Peedi Crakk Recalls Jay Z Removing Cam'Ron's "One For Peedi Crakk" Verse: "Delete That ? "

Options
1235»

Comments

• Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Why does the fact dame gets into a argument with a person automatically makes him a bad person

You're missing the point. He wanted to live in his alter-ego Champagne Dame 24/7. Spending money thinking that the clothing line and album sales would keep them in the black.

He's like a NBA agent who pockets money from the player outside of his regular paycheck.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dame went to bat for Jay shielding him while he took the heat from them white folk. Only for Jay to sneak deal with those same white folk to sell.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Aint dame the same ? that nobody cant seem to do buisness with no more......

even jim ? on dame, the same jim u dipset cam stans love......

beans told you ? in interviews that he caught dame hands in the cookie jar......

At that certain point in jay career in 2004, enough was enough.......

dame too big headed at that point , jay probably couldnt even talk to that
    clown.......jay just decided to just part ways from the entire ? .......

Instead of bulding the roc up to be even more proftable, jay probably
    saw the future of the ? coming to the end because of the moves dame was making......
    he was no longer the same dame no more, it was obvious.........

? out here giving cam top positions in the roc and he just got there......
    ? out here wasting away money trying to invest in everything not
    only he had armadele and movies, which is cool, but ? had prokeds
    sneakers that smell like chocolate, state property clothing line which was seperate
    from rocawear, state property cartoons, a rocafella mp3 player called rocbox,

and in the same breath was signing everybody and there mother to the label
    even though, he had problems, releasing ? albums on time......bleek
    made album and camron purple haze album was pushed back constantly....
    freeway and young gunz eventually dropped solo albums, but peedi crakk
    and oschino and sparks never dropped...... but yet with all of this

he signs m.o.p and dirt mcgirt, aka odb.....
    he so call signs or was about to sign ,twista , joe buddens and grafth

still got acts who was on the label who muthafuckaz aint give a ? about
    rell, young steff, samantha ronson.........

at the end of the day dame was doing too much, and thats why nobody ? with
    him now, down to producers like just blaze , rappers like currency actors like kevin hart or
    even so call harlem brethrens like jim jones......the same jim jones who was riding hard
    for dame behalf on ? on hov back in the day.........

Dame stay doing too much
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Dame went to bat for Jay shielding him while he took the heat from them white folk. Only for Jay to sneak deal with those same white folk to sell.

Jay made that ? dame rich..........

so what does jay owe dame than..........

what did ? came in the buisness to do, to make money......

Dame went to bat for jay

And jay made dame millions........

Now what

? hate for jay is disgusting.........reason alot of you ? hate jay is because he done
    surpassed alot of u ? favorite rappers.........

• Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I wish Jay was in the studio with The Clipse when they recorded this smh Cam ? that song up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5DnESRMUs8
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Not alotof people wanted to work with dame afterwards.. He was burning bridges

I've said it before, but if you want a foreshadowing of what led to the end of Rocafella, and Dame's relationships with alot of people, watch Backstage and look at the argument he got into w/ Kevin Liles.

You gotta see it from Dame s perspective...early on all those ? who are attached to Jay s nuts now passed on him....Lyor, Russell ( who called him wack and said he couldn't ? w Das Efx), Rifkind, Lyles and etc....that's y it took him 8 years to get any traction.....now u see a ? who once called ur mans wack wanting to get close to yall cuz ur popping...and u did it on ur own....u gonna son him every chance u get especially when he line steps....that was Dame s perspective imo

that's where he ? up. you can't have that attitude in a business where everybody knows everybody and the major labels are all connected in one way or another. they doubted you and you proved them wrong, let your successes speak for you
  • aneed123
    Options

Jay made that ? dame rich..........

so what does jay owe dame than..........

what did ? came in the buisness to do, to make money......

Dame went to bat for jay

And jay made dame millions........

Now what

? hate for jay is disgusting.........reason alot of you ? hate jay is because he done
    surpassed alot of u ? favorite rappers.........

