Question: Is it unfair for people who don't believe in Yeshua to be condemned to hell forever?

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    @Cain ? does not protect babies cos they're sinners....spawns of sinners. The Bible makes it very clear, that the only way to his kingdom is to born again.

So if a newborn dies before he/she confess their sins and or be baptized. It's a wrap huh?

Well there you have it ts is right

nah... I thi k the sins are on the parent until like 12 or 14 or some ? ..

No. The soul that sins will die!

"The person who sins is the one who will die. The child will not be punished for the parent's sins, and the parent will not be punished for the child's sins. Righteous people will be rewarded for their own righteous behavior, and wicked people will be punished for their own wickedness."
    Ezekiel 18:20

but we inherited the sins of Adam and Eve? lol FOH

Yes, which is why we all die at least once. But if you are born again you will only die once. Hallelujah. But if you are only born once, you will die twice. Amen.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You people talk so confidently out your ? it's mind boggling. How can you say ? . ..knowing it's completely formed in your ? no research no knowledge but feel so comfortable saying it.

Babies are born knowing ?
    Retards and the few people who have never heard ? are not judged by religious beliefs.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    We need to get back to our African religion. This version of Christianity from the Europeans is not for us.

That's the thing about religion. It's mans attempt to get to ? . And that path is always futile. We can't get back to ? on our own effort. ? is in heaven and He is separate from sinners. Thus ? has to come down from heaven in the likeness of sinful flesh, but yet be without sin for He is perfect. Hallelujah! Hence why He was ? born. Praise ? .

But if you want idolatry go back to your pagan idols that can neither hear, nor talk, nor walk. Idols of silver and gold in which there is no breath! Fall down before a tree that can not save you and worship the creation instead of the Creator all you want my friend. For you have a will to do such a thing. You have a will to do whatever you want. But guess what? You don't have the will to decide the consequences for those choices. Hallelujah!

And the consequences for worshipping false gods that can not save you from the wrath to come will be the eternal flame. The devouring fire will be your torment forever and you will loathe the day you were created forever. But you will receive no rest and you will have no relief for ages on end. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    GET OFF RELIGION.

I'm not talking about religion. I am talking about the Man in the Glory! Hallelujah!

Do you know Him?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on yall, the more people DoU saves the better seat he gets. So don't make haste and sign up for jesus today!!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    My homeboy said the letter J wasn't even created until 600 years ago and "jesus" was from like 2000 somethin years ago don't tell me you fools been bamboozled worshipping characters made up by whitey in that big ass aesops fables encyclopedia of cracka stories

You believe in the bible you a sucka

This is common knowledge. When Yeshua walked this earth 2,000 years ago there was no such thing as the english language. There isn't even a "J" in the hebrew alphabet.

But once the good news of the gospel started to spread through out the whole earth the message had to be translated into the dialect of the people that were receiving the good news. Hence why the name Yeshua is known in the english language as Jesus.

This is basic elementary knowledge. This isn't groundbreaking revelation. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    You people talk so confidently out your ? it's mind boggling. How can you say ? . ..knowing it's completely formed in your ? no research no knowledge but feel so comfortable saying it.

Babies are born knowing ?
    Retards and the few people who have never heard ? are not judged by religious beliefs.

We are born knowing ? or we are brought up in the church hearing the word ? over and over?

I wasn't in the church as a youth and my grandmother told me ? around five years old and so some guy in the sky basically created everything and how did he do it and I had question on top of questions. I never in my mind thought of a deity creating anything prior. Then I shifted my thoughts towards science and such, became a big fan of Bill Nye and other scientists growing up. It intrigued me.

But Christians are confidently believing in a deity that will raised up the dead, heal the sick, teleport them to heaven, allow animals to be able to speak human languages, have flying angels and etc sounds like a final fantasy movie, but you are free to believe in this, but you get mad at when atheists and agnostics question something that no one has seen and let alone verify? How is this arrogant? We don't know everything, but I have never seen animals no anyone has documented except in mythological stories discuss animals talking to humans.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    @Cain ? does not protect babies cos they're sinners....spawns of sinners. The Bible makes it very clear, that the only way to his kingdom is to born again.

So if a newborn dies before he/she confess their sins and or be baptized. It's a wrap huh?

Well there you have it ts is right

nah... I thi k the sins are on the parent until like 12 or 14 or some ? ..

When I was five years older so I heard about this and thought I could do bad s*** until I was 13, but luckily enough I was smart enough to see the whole thing was some BS before then
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yall think ? only talked to the white man and no one else??

Lmao
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New title alert:
    Keyboard Christian
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Yall think ? only talked to the white man and no one else??

