The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    Game immediately challenged meek to a one on one fight, but Meek chose to be a ? and declined the offer.

A 1 on 1? That ? popping stripper was scared to fight stitches & 40glocc 1 on 1 gtfoh..... plus this ? proves the stripper is softer than Drake cuz if a ? snitch on u a street/gangsta ? is gonna ? them not fight or rap like the stripper wanna do smh

None of what you typed addresses the FACT that Game immediately challenged meek to a one on one fight, but Meek chose to be a ? and declined the offer.

Why does meek have to accept the challenge?

He don't have to accept....but u don't go running around talking ? if u can't back it up....if people are making up fake hip hop rules then why these same people not living by street rules.....meek is a street dude after all right?

So meek should either fight game "(isnt meek still on probabtion) or remain quiet as a mouse while game calls him a snitch. Damn it gotta be hard being a real ? worth millions.
    Game immediately challenged meek to a one on one fight, but Meek chose to be a ? and declined the offer.

A 1 on 1? That ? popping stripper was scared to fight stitches & 40glocc 1 on 1 gtfoh..... plus this ? proves the stripper is softer than Drake cuz if a ? snitch on u a street/gangsta ? is gonna ? them not fight or rap like the stripper wanna do smh

None of what you typed addresses the FACT that Game immediately challenged meek to a one on one fight, but Meek chose to be a ? and declined the offer.

Why does meek have to accept the challenge?

He don't have to accept....but u don't go running around talking ? if u can't back it up....if people are making up fake hip hop rules then why these same people not living by street rules.....meek is a street dude after all right?

So meek should either fight game "(isnt meek still on probabtion) or remain quiet as a mouse while game calls him a snitch. Damn it gotta be hard being a real ? worth millions.

Talking ? in a diss record and denying claims are two totally different things......once he went away from denying what game said he should back up his yelling

But I see you said quiet as a mouse....well done

Get a job foreal

I got 3 jobs actually

My bad i meant that for gee

All good
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

according to your logic Game is scared to fight Stitches and 40 Glock right? but Meek is scared to fight Game so what that make Meek...how is Meek gonna back down to a ? who backed down to Stitches and 40 Glock......

that would make Meek a lil ? ...a smart one.

Don't so called gangsta ? have to be bout it?

way i see it, whatever Meek call himself....and whatever you think bein bout it is....it aint ? alive dumb enough (maybe some IC ? ) to willingly fight out they weight class....and thats considering IF they both got hands.....

Money May aint accepting the invitation from Tyson for 12.

But what I can tell you is both side will pull the strap...or have one pulled on they behalf. Question is, is it ? worth it? The middle man is ? Sean Kingston and his jewelry. Take those out the equation and them ? is IG buddies. Thats why I aint feelin this ?

Every fistfight is not a guaranteed win, but you fight that fight regardless of the odds if you're called out. It may only last a minute or two before the weakest competitor bows out, but a real ? will at least put forth an effort during that minute or two.

lmao.....yo, y'all sound like some noble ass ? , I swear...and I aint even gon ask have y'all been in these virtuous situations yourselves, I'd assume so. All it sounds like to me is movies and tv shows might've skewed y'all perception of whats been goin on for idk, at least hundreds of years. Whatever you think a real ? is, I can guarantee you a real ? will tell you otherwise, and so on. So thats a moot point.

I can drop a million analogies but I'll leave it with the one I stated earlier. Mayweather is not fighting Tyson out of an act of nobility. IT. IS. DUMB. It would BEHOOVE Meek to pick up a strap or run. Which one you think this 'real ? ' will do first? And by some logic that Meek is branded forever and can't come back outside, if he runs, its just like losing the 1 or 2 minute fight. So you even the playing field.

This is how a real ? react when he's disrespected, but knows that the odds are against him winning the fight.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TPxme4TmdY

Speaking of TIP and Game..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT9rrj3Hlq4

video 1, nothing happened......I can go deeper into that, but won't.
    The point was made............which was although T.I. knew he didn't stand a chance against Mayweather, he didn't shrink when he was called out. He tried to fight the ? .

video 2, get that ? outta here. Its a derail adds no value to what we doin here.
    When you decide to speak about derailment to Gee and your buddies that co-signed your post, then I may think of paying attention to what you're saying.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole ? is pretty stupid. Music integrity means a lot to some people. It's hard to digest certain ? when it's based off pure fabrication.

Some ? don't mind, but you have some that do.

This whole game and meek ? is some contrived ? .

No real basis just hearsay and word of mouth ? .

I have no horse in this race. I don't like either one of those niggad music. But sometimes you gotta call a ? a ? .

If meek and sk are really tight like that. Then meek had every right to let him know what was what. If they not, then meek should've minded his business.

If game is truly lying about this whole situation, just for the sake of promo. Then he deserves to be called out for it. ? what the music is hitting on. He basically trying to bully the ? cause meek is a hot target right. For all the wrong reasons. And that's sucker ? .

I'm not gone say the disses were wack because they weren't. But the sting behind it just wasn't there. Jmo

About that fair fight ? . Truthfully a lot of you ? on here just wanna see meek get beat up. Why I don't know? Maybe because y'all know he won't win. Idk

But why when he was beefing with 50 and one of his people actually got shot. He never asked 50 for the fair one. why?

