The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I hope he pull a Gucci & perform Pest Control in Philly with the whole crowd reciting along

He did
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because this is Italian South Philly on gentrified ass Passyunk Ave. This is a nice, white neighborhood where tourist move freely, daily. There is a police station literally 2 blocks down the street, and Geno's is a notable racist establishment. Black people either go to Pat's across the street, or even Max's on Eerie and Broad in North Philly.

The real ? he's looking for live literally in the opposite direction. Far north of Market and west of the Schuylkill.

Hes goin 2 north today
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/IC6JR_WX_ww

Breakfast club interview 9/23
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't tell me he pulled a ? in Yoo.....
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because this is Italian South Philly on gentrified ass Passyunk Ave. This is a nice, white neighborhood where tourist move freely, daily. There is a police station literally 2 blocks down the street, and Geno's is a notable racist establishment. Black people either go to Pat's across the street, or even Max's on Eerie and Broad in North Philly.

The real ? he's looking for live literally in the opposite direction. Far north of Market and west of the Schuylkill.

I've never been to Philly, so I'm trying to understand. It's just an area of white people, but all the black people are eating right across the street? And it's still in the same city, so how far away was he really from the other cheesesteak spot?

Lmao right??? These fools in here capin'
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sooo meek still got a judge watching his every move...an we saying meek won't act stupid because he scared?

scared of who...the judge or game...

fighting game he will lose twice very fast

I thought they were both on probation? Hence why wack was the one to lump stitches up (no matter how gee re-writes it).

Also @mods, anyway you can get a thread breakdown of each users posts in a thread? I'm willing to bet gee got
    Over 75% of the posts in here.

#undercoverfan
    #geenamedropsmorethangame
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sooo meek still got a judge watching his every move...an we saying meek won't act stupid because he scared?

I thought they were both on probation? Hence why wack was the one to lump stitches up (no matter how gee re-writes it).

Also @mods, anyway you can get a thread breakdown of each users posts in a thread? I'm willing to bet gee got
    Over 75% of the posts in here.

#undercoverfan
    #geenamedropsmorethangame

The probabtion thing pretty pointless....if meek agreed someone would get that thing sanctioned
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Who said Drake was GOAT material? Yall gotta start quoting posts and @ing ? when stuff like this is said.

You can search drake in the reason and find that argument in almost every thread

Ain't not one person said Drake has ever been GOAT status at anything other than simping strippers and apparently ? off these ? by ? all their girls.

Y'all have short memories

I guess we'll see

Pull up the posts then...you're in every Drake thread with your self imposed mission to tell everyone he's got writers...should be easy for you. ? ? with Drake but they can't even agree on what his best album is let alone being the best period at anything rap related and that was before the ghost writing came out. Is he the most popular? Yeah but saying he was GOAT status...Nah ? wasn't on that

I actually avoid most Drake threads because y'all can't stop comparing him to rapping GOATs lmao

Don't worry, the evidence will come

? you're in most Drake threads just like the rest of us in The Reason. You like facts...so don't make a claim without facts you can easily hit the search button to find

Please search me out in the last year's worth of Drake threads that have been made

See how many times you find a post by me
    Who said Drake was GOAT material? Yall gotta start quoting posts and @ing ? when stuff like this is said.

You can search drake in the reason and find that argument in almost every thread

Ain't not one person said Drake has ever been GOAT status at anything other than simping strippers and apparently ? off these ? by ? all their girls.

Y'all have short memories

I guess we'll see

Pull up the posts then...you're in every Drake thread with your self imposed mission to tell everyone he's got writers...should be easy for you. ? ? with Drake but they can't even agree on what his best album is let alone being the best period at anything rap related and that was before the ghost writing came out. Is he the most popular? Yeah but saying he was GOAT status...Nah ? wasn't on that

I actually avoid most Drake threads because y'all can't stop comparing him to rapping GOATs lmao

Don't worry, the evidence will come

? you're in most Drake threads just like the rest of us in The Reason. You like facts...so don't make a claim without facts you can easily hit the search button to find

Please search me out in the last year's worth of Drake threads that have been made

See how many times you find a post by me

Lol. This ? bluffing. Who got time for that?
    Oh I got time for receipts

16h9dzt.png

3531tl2.png

2u4hfgn.png

140b36.png

Last few drake related Threads . lol dude is an imbecile

Can't make this up lol. Cornball ? .