Lmao

The only deity that spoke was what another human conjured up.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i want to go to heaven

cause i dont want to spend eternity with the IC
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no ? its a simple concept to grasp
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do y'all know what heaven is like?

The word of ? .

Sacrilege!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Any of ya ever been to hell or know someone who has been there or is there?

Yes. Yeshua Ha Mashiach has been there and He led captivity captive and gave gift unto men. Hallelujah!

He holds the keys to both death and hell and therefore He is the one to whom all judgment has been granted. Thus it is a guarantee that you will see Him with your very own 2 eyes @dalyricalbandit . Amen.

Now the choice is yours. Will you meet Him as your Savior? Or will you meet Him as your judge? You must decide your stance soon, for the day of your appointment is nearer today than at any time before. Amen.

will all due respect fam i Dont know any dude named Yeshua so as far as him being my Savior Or judge na
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    It's good to have faith in something...it's pretty stupid to let that faith literally run every aspect of your life as if you still don't have to actually live it....now go snort a line so you can be normal again
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Unfair, yes because we are given "Faith" and "Belief" to hold on to something that we cannot verify as reality. We are created as natural beings and supposedly "spiritual beings" inside a vessel that we cannot verify if this is a reality or not. Then we only get it from people who are not scientists, who are not deep thinkers, who haven't developed a successful society and etc. There is really no fruits of their labor that we can verify that will benefit us that directly comes from their text that we can't get from any other texts.

So yes it's really unfair and it insults the intelligence of a human being to believe in something that we cannot verify.

You are extremely wrong... If you want to experience ? you have to do so yourself IT IS AN experience you have to have you cannot put ? in a laboratory. CAN YOU VERIFY much of what some scientist is telling you??? no you choose to believe in the words and studies of scientist

The basis of the society you are in right NOW is a combination of greek respect for logic and reason that was reborn during the enlightenment AND CHRISTIAN MORALS AND PERSPECTIVE ON HUMAN RELATIONS TO REALITY AND MAN and this society is extremely successful
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Unfair, yes because we are given "Faith" and "Belief" to hold on to something that we cannot verify as reality. We are created as natural beings and supposedly "spiritual beings" inside a vessel that we cannot verify if this is a reality or not. Then we only get it from people who are not scientists, who are not deep thinkers, who haven't developed a successful society and etc. There is really no fruits of their labor that we can verify that will benefit us that directly comes from their text that we can't get from any other texts.

So yes it's really unfair and it insults the intelligence of a human being to believe in something that we cannot verify.

You are extremely wrong... If you want to experience ? you have to do so yourself IT IS AN experience you have to have you cannot put ? in a laboratory. CAN YOU VERIFY much of what some scientist is telling you??? no you choose to believe in the words and studies of scientist

The basis of the society you are in right NOW is a combination of greek respect for logic and reason that was reborn during the enlightenment AND CHRISTIAN MORALS AND PERSPECTIVE ON HUMAN RELATIONS TO REALITY AND MAN and this society is extremely successful

You basically read the scientific journals and you have to have a understanding of the scientific process goes. You can be in biochemist and understand the scientific process of how a physicist is gaining his information. You will not be able to do everything in a lab, I'm using my G.I. Bill to be a electrical engineer and there is a process for everything.

I lean more to the Egyptians teachings and the Greeks gained their insights from the Egyptian's understanding of the scientific process(Rhind mathematical papyrus), the Greeks said the Egyptians possessed the greatest rigid method of discovery and the fact that many of the philosophers and thinkers were being assaulted by the Athenian government for bringing in foreign ideologies to Greece.

Neteru is a force of nature before you describe it as a deity in which the earlier translators admitted they didn't know what neteru meant but only word they could think it could relate to was ? . But translators doing comparative studies and insights say it was forces of nature and you need to read John G Jackson's books, he goes in great deal and they survived for 4,000 years.

You can be successful with a belief, no one is saying that I have a right to question this experience because a lot of people go unchecked with psychological issues.

Remember the article that I posted that said believers neurology is either through fear or language portion of the brain and that atheist is through the neo cortex part of the brain that deals with imagery? Right. So I'm not going to believe just on that, I want solid evidence. People dominate and bring their culture and religions and impose it on the people or rewrite their religious beliefs. So I should question why Olumdare, Anu, Amaterasu, and etc other deities aren't real and just go on the world. And how do I comparatively prove my experience without evidence?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? created the devil so everything the devil does is on gods shoulders but he tries to push the blame on impressionable humans because they don't like him as much as he thinks they do. ? like a soap opera. I question the mental acuity of anyone who believes in an organized religion.