He hasn't passed pac so ur wrong..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lost one sums up Dame and Jay relationship.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay fooled everybody into thinking he was a smooth hustler ? back in the late 90's until the early 2000's, but the more time unravels the more we see the ? in Jay.

that's an interesting way to look at it. another way to look at it is, all these dudes whether dame dash or calvin klein, or camron and jim (back then, not now), and a whole host of other people. talk about how jay did them wrong. you'd think he was suge knighting people the way they talk about him, when from my perspective it just seems like he cut business ties with them, if he owed them anything at all (he owed cam'ron and dipset absolutely nothing).

people leave businesses and companies all the time. if i start a business with and we become successful and i leave it to do my own thing, and i get even more rich, then somehow i faulted my first business partner? This ain't a marriage. i don't see any of these people saying jay stole from them or wronged them. i don't see people saying he was don kinging them and stealing, or ? people on contracts. i haven't heard any of them say that.

all they say is "he ignored me" or "he didn't say goodbye" or "we sold drugs on the streets and i was his friend then and now he rich but im broke so he owes me"

they the ones sounds like they "? " to me. i'm just saying from my understanding of the situation thats what i see. when a marriage breaks up and the chick wants half, yall all say she don't deserve it. well in this situation with dame, dame got his half. that is documented.

so these ? deserve alimony?

if a chick was still complaining after getting half you would be clowning her saying why this ? deserve ? ? yet when dame does it you say "see i knew jay was a snake ass ? !"

and again all these guys claim they made jay and they did this and that and they are the real brains behind the operation, well if that is the case, then make another jay.
    but i dont see them doing much of anything except whining.
    oh and dame's son selling cookies.

gtfoh

not to mention this ? was over a decade ago and they still whining. even a scorned chick would be past it at this point.

Aka he is a user. Just call it what it is. A lot if folk do it but don't sugar coat it.

well we all do it then

if you using it that broadly

the phone you on right now was made for cheap from damn near slave labor in thiland my ? . them dudes getting paid 50 cents an hour to make that phone that you typing to me on and we living high on the hog, chatting about rap music, while they aint getting their just due.

we using the ? out of them. same as we do for our nikes, clothes, cars, etc
    we are literally using them for labor to buy expensive goods and they can't even get water.

we users. we all users, dont sugar coat it.

I don't befriend people with a false agenda then make money off them and leave. I'm a loyal person too a fault cuz I cherish realness family and friendship. Jay sees people as an opportunity to get to a goal. 2 different mindsets. Also to me money isn't everything.

This seems like simple business to me
    You cherish broke ? ?
    Cuz these same muhfuckas you cherishing will break bad on yo ass if the right opportunity comes along
    We grown and got bills to pay, kids to feed
    You ? sound like girls
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Funny ? is Jay was the Boss he could do as he pleased and he did.

As much as i liked the dips Let a ? or his squad come into your house and start actin like he runs ? and can do as he pleases and tell me how u gonna act.

Cosign. He put Cam in his place.

But that still doesn't explain why Cam and Dame couldn't put a label together after the Roc dissolved. I thought they were homies.

selling the ROC was a jayz power move..he was like "oh yall wanna run ? n act like yall don't need my input, ok ? it do ur own thing I'm out..oh yes n I'm selling the company"

From what I remember, Dame got $20 mil after the sale, which is pretty good considering he didn't say one rhyme or produce any beats. With $20 mil he could have started his own label. He has so much knowledge, a struggling artist would be lucky to have Dame as a manager.

? that $20 mil..Dame knew selling Rocafella was not gonna be good business for him. The rocafella name was relevant n the foundation of all the other ? they was selling..Dame made enemies w alot industry people tryinta keep the ROC going..he knew he was done

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But if dame made hov then surely the roc could thrive without him?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Not alotof people wanted to work with dame afterwards.. He was burning bridges

I've said it before, but if you want a foreshadowing of what led to the end of Rocafella, and Dame's relationships with alot of people, watch Backstage and look at the argument he got into w/ Kevin Liles.

What about thst argument? Dame was totally correct in that argument which stemmed from Lyles giving ? Def Jam merch on a Roc A Fella tour...at the time Roc A Fella wasnt a subsidiary of Def Jam...Def Jam was simply an investor who wanted to attach itself to the brand culturally once it saw it was popping.....

