meek first got with Nicki.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats been the word for some time now....
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ? Canadian culture vulture drakies like @Tsotsi Cape Town & @richyrich need to b banned 4 abusing the reaction s.....it's like if u speak the truth about they 6fraud or the stripper these ? is hitting negs & thats ? especially when I don't even use these ? ass reactions.....these reactions was 1 of the gayest things ever cuz now ? can just hit negs instead of having a hip hop debate wat the reason is for

Don't you ever mention my name you fat ? , you all in your feelings in every ? chaser thread, ? disgusting, go get a job or some ? fat Albert
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    So yeah...about those disses guys....

If nothing is happening right now in this beef, you DO know you can choose not post anything and go to another thread right?

Y do u donkeys come n the reason & do this? If u ain't got ? to say about the topic ? & gtfoh & go back to the donkey the reason is for hip hop discussion which is wat is going on n this thread
    Y'all act like ? don't get killed everyday for the same ? meek did.

So y is the stripper rappin & not clapping if the beef is real?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? u niggerates talking about?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

If nothing is happening right now in this beef, you DO know you can choose not post anything and go to another thread right?

Y do u donkeys come n the reason & do this? If u ain't got ? to say about the topic ? & gtfoh & go back to the donkey the reason is for hip hop discussion which is wat is going on n this thread

cuz a millionaire doing life in jail is not wavy....he did ask for the next best thing though: a fair fight...
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    Only muthafuckas that took tha L is yall. Like I said before, I detest Meek, but he did not deserve this ? or take an L in this instance. Good day, ? ? .

troy.gif
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

Yes, he tricked. That's what Safaree was talking about when Meek first got with Nicki.

Smmfh... Nevermind, he can have the L. Yall win.
  • gee757
    Options

Don't you ever mention my name you fat ? , you all in your feelings in every ? chaser thread, ? disgusting, go get a job or some ? fat Albert

? u u Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie ya ? ass don't even belong on this states hip hop site ? .....leave my posts alone u sweet faceless fat cracka Canadian bacon John candy ?
  • JJ_Evans
    Options

Smmfh... Nevermind, he can have the L. Yall win.

Well, in that case disregard the post of mine above yours.......

giphy.gif
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread had potential then ? groupies ruined it.....until theres another song or development lock this ?

@Elzo69Renaissance

What you are suggesting is actually what they want. Whenever Meek is looking bad, they swarm the thread with a barrage of dumb posts aimed at disrupting conversations. The disruptions are used as a way to keep thoughtful posters from entering the thread and conversing, which eventually leads to the thread being closed and Meek being able to live another day.

It's the same cast of characters every single time and they keep doing it because they're successful.

? is disgusting, every thread to do with Meek, the ? chasers squad assemble and try twist his L's into a W? Can't they see his ? ? tendencies?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only muthafuckas that took tha L is yall. Like I said before, I detest Meek, but he did not deserve this ? or take an L in this instance. Good day, ? ? .

troy.gif

Lol even though I backed out, you still ignored the rest of the ? I said my ?
  • gee757
    Options

cuz a millionaire doing life in jail is not wavy....he did ask for the next best thing though: a fair fight...

If u r a street ? & a ? snitch on u u gotta ? them wit a gun not bars......that's y Gillie from Philly said if don't nobody die the beef ain't real meaning the stripper is lying
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cause he doesn't want to drown in your ? ass tears, ? rider.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    By calling game to apologize? Meek don't want no problems....his ppl had to put a battery in his back to make that diss

Look here if u wanna fall for the stripper s shenanigans to promote his album u can but I'm not falling for the Wwe rap ? Gillie said it best if don't nobody die the beef ain't real...

So let me get this straight....you pick and choose what shenanigans you want to believe?

And if gillie is right then why isn't meek out looking for game right now? Goes back to my original point....but you made some lame excuse for Meek's bitchassness

Which one is it gee...does someone need to die or does meek not need to do anything because game is a stripper...seems like you flip floppin
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

If u r a street ? & a ? snitch on u u gotta ? them wit a gun not bars......that's y Gillie from Philly said if don't nobody die the beef ain't real meaning the stripper is lying

Gillie really? the same ? who Beans knocked out ...the Beans who s still breathing right now? lol

a fair one is all ? need to get his point across

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did they or knowin meeks said who the chick was cuz that ? better have been worth it lol
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall act like he had sex with yall girls or something
This discussion has been closed.