• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    MATW
    KamPushMe wrote: »

Matw was nearly flawless too but ? it ain't easy and can I get away ? it up.

giphy.gif

It aint easy is one of the best songs on the ? album lol

Log off fam, you're ? .
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    DC
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    sight

We got mobile edit now. So shush up ? .

Ya pac stans disgust me. Y'all just voted cause it's ? pac. Y'all gas that ? up to the max. MATW is great album, classic no doubt, but it ain't fuckig with DC.
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MATW
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    sight

We got mobile edit now. So shush up ? .

Ya pac stans disgust me. Y'all just voted cause it's ? pac. Y'all gas that ? up to the max. MATW is great album, classic no doubt, but it fuckig with DC.

You really in your feelings huh ? ? How you think DC has aged compared to MATW?
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MATW
    MATW is in my top 5
    DC is in my top 10-15
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    DC
    Death Certificate > any Pac album
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Both albums are top ten to me man
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    You would think kam wasn't a youngin the way he going for cube . I mean sht both albums are timeless but cmon bruh you doing too much
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DC
    "But don't point the finger you ?
    Take a look at yourself ya dumb ? you
    Pretty soon hip-hop won't be so nice
    No Ice Cube, just Vanilla Ice"
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    MATW
    Cain wrote: »
    Death Certificate easily better than MATW better lyrics better content. MATW my joint tho and it's Pac's best work but DC just better.

I love both albums. In my opinion, they are too different to be compared. Like comparing ? to Illmatic. MATW was 2pac's most soulful album. His most lyrical and his most poetic. This album made 2pac's legend. DC was an album made from the frustration of blacks in America. Ice Cube spoke nothing but truth on this album. Going after Jews, racists, sell outs, and the overall hypocrisy of the American Dream. Cube didn't sugar coat anything for White America, and that's the reason this album and Ice Cube gets the respect he does.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MATW
    Death Certificate easily better than MATW better lyrics better content. MATW my joint tho and it's Pac's best work but DC just better.

I love both albums. In my opinion, they are too different to be compared. Like comparing ? to Illmatic. MATW was 2pac's most soulful album. His most lyrical and his most poetic. This album made 2pac's legend. DC was an album made from the frustration of blacks in America. Ice Cube spoke nothing but truth on this album. Going after Jews, racists, sell outs, and the overall hypocrisy of the American Dream. Cube didn't sugar coat anything for White America, and that's the reason this album and Ice Cube gets the respect he does.

Cosign about the lyrical aspect but Sir Jinx just couldn't leave Atomic Dog alone.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    MATW
    5 Grand wrote: »

Cosign about the lyrical aspect but Sir Jinx just couldn't leave Atomic Dog alone.

Seems like you can't leave it alone bruh
  • juelz21
    juelz21 Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    Options
    me against the world easily.
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    DC

they don't hear ya

• reverend_al
    reverend_al Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    Options
    pheww.. man DC is 10X better than MATW..Im not even exaggerating..

"FOR ME PERSONALLY" I only listen to Dear Mama & So Many Tears. I don't mess with the rest of it cause its whack "TO ME"

DC has everything covered, covered Activist ? , Gangster ? , Funny as Roben Lynch skits.. the best diss track of all time, Steady Mobbin, my Summer vacation, Colorblind.. the whole concept was 10X better when it came out on tape with the Life side, and the Death Side !!

even though DC came out like 4 years before MATW, Ice Cube lyrics way better advanced.

• KamPushMe
    Options
    DC
    pheww.. man DC is 10X better than MATW..Im not even exaggerating..

"FOR ME PERSONALLY" I only listen to Dear Mama & So Many Tears. I don't mess with the rest of it cause its whack "TO ME"

DC has everything covered, covered Activist ? , Gangster ? , Funny as Roben Lynch skits.. the best diss track of all time, Steady Mobbin, my Summer vacation, Colorblind.. the whole concept was 10X better when it came out on tape with the Life side, and the Death Side !!

even though DC came out like 4 years before MATW, Ice Cube lyrics way better advanced.

I'm bringing out lurkers!!!

I told ya ? !!