No ? didn't create the devil. ? created Lucifer the cherub, who covered the throne of ? and led the heavenly host in worship of ? . But one day, long ago, Lucifer despised his position and rebelled against His maker. Therefore he was cast down from the mountain of ? as an unclean thing and in turn ? changed his name to "The adversary" which is what "Ha Satan" (hebrew for the satan) means.

Lucifer chose to become the devil. ? changed his name to match his fallen nature. He is no longer the light bearer, but he is the prince of darkness, the father of lies, the serpent of old, the great dragon who deceives the whole world, the adversary, the enemy, etc.

Amen.

If he's all knowing, then he knowingly created that
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    ? created the devil so everything the devil does is on gods shoulders but he tries to push the blame on impressionable humans because they don't like him as much as he thinks they do. ? like a soap opera. I question the mental acuity of anyone who believes in an organized religion.

No ? didn't create the devil. ? created Lucifer the cherub, who covered the throne of ? and led the heavenly host in worship of ? . But one day, long ago, Lucifer despised his position and rebelled against His maker. Therefore he was cast down from the mountain of ? as an unclean thing and in turn ? changed his name to "The adversary" which is what "Ha Satan" (hebrew for the satan) means.

Lucifer chose to become the devil. ? changed his name to match his fallen nature. He is no longer the light bearer, but he is the prince of darkness, the father of lies, the serpent of old, the great dragon who deceives the whole world, the adversary, the enemy, etc.

Amen.

Logical.
  • zzombie
    Options

You basically read the scientific journals and you have to have a understanding of the scientific process goes. You can be in biochemist and understand the scientific process of how a physicist is gaining his information. You will not be able to do everything in a lab, I'm using my G.I. Bill to be a electrical engineer and there is a process for everything.

I lean more to the Egyptians teachings and the Greeks gained their insights from the Egyptian's understanding of the scientific process(Rhind mathematical papyrus), the Greeks said the Egyptians possessed the greatest rigid method of discovery and the fact that many of the philosophers and thinkers were being assaulted by the Athenian government for bringing in foreign ideologies to Greece.

Neteru is a force of nature before you describe it as a deity in which the earlier translators admitted they didn't know what neteru meant but only word they could think it could relate to was ? . But translators doing comparative studies and insights say it was forces of nature and you need to read John G Jackson's books, he goes in great deal and they survived for 4,000 years.

You can be successful with a belief, no one is saying that I have a right to question this experience because a lot of people go unchecked with psychological issues.

Remember the article that I posted that said believers neurology is either through fear or language portion of the brain and that atheist is through the neo cortex part of the brain that deals with imagery? Right. So I'm not going to believe just on that, I want solid evidence. People dominate and bring their culture and religions and impose it on the people or rewrite their religious beliefs. So I should question why Olumdare, Anu, Amaterasu, and etc other deities aren't real and just go on the world. And how do I comparatively prove my experience without evidence?

You don't know if what is written in those journals is the truth because you are not conducting the experiments or gathering the data yourself... so you are still choosing to believe that what the scientist are telling you is true you are trusting them and putting faith in their work.

unless you want to dispute the fact that current western civilization is based on a merger of Greek philosophy and Christianity then what you wrote about Egypt has no pertinence. The standard of evidence you want is absurd, you cannot have objective evidence for a ? especially an ethereal one possessing the attributes of the abrahamic ? .

Do you think you are crazy?? do you think that you don't know what is real from what is fake?? If you can distinguish what is real from what is not then you can distinguish a supernatural experience from natural one and therefore you will know when you experience ? from when you don't.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2016
    Options

Amen.

? does not judge anyone based on their unrealized realities i.e possibilities he judges you based on the realities we of our own freewill choose to bring into existence.

IF YOU WERE THE ONLY BEING IN EXISTENCE AND IF YOU KNEW THAT IT WAS ONLY A POSSIBILITY YOUR CHILDREN WOULD BECOME A SERIAL KILLERS WOULD YOU STILL HAVE THEM???
  • VIBE
    Options

Amen.

? does not judge anyone based on their unrealized realities i.e possibilities he judges you based on the realities we of our own freewill choose to bring into existence.

IF YOU WERE THE ONLY BEING IN EXISTENCE AND IF YOU KNEW THAT IT WAS ONLY A POSSIBILITY YOUR CHILDREN WOULD BECOME A SERIAL KILLERS WOULD YOU STILL HAVE THEM???

how with no woman? and even if there is a woman to bare my children, then NO, because we will die.

• zzombie
    Options

Amen.

how with no woman? and even if there is a woman to bare my children, then NO, because we will die.

what if you didn't need a woman to make children and you were unable to die.
  • VIBE
    Options
    So, I'll be ? ? I'll bite.

I'll create a ? load of children and never punish them for the freewill I gave them.

Have fun, ? . I'm gonna go cruise the universe creating more ? .