I'm not sure why you would embarrass yourself by quoting this

Most of those threads aren't Drake threads and they searched for ANY Drake mention, not just a mention by me

This entire "beef" is hoe ? and only hoes condone hoe ?

I lost so much respect for Game off of this that it's really sad. I used to support his projects but it turns out he's just another diva like Drake
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    macadonwoo wrote: »

In Bedstuy, Brooklyn wit my blood brother "Nuke" @wavybaby3 bout to head to Philly, grab a cheesesteak & then hit my show in Reading, Pennsylvania & tear dat bihhhhh down !!!! #BlackWallStreet [CLICK THE LINK IN MY BIO if you ain't hear nuttin raw today !!! #WhatKindaCheeseSteakShouldIGet #MyPhillyFansHelpANiggaOut #ImStarvin #AndRatherYoureAGameFanOrNot #MyCommentsAintGettinTurnedOff #GetYoShitOffBelow #Ooouuuuuuuuu

See yall talking all this Game was a stripper and game soft and fake and all this ? .... but he been calling out so called " real "rappers for over a decade and he ain't never been touched other then brotha at that mall in call but that Boi don't walk no more . . . . Let's not forget his line and in his own words " I'm the new Suge Knight minus the K.O. "!

Also say what you will about his past , I done did some stupid ? too when I was younger... I bet when Jay was stripping he still got more ass then all them other motherfuckas before they became famous rappers !

What does any of this have to do with the fake beef occurring right now?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Idk if this was posted already
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

These ? are ?

They can't wait to see a successful black male get ? up for NO REASON other than they don't like what they've created with their own lives
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

I've never been to Philly, so I'm trying to understand. It's just an area of white people, but all the black people are eating right across the street? And it's still in the same city, so how far away was he really from the other cheesesteak spot?

So you're literally saying you've never been to any major city at all??

That's how ignorant this post is coming off
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

SMH you ? lol,y'all say he wouldn't go to Philly he did,now its he didn't go by such n such area,damn what y'all won't him to show up on their doorsteps?
    Beans said 3hr flight, well I'm sure it would be like a couple of minutes for them dreamchaser ? to drive over where he was no?

Stop making up all these excuses and retire your damn cape,u been flying in n out of everybody comments the past two days,take a bream hurt ? .
    And I ? with Meek a lot,but ? pulled up in his city and nothing was done.

How did this beef start?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Haha, I don't get it. I'm not even praising Game or knocking Meek. Just saying these super fans need to be more realistic. Meek fans are like "It has to be a gun fight (because Game is too big) in Philly (but only in the specific area of town Meek is from)". It's just lame to hate on WHERE in Philly he was.

He went to Philly...nothing happened. Ok cool, moving on. They don't have to turn it into "Ya, but if he had gone further up the road, he'd be dead! He's scared to go there!"

I believe he announced that he was coming as well before hand

Groupies on here will always try and make as many qualifiers as possible to make themselves believe they are less idiotic with what they post
  • xxCivicxx
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Idk if this was posted already
    Game performs pest control in Philly

No he was not in Philly, don't speak on something if you don't know the facts smh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Haha, I don't get it. I'm not even praising Game or knocking Meek. Just saying these super fans need to be more realistic. Meek fans are like "It has to be a gun fight (because Game is too big) in Philly (but only in the specific area of town Meek is from)". It's just lame to hate on WHERE in Philly he was.

He went to Philly...nothing happened. Ok cool, moving on. They don't have to turn it into "Ya, but if he had gone further up the road, he'd be dead! He's scared to go there!"

That's why I'm in here dying laughing.. ... no consistency from these clowns
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

These ? are ?

They can't wait to see a successful black male get ? up for NO REASON other than they don't like what they've created with their own lives

Didn't See THIS Post WHEN Quentin Miller got jumped

I didn't condone that either but that's an irrelevant deflection

And it was a sucker punch for lying, he didn't get jumped
This discussion has been closed.