Are y'all comfortable with your significant other going to the club and dancing with strangers?

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    i'm not sure if these are fake like @texas409 said. it seems real. i'm just now catching to this channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ehhn0Kh4PQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm4L9lJZJE4

Some people are only as faithful as their options. I feel for the dudes in these videos. Those are some really good options they were presented with, especially considering who they currently with.

I don't blame the first guy for cheating that chick looks like Michael clarke Duncan.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    IMO clubs are for single people, ? wanna go to the club? then ? go be single... anybody who is cool with their girl grinding against a dudes ? deserves to watch her get ? on some straight up cuckold ? ... aint got ? to do with trust.

These cats ain't even answering the question...

Do you mind your girl dry ? in the club?

trying to disguise ? as "just dancing", got a ? directly between her ass cheeks but its just dancing. ? outta here...
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh...y'all ? must have made some real questionable choices when it comes to dating. you should be comfortable and be able to trust your partner to not disrespect in public or in private.

lmao

she wanna go to club? bye have fun and don't wake me when u get home im tired.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your girl might ? around and start dancing or grinding with the wrong ? in the club
    and end up like jodie foster .........
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your girl might ? around and start dancing or grinding with the wrong ? in the club
    @knightryder
    I'm unfamiliar with her story. Elaborate
    Seems like another victim that fell for the grinding trap.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I encourage my wife to go out and have fun whenever she feels like it. She wouldn't be my wife otherwise. She's been dragged to a few clubs with her girlfriends since we've been together, but I can count how many times that's been on one hand in 10 years. She'll usually just go to a bar/movie/dinner and that's that.

And I ? hate clubs with every fiber of my very being and all my friends feel the same, so I don't do that ? . I got the strip clubs outta my system long ago too.

We both enjoy each other's company more than we do anybody else, so we're together during our free time about 95% of the time. But I have more than enough trust for her for the other 5%.

I know what type of man I am and she does too.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    I encourage my wife to go out and have fun whenever she feels like it. She wouldn't be my wife otherwise. She's been dragged to a few clubs with her girlfriends since we've been together, but I can count how many times that's been on one hand in 10 years. She'll usually just go to a bar/movie/dinner and that's that.

And I ? hate clubs with every fiber of my very being and all my friends feel the same, so I don't do that ? . I got the strip clubs outta my system long ago too.

We both enjoy each other's company more than we do anybody else, so we're together during our free time about 95% of the time. But I have more than enough trust for her for the other 5%.

so ur cool with her grinding a ? against her asscheeks? man thats a whole other type of trust I just cant comprehend
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so ur cool with her grinding a ? against her asscheeks? man thats a whole other type of trust I just cant comprehend

Why do you ? go from 0-100 in one fell swoop? Lol. She wouldn't do that, bruh. She respects herself as much as she respects me. Conducting herself in that manner would degrade her character, and our marriage, and she wouldn't put us in that position.

I got one that would rather go to the sports bar and watch UFC than go out to an overcrowded club wit thirsty ass ? .

If she did find herself in said club, it's because of a friend, and as I said before, I trust her to conduct herself in a respectable manner.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get this level headed mature trustworthy logical ass ? outta here

Some ? just dont get it bruh
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why do you ? go from 0-100 in one fell swoop? Lol. She wouldn't do that, bruh. She respects herself as much as she respects me. Conducting herself in that manner would degrade her character, and our marriage, and she wouldn't put us in that position.

I got one that would rather go to the sports bar and watch UFC than go out to an overcrowded club wit thirsty ass ? .

If she did find herself in said club, it's because of a friend, and as I said before, I trust her to conduct herself in a respectable manner.

Answer the question brother....you danced around that bih like mayweather.....

Are you ok with your wife grinding dat azz on some bodies ? ??

Not whether or not she would do it....I'm not sure which man is going to admit he wifed a ? ....so of course "she wouldn't do that"....and "wouldn't do this"
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plenty girls in the club don't give out their number or dance on ? . You just never kno' if you have one of them or a skank
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Answer the question brother....you danced around that bih like mayweather.....

Are you ok with your wife grinding dat azz on some bodies ? ??

Not whether or not she would do it....I'm not sure which man is going to admit he wifed a ? ....so of course "she wouldn't do that"....and "wouldn't do this"

Lol nobody peeped that...

@Like Water

Yes or no?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was younger, I didn't mind at all. Couldn't try it today in my presence. I'm sure he dances when I'm not there.

5wbl36.png
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plenty girls in the club don't give out their number or dance on ? . You just never kno' if you have one of them or a skank

Yes you do.

• Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @knightryder
    I'm unfamiliar with her story. Elaborate
    Seems like another victim that fell for the grinding trap.

I should of said end up like jodie foster in the movie THE Accused

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    When I was younger, I didn't mind at all. Couldn't try it today in my presence. I'm sure he dances when I'm not there.

5wbl36.png

I dance sometimes when Im out. Every now and then...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    The look of despair on dude's face in the video in the OP is priceless.

t0y386zn2g2l.png
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Why would I be with someone if I didn't trust them?
    Because sometimes ? happens.

No, ? doesn't just happen, people make willful choices. I'm so tired of folks blaming their choices in being ? and ? , no you wanted to do that ? anyway, you're just using the alcohol as an excuse

In Japan that is actually an excuse they use and get out of ? lol
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Get this level headed mature trustworthy logical ass ? outta here

Some ? just dont get it bruh

yeah thats what mature adults do, they avoid ? . like bills, baby mamas, kids and their boss... and this question. great point.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as he doesn't bone anyone I'm good.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall make this thread right as some shorty expertly slid in my dms
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your girl should know how to conduct herself regardless of where she is....if she can't control herself an image in a club....she aint gonna do it anywhere.

Exactly. Another thing about it is it's cool for you're girl to hang out with her girls but my issue would be making going to the club on weekly basis habit. Then it really should be an issue. If her girls is single then whatever but if you got a dude at home and running to the club every weekend you don't give a ? about the person you're with.

If you're with somebody and they can't conduct themselves in a decent manner in the street cut em'. Plain & simple.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options