I missed the first time.
    You have pics from that fight?

Oh, po' eye.
    =~(*
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol Sour Patch, like I'ma knock em all out. This ain't no ? Jackie Chan movie, this real life.

I ain't saying you can knock em' all out but don't back yourself against a wall, don't let dudes get behind you and keep your hands up following that with fast jabs swung by your core and not your arms. You won't be able to take em all out but you can devastate a few dudes with them jabs. If your sleeping on jabs, then that's where your problem lies. I got into a fight with 12 dudes with only 2 dudes having my back and this was when I was young and had no boxing experience but because I knew not to let them surround me and keep my hands up, I took out 2 dudes and took my lost without any serious injuries nor a black eye, I dunno.

Then again, I'm in good shape and I'm pretty strong so nevermind.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I ain't saying you can knock em' all out but don't back yourself against a wall, don't let dudes get behind you and keep your hands up following that with fast jabs swung by your core and not your arms. You won't be able to take em all out but you can devastate a few dudes with them jabs. If your sleeping on jabs, then that's where your problem lies. I got into a fight with 12 dudes with only 2 dudes having my back and this was when I was young and had no boxing experience but because I knew not to let them surround me and keep my hands up, I took out 2 dudes and took my lost without any serious injuries nor a black eye, I dunno.

Then again, I'm in good shape and I'm pretty strong so nevermind.

When I seen I was gonna get jumped I rushed in first. That's basically what I remember.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    I missed the first time.
    You have pics from that fight?

Oh, po' eye.
    =~(*

First time I got jumped I didn't have any marks. People got them off of me off rip... (I love saying off rip)
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited July 2010
    Options
    When I seen I was gonna get jumped I rushed in first. That's basically what I remember.

Na, you should've let them come to you. When you run in first, your most likely vulnerable to run into a punch cause your already open. Just prep yourself where your at put your hands up and never let them get behind you, keep them in front of you.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Seedz carry a camera and ask one of the guys getting ready to beat your ass to record the beating next time.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Word, the pre-jump feeling is ill, like you know it's going to happen but you just get ready to deal with it.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    You need your IC brethren to come and bang for you.....no ?

I actually shined my "Seedz Flash Light" in the sky so yall would know I was in trouble.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Seedz carry a camera and ask one of the guys getting ready to beat your ass to record the beating next time.

LMAO, that's ? up.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well I don't kno clean ya jumpins be ..but where I'm at I gotta worry bout variables such as canes..knifes..etc..so consider urself lucky...wat part of ny u at ..upstate?

STRONG ISLAND!!!

Who am I kidding???...... Long Island***
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited July 2010
    Options
    SourPatch aint nobody thinking about all that ? when ? about to jump them

If it's your first time getting into a fight, that's understandable but if you've been in more than 2, that ? should become recognizable, I'm too old to be fighting now though.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Word, the pre-jump feeling is ill, like you know it's going to happen but you just get ready to deal with it.

Rofl that's exactly what I was thinking. "Well this is happening, time to just deal with it".
  • 1of1
    edited July 2010
    Options
    STRONG ISLAND!!!

Who am I kidding???...... Long Island***

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
    Those cats who jumped you are probably from The Velt huh? Were they mad cuz you styled upon them?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!
    Those cats who jumped you are probably from The Velt huh? Were they mad cuz you styled upon them?

Who's this muthafucka tryin to rock me in the 'Sted??!?!
    You outta your ? mind like the shotties to your head
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yea, they some twatz. u get jumped by some goons, u gettin knocked unconcious. aint no punk ass black eye. dat happens from a one on one. u must stay around sum ? . u posed to be in tha hospital if this happen more than once. for real pimpn, y wont u just shoot one of them ? . they'll stop then, go to court and plead self defense. get u a liscensed pistal and you'll be fine. aint no way in hell sum ? jumpin me. ? all dat ? . and i tryin to be hard online or on no street ? ? eitha. dat "keep fightin and u get em next time" sum ? . u just goin keep gettin yo ass kicked. couldnt be me, u gotta defend yoself.

The same people didn't jump me twice, these are 2 different groups on 2 different occasions.
  • 1of1
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Who's this muthafucka tryin to rock me in the 'Sted??!?!
    You outta your ? mind like the shotties to your head
    *DEAD*

*Checks the video, cuz I wouldn't be surprised if Seedz was the white boy who said that*
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/95SYdjRVCR0&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/95SYdjRVCR0&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  • 1of1
    edited July 2010
    Options
    pimpmvp wrote: »
    lmao ? this ain't sherlock holmes when that ? was fighting ol dude

okay i'm gonna hit this one his right jaw severely breaking it,....now this one a kick to the intestine should properly put him down......okay grab this one jump on his neck and do a hurricarana....drop kick this one and put him in an arm bar

? outta here

lmao!!!!!!!!
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • 1of1
    edited July 2010
    Options
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/95sydjrvcr0&hl=en_us&fs=1?color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/95sydjrvcr0&hl=en_us&fs=1?color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

l.a.u.c.e

f.a.i.l
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *DEAD*

*Checks the video, cuz I wouldn't be surprised if Seedz was the white boy who said that*

*Knows that white boy in real life*

*Is not lying about that*
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao ? this ain't Sherlock Holmes when that ? was fighting ol dude

Okay I'm gonna hit this one his right jaw severely breaking it,....now this one a kick to the intestine should properly put him down......Okay grab this one jump on his neck and do a hurricarana....Drop kick this one and put him in an arm bar

? outta here

Smh rofl lmao haha goat
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao!!!!!!!!

? !!! thats the funniest ? i read today!!! LMAO!!
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damn i quoted the wrong person lol