KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/7SBDoAvk9gw

• HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    damn the Peedi/Oschino interview is crazy

They got Beans looking reeeeeeeeeeal crazy out here....damn the whole Roc was on some ? ? at the time.....except Biggs lol

? is 3 hours so I haven't checked it yet. Cliff notes?
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They got Beans looking reeeeeeeeeeal crazy out here....damn the whole Roc was on some ? ? at the time.....except Biggs lol

still listening....lmaooo

basically they dont ? with each other like that.....Jay signed O first, Dame & Jay threw all of em in a group after the HOT 97 ? , Peedi was in jail at the time and Dame signed him to the group last....none of em ? wit Beans...ESPECIALLY OSCHINO....lmao

oh and Peedi did dust....and EFN was fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up early on this episode....lmao
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drink Champs
    Episode 36 w/ Mystikal http://cbsloc.al/2do5YtQ
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

basically they dont ? with each other like that.....Jay signed O first, Dame & Jay threw all of em in a group after the HOT 97 ? , Peedi was in jail at the time and Dame signed him to the group last....none of em ? wit Beans...ESPECIALLY OSCHINO....lmao

oh and Peedi did dust....and EFN was fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up early on this episode....lmao

Interesting because on Tax season Beans made it seem like they were still cool for the most part
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Drink Champs
    Episode 36 w/ Mystikal http://cbsloc.al/2do5YtQ

OHHHH ? ...im bout to listen to this today!!
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And why is budden podcast sooo long lol ? better be good

Bruh I still haven't finished that episode
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Man that Kmele ? on Brilliant Idiots is ? me off, I'm bout 20-30 min and he's irritating.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    One of my favorite Drink champs podcast was when the "this is 50 dot com" ? got curse out by 2 chainz. It was shades of Gullie tha Kid going off on Beans when he called the radio station
  • Go figure
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Man that Kmele ? on Brilliant Idiots is ? me off, I'm bout 20-30 min and he's irritating.

They should sit him down with Immortal Technique or even Tax last guest Kenneth Montgomery. Would be a great conversation.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    The Drinkchamp podcast with Benzino was funny when he spoke bout watchin Pac grabbin the mic from QTip and performin out on bail while Ali Shaheed Muhammad started cryin
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Liles on the latest Rap Radar podcast in regard to his process with his latest artists like Fetty Wap and Young Thug:

"I got upset with the industry because we were making a lot of disposable music, so..."

Really??? So your answer is Fetty Wap and Young Thug?

Yo, then he says he wants his guys to be in the Smithsonian of hip hop artists!!

Is this guy kidding? I defer to his knowledge because he's been doing it forever, but these are not the words I'd use in regard to his newest artists.
  • Go figure
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Kevin Liles on the latest Rap Radar podcast in regard to his process with his latest artists like Fetty Wap and Young Thug:

"I got upset with the industry because we were making a lot of disposable music, so..."

Yo, then he says he wants his guys to be in the Smithsonian of hip hop artists!!

Is this guy kidding? I defer to his knowledge because he's been doing it forever, but these are not the words I'd use in regard to his newest artists.

man where tf is rap radar uploaded? i barely ever hear em unless theyre posted in the thread
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man where tf is rap radar uploaded? i barely ever hear em unless theyre posted in the thread

I listen on my iPhone so not sure where else you can get it.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    RapRadar is on the Play.It network

I get it on Spotify

I only listen when im interested in the guest so i havent checked them since July with ZRo
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Did Mystikal speak on the ? & prison?
  • Go figure
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Did Mystikal speak on the ? & prison?

Nah they weren't really talking about ? mystikal doesnt interview that well
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options

I listen on Spotify
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Interesting because on Tax season Beans made it seem like they were still cool for the most part

yeah i heard that one too and thought it was all good but someone aint really tellin the whole story and i gotta believe it's Beans now....that ? O said about how Beans would hand pick who in SP he actually wanted to perform with him makes sense too...Beans is prolly cool with who he wants to be cool with...when he wants to be cool with them lol
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Am I the only that gets concerned for Nore's health with Drink Champs. These ? really be going in with the drinks and he doing like 2 or 3 podcast a week some time. Lol. I might be tripping.

I listened to the Crakk and O ep and it was good. I just wish Nore stop bringing up the beefs he squashed or the ? with Tragedy and Combat Jack. Tired of hearing it.
  • Go figure
    Options
    Am I the only that gets concerned for Nore's health with Drink Champs.

Lol @ this ^^

No lie tho I thought how awkward would it be if Nore died from liver disease. Would they replace him or end the show??? Hes probly one of those ppl that live to be 98 n ? tho..n die of flu like symptoms
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Am I the only that gets concerned for Nore's health with Drink Champs.

Lol @ this ^^

No lie tho I thought how awkward would it be if Nore died from liver disease. Would they replace him or end the show??? Hes probly one of those ppl that live to be 98 n ? tho..n die of flu like symptoms

Lol. Right, ? is wild. And he drink that Tiger Bone ? every episode. But I could def see that tho, 98 year old Nore
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Nore dont even drink heavy on the show most the time.

Dame actually tried to take shots with him and he was whining like a lightweight after 2 shots.

The show may be called drink champs but u can tell he aint really the drinker he portrayed himself as.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    That ? sound sloppy as hell on the mic to ne when I listen. I can hear him spitting everywhere.

Dame did have him tapping out tho.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only that gets concerned for Nore's health with Drink Champs. These ? really be going in with the drinks and he doing like 2 or 3 podcast a week some time. Lol. I might be tripping.

I listened to the Crakk and O ep and it was good. I just wish Nore stop bringing up the beefs he squashed or the ? with Tragedy and Combat Jack. Tired of hearing it.

No lie bruh, ive wondered the same. The glorifying of gettin ? faced every damn episode will likely take a negative toll on these cats life at the expense of entertainment.

Also im not always feeling the retardation ? nore be pumping at times.

The more corporate they'll eventually go will clean em up a bit to the point they prolly wpnt even drink on the show no more but just have various bottles displayed.