You gotta see it from Dame s perspective...early on all those ? who are attached to Jay s nuts now passed on him....Lyor, Russell ( who called him wack and said he couldn't ? w Das Efx), Rifkind, Lyles and etc....that's y it took him 8 years to get any traction.....now u see a ? who once called ur mans wack wanting to get close to yall cuz ur popping...and u did it on ur own....u gonna son him every chance u get especially when he line steps....that was Dame s perspective imo

I'm not talking about what they were arguing about, Im talking about how Dame handled it
  • aneed123
    Options
    Jay fooled everybody into thinking he was a smooth hustler ? back in the late 90's until the early 2000's, but the more time unravels the more we see the ? in Jay.

that's an interesting way to look at it. another way to look at it is, all these dudes whether dame dash or calvin klein, or camron and jim (back then, not now), and a whole host of other people. talk about how jay did them wrong. you'd think he was suge knighting people the way they talk about him, when from my perspective it just seems like he cut business ties with them, if he owed them anything at all (he owed cam'ron and dipset absolutely nothing).

people leave businesses and companies all the time. if i start a business with and we become successful and i leave it to do my own thing, and i get even more rich, then somehow i faulted my first business partner? This ain't a marriage. i don't see any of these people saying jay stole from them or wronged them. i don't see people saying he was don kinging them and stealing, or ? people on contracts. i haven't heard any of them say that.

all they say is "he ignored me" or "he didn't say goodbye" or "we sold drugs on the streets and i was his friend then and now he rich but im broke so he owes me"

they the ones sounds like they "? " to me. i'm just saying from my understanding of the situation thats what i see. when a marriage breaks up and the chick wants half, yall all say she don't deserve it. well in this situation with dame, dame got his half. that is documented.

so these ? deserve alimony?

if a chick was still complaining after getting half you would be clowning her saying why this ? deserve ? ? yet when dame does it you say "see i knew jay was a snake ass ? !"

and again all these guys claim they made jay and they did this and that and they are the real brains behind the operation, well if that is the case, then make another jay.
    but i dont see them doing much of anything except whining.
    oh and dame's son selling cookies.

gtfoh

not to mention this ? was over a decade ago and they still whining. even a scorned chick would be past it at this point.

Aka he is a user. Just call it what it is. A lot if folk do it but don't sugar coat it.

well we all do it then

if you using it that broadly

the phone you on right now was made for cheap from damn near slave labor in thiland my ? . them dudes getting paid 50 cents an hour to make that phone that you typing to me on and we living high on the hog, chatting about rap music, while they aint getting their just due.

we using the ? out of them. same as we do for our nikes, clothes, cars, etc
    we are literally using them for labor to buy expensive goods and they can't even get water.

we users. we all users, dont sugar coat it.

I don't befriend people with a false agenda then make money off them and leave. I'm a loyal person too a fault cuz I cherish realness family and friendship. Jay sees people as an opportunity to get to a goal. 2 different mindsets. Also to me money isn't everything.

This seems like simple business to me
    You cherish broke ? ?
    Cuz these same muhfuckas you cherishing will break bad on yo ass if the right opportunity comes along
    We grown and got bills to pay, kids to feed
    You ? sound like girls

I ain't broke... I cherish bring a real person. U seem shady.... it is what it is
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them bruh's were mad petty over there man. How's it go: First comes the pride, then the fall. All of em damn near broke over ego ? ? that more than likely coulda been squashed with a heart to heart convo. Now all they got are jilted memories and will never be a staple in hip hop again. Stories are all the same from all them guys man. Broken records.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was not as great as it seems w/ the ROC. Oschino & Peedi were on Drink Champs the other day & according to Vazquez Beans was ? SP outta money just like Dame was ? Beans outta dough.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    ? was not as great as it seems w/ the ROC. Oschino & Peedi were on Drink Champs the other day & according to Vazquez Beans was ? SP outta money just like Dame was ? Beans outta dough.

naw....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    great now that i'm a reason poster for the week, i'll comment on this...

ahem....

Jay petty as ? , and cares more about profit than people's feelings..

all his moves benefited himself first with no regards to how other people might take it....simply because he knew they can't ? with him....

and it's not like it's a mystery he brags about it

No disrespect intended
    But if you offended can't take it back... handle your business
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

ahem....

all his moves benefited himself first with no regards to how other people might take it....simply because he knew they can't ? with him....

No disrespect intended

But Jay showed ? how to be kings but all they ever wanted to be was soldiers
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ahem....

No disrespect intended

Did you listen to the verses? Them ? were trash. I would have deleted them ? to.

Them ? did not belong on the song.

All that other ? you typed ain't about franks.
  • raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

ahem....

No disrespect intended

Who the ? you supposed to be?
    Business is business, ? your feeling, you ? up my money"
    Get the ? outta here!