Seems to me like ? pick and choose who they want issues wit.
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Y'all assuming Game making this up

Meek could have told SK game crew robbed him

No one is assuming anything. Game made the accusation so the burden of proof lies with Game.

I just heard the Sirius radio interview and ya'll whole entire argument is dead.

Meek did not talk to police and Game just confirmed it. Game told Meek as friends that ? were getting robbed for their chains in LA, and that he should leave the club early (this alone is suspect as hell). Because Meek, Game, and Sean were all going to the same club, Meek passed this warning along to Sean also as friends.

It sounds like Sean misinterpreted this ? as Meek warning him that Game and crew would rob him as opposed to just a general warning to be alert. So Meek leaves the club early as warned, Sean stays and he ends up getting got. Sean calls Game and allegedly tells Game that Meek gave Sean the warning.

So why the hell is Game mad at Meek for telling Sean to watch his back? Either this ? is a big misunderstanding, Game knows damn well what Sean meant, or Game really did intend to have Sean robbed which, in that case, is some ? ? .

Either way you look at it, Meek did not snitch on Game. Meek simply gave Sean the same warning that Game gave him prior. Argument is over.

/thread
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Russell Simmons said the Meek/Game ? is dead..

Game also admitted he jumped out the window with this whole Meek situation.. Props to Game for owning up to his ? ..

He said he was ? on stage in Miami and
    "? Meek Mill" spilled from his mouth..
    He said once it happened he had to keep going forward with it..

They supposed to squash it face to face tomorrow.. That would be ill if Game use Russell and This meeting to get close to Meek so he can wup his ass..

You were 100% wrong.............LOL

Game shooting a vid for pest control:

With Uncle Murda

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Game also admitted he jumped out the window with this whole Meek situation.. Props to Game for owning up to his ? ..

They supposed to squash it face to face tomorrow.. That would be ill if Game use Russell and This meeting to get close to Meek so he can wup his ass..

So in other words game did this ? for publicity for his upcoming album knew it would get everybody talking bout him again and now that it had worked he can get a few more sells and interviews..... tried to map the blueprint out but y'all ? wasn't tryna hear it outta your hate for Meek
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a ? Game's size challenges one of you keyboard warriors to a scrap, you ain't knucklen up unless your Kimbo Slice in this ? . FoH you hypocrites.

I'd ? that ? jaw b
  • Dupac
    Options

With Uncle Murda

Wtf??

This ? recruited Murda??

Man where SP at?

Gunna!!!
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    lmao!

For some reason this post got me literally crying real tears :bawling:
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

With Uncle Murda

Lololol snake ass Bars
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    500 new. I though some heat waa dropped but NOPE
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

So in other words game did this ? for publicity for his upcoming album knew it would get everybody talking bout him again and now that it had worked he can get a few more sells and interviews..... tried to map the blueprint out but y'all ? wasn't tryna hear it outta your hate for Meek

Too bad Meek isn't good enough of a lyricist to make these points in rap.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

With Uncle Murda

Eastttt New Yawkkkkkkkk
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    what happened guys

Sisqo n a thong th thong thong thong is making a video for 1 of disses pushing the Wwe rap beef story line on for his male stripper lover Wwe supporters
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But it's okay to gang up on po little Quentin Miller, right?
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn my ? game in the hood showing love. Respect
  • Dupac
    Options
    Real ? what up, real ? what up
    If you ain't bout that Murda game then ? ? shut up
    If you diss me in your raps get your ? ass stuck up
  • gee757
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Yall donkeys r stewpid the stripper jumped 40,glocc on camera & sisqo hid behind his manager like a ? & let his manager sneak stitches like ? . ...ya favorite male stripper don't never fight nobody 1 on 1
  • T. Sanford
    Options

Yall donkeys r stewpid the stripper jumped 40,glocc on camera & sisqo hid behind his manager like a ? & let his manager sneak stitches like ? . ...ya favorite male stripper don't never fight nobody 1 on 1

He proving it now. So why Meek won't accept the fade?

Stop caping for niccas that don't even know you. No matter how hard you try, your dreams of becoming a MMG affiliate won't ever come true. So get a job & go live your life you lame ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Smh y'all male stripper lovers r delusional but hey y'all r the same clowns that supported that fake wack g-unot movement even tho the change of heart contestant really wanted a gggggay-unit reunion like a bipolar ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He proving it now. So why Meek won't accept the fade?

Stop caping for niccas that don't even know you. No matter how hard you try, your dreams of becoming a MMG affiliate won't ever come true. So get a job & go live your life you lame ?

Is that in Philly?

? no that stripper can't go to philly that's n bk

That's a quick ride and even quicker flight for the Chasers
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Smh y'all male stripper lovers r delusional but hey y'all r the same clowns that supported that fake wack g-unot movement even tho the change of heart contestant really wanted a gggggay-unit reunion like a bipolar ?

& switch your style up, your shss is garbage now. Too bad that you don't have Hrap to ghost write for you anymore......turrible, turrible, turrible
  • gee757
    Options

& switch your style up, your shss is garbage now. Too bad that you don't have Hrap to ghost write for you anymore......turrible, turrible, turrible

That's ya problem now donkey ? u come on here for friends & b worried about other male posters instead of just posting about the topic/hip hop gtfoh
This discussion has been closed.