The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    McSerch owned Nas s publishing at the time of Dead Presidents.....the story is that Nas was supposed to be on the 2nd verse but never showed after the studio was booked ....which is why he wasnt tripping about it plus if he were mad he d been mad at Serch since he owned his publishing
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Lol...

Nas was angry about Jay sampling his voice?...

Where did y'all get that from?...

This has been common knowledge for almost 2 decades now

If you say so...

I don't say so

But if you really want to know, it's really just that easy to google
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Akinyele already explained that the dischord between Jay and Nas started in 1991......
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    McSerch owned Nas s publishing at the time of Dead Presidents.....the story is that Nas was supposed to be on the 2nd verse but never showed after the studio was booked ....which is why he wasnt tripping about it plus if he were mad he d been mad at Serch since he owned his publishing

What 2nd verse was Nas supposed to be on??

Dead Presidents II is on Reasonable Doubt...

There's a Dead Presidents I. You know this right?

I'm not sure how y'all think that beef started but again y'all seem to be trying to jump out the window

And again, I'm not sure why you think that an artist is incapable of being angry at more than 1 person at a time

And none of you are answering the question as to why JAY Z even brought it up 5 YEARS LATER in the first place

Smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Akinyele already explained that the dischord between Jay and Nas started in 1991......

Discord =/= beef

And I shouldn't have had to say that
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited September 2016
    Options

I'm not sure how y'all think that beef started but again y'all seem to be trying to jump out the window

And again, I'm not sure why you think that an artist is incapable of being angry at more than 1 person at a time

And none of you are answering the question as to why JAY Z even brought it up 5 YEARS LATER in the first place

Smh

When Reasonable Doubt dropped, the album included a version different from that of the video: same beat, same hook, new lyrics, equally dope. Nas was allegedly supposed to re-record the hook for part two but he left Hova high and dry, .

From Ski's mouth nh....you know the guy who produced the song

let me know if u need the link
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Smh

When Reasonable Doubt dropped, the album included a version different from that of the video: same beat, same hook, new lyrics, equally dope. Nas was allegedly supposed to re-record the hook for part two but he left Hova high and dry, .

Nah I don't

Thank you for proving my point again

The beef is over the HOOK that Jay Z used without permission

And clearly Nas did not rerecord it on purpose
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Smh

Actually yeah, can you post that link?

I need to read it because I truly don't trust you ? 's comprehension skills
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Does Nas really Roc hoes, and Roc A Fella really Roc Fellas?

Was this beef legitimately over a female or did Nas come out of left field with ether dissing Jay Z for no reason??

This is what I mean. You're intellectually lazy AND disingenuous AND you are more concerned with drama than what actually happened

You don't know what beef is. I've seen beef first hand. Beef isn't some TV show fabrication

People get touched over beef. And you're promoting violence over a publicity stunt smh

This is why I will continue to call you a culture vulture
    Does Nas really Roc hoes, and Roc A Fella really Roc Fellas?

Was this beef legitimately over a female or did Nas come out of left field with ether dissing Jay Z for no reason??

This is what I mean. You're intellectually lazy AND disingenuous AND you are more concerned with drama than what actually happened

You don't know what beef is. I've seen beef first hand. Beef isn't some TV show fabrication

People get touched over beef. And you're promoting violence over a publicity stunt smh

This is why I will continue to call you a culture vulture

lmao you tell me what was the Jay-Z and NAs beef about?

They were ? the same female...

Jay Z took a Nas bar, made it the hook for Dead Presidents I&II and Nas said he didn't get paid for it

Anything else I can teach you?

You realize those events happened like 5 years apart right? It took 5 years for Jay and Nas to beef over Dead Presidents

They never beefed over dead presidents.

The beef started wit bleek. Bleek said I ball till I fall what you think of that. Nas said you wanna ball till you fall I could help you with that.

Bleek made mind right. And the beef was fully on after that. But the animosity towards jay and nas been there. Cause nas never wanted to be on none of jays albums.

I know that...that's why I asked what sense would it make for Nas to wait 5 years to drop that freestyle going at The Roc where he went at Jay Beans Free and Bleek all in like 6 bars

So you're going out of your way to stay deliberately ignorant.

Cool

Just remember what actually happened with that beef is on this page and even the person you're responding knows that the beef went deeper than that

You do know that 'Takeover' came out first right? Meaning that Jay Z was the first one to bring Dead Presidents up. NOT Nas

You do realize that Nas had to be damn near talked into making a diss track right??

Takeover didn't come out before the Nas freestyle where he had the punchlines about leaving Beans on the freeway. That was in like August 20001.Nobody heard Takeover til Sept when The Blueprint dropped. Only part anybody knew was the verse going at Prodigy he did live....so again the question you've yet to answer is why would it take Nas 5 years to diss Jay over a sample that he apparently should've been mad at Search over?

And that freestyle wasn't a diss track...

Maybe you should ask Nas why he was mad over that, I'm not him

And once again, you're ignoring the fact that Jay Z was the first to speak on Dead Presidents, meaning he already knew why Nas was mad.

Which he should have, it was common knowledge back then

Why did Jay Z wait 5+ years to acknowledge the issue in a verse??

So saying you'll leave a ? who you call put by name in the street ain't a diss track now?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    make another Jay vs Nas thread...the Game just stated that him, SK and Meek Mill were on 3 way were SK said Meek told him Game had him bottled
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But its 100 pages in, so i should let yall know what this really about.

Game attempt #12 to reconnect with G-Unit. He knows 50 been had issues with MMG forever and most recently meek in specific. He trying to impress 50.

So catty.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I come back and now this ? done turned into jay z vs nas #98346372820355u3i2i . How the hell yall be pulling that ? off?

You're right I'm mad I let these ? suck me in

My initial point was that this beef is illegitimate so the songs are irrelevant

Then these ? tried to go out of their way to de-legitimize real beefs to justify this publicity stunt

I'm done though
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...

Lol...

I don't recall this and I've never heard that nas was upset at this. If that was the case why would AZ appear in the dead presidents video.

Nah. Nas was supposed to be on can I live second verse. Nas stood jay up. That's why when you hear can I live the second verse sounds completely different.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Smh

• SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game disses were better but hes a ? ?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DWO for what it's worth,
    Game said it hurt him when Meek went and got Beans, and he felt bad for dissing him..
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Game disses were better but hes a ? ?

This. Agreed.

I can't believe you other ? are really out here trying to play spin doctor now that the facts are out. Game jumped the gun and lied like a sucka. It's over.

And in terms of disses, unless we get one more from Meek, then the outcome remains 1-1. Stop trying to act like 92 bars don't exist and calling ? prematurely.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can't really ? with either artist.....but Wack was nowhere to be found when them Low End ? wanted a piece. ? got scratched by a simple phone call. Talkin strictly street ? , he at Meek neck because he know how the Problem/Meek scrap ended. He seems to be assuming he'll get the same opportunity. Wack is tryna activate, but it aint really a set thing with Meek, so he might have a issue there. Thing is, Game doesn't have an "East Coast" backing like he did with Jimmy in the slams. So if somethin happen to him out there on his promo run, it might spark some coast ? .
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ? lied about meek be a snitch and saying his name. Am i to believe meek facetime nicki too? His diss track starting to look flabby
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? some girls. Lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beanie should not have gotten himself involved. If it's anything then he should've been the one to try to reconcile it. OGs don't move like that
This discussion has been closed.