The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

It's been posted already bruh
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought we already established that ? in the studio helping each other out with a bar or two does not equal writing entire verses and presetting cadence and flow to full records. I guess not?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2016
    Options
    macadonwoo wrote: »
    Lol at Gee all proud of himself for calling Game Sisqo . Good one b

Yukmouth gave game that name cuz he use to pop his ? n a G-string @ the right trak

Man he knows a dream chasers 3rd string weed carrier that DJ's out in the 757. I mean that's pretty much like being homies with meeks blunts and liquor.

Look cracka DJ Les is nas old DJ he's more successful then u n subway & ya failed hockey career & he lives out here n the 757 va repping mmg every Friday night on the blk out mix & he's been doing this like for 5 6 yrs now cracka.....like I keep telling u geeks on here their is ? wit mmg chains n the 757 that's y mmg stay n the 757 now stop worrying about me Wayne Gretzky cracka
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So was Beans jumped for sure?
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    macadonwoo wrote: »
    Lol at Gee all proud of himself for calling Game Sisqo . Good one b

Yukmouth gave game that name cuz he use to pop his ? n a G-string @ the right trak

Man he knows a dream chasers 3rd string weed carrier that DJ's out in the 757. I mean that's pretty much like being homies with meeks blunts and liquor.

Look cracka DJ Les is nas old DJ he's more successful then u n subway & ya failed hockey career & he lives out here n the 757 va repping mmg every Friday night on the blk out mix & he's been doing this like for 5 6 yrs now cracka.....like I keep telling u geeks on here their is ? wit mmg chains n the 757 that's y mmg stay n the 757 now stop worrying about me Wayne Gretzky cracka

& none of them niccas talk to you. They just know you is that ? that wear artificial MMG gear. Keep striving tho, one day you'll be the one to go fetch Rick Ross some weed
  • sr_the_freshman
    Options
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    Dc crumbling right before our eyes

@Sion predicted this. He said the entire MMG was gonna fold soon.

Like every rap crew but this is worse because Meek is jaded to the max.

Meek is too emotional and it gets him into trouble, Wale is narcissistic af I KNOW he looking at this weighing his next move he's going to jump ship and go elsewhere. Ross is fading into executive/businessman territory - his albums don't sell anymore and he can't get the features he used to he relies on to sell his records. Meek's girl is gonna leave him but when she do she gonna do it quietly and respectful and Meek gonna ? out her and ETHER himself.

Wale is Ross' best bet and he's prolly looking at Cole, Drake, Kendrick, Big Sean, ScHoolBoy Q - artists he came up with reaching their potential going platinum feeling a way why he isn't there yet. He's still young enough to reach his potential and be among those cats, he's going to do what's best for his career and MMG/Ross is not looking so hot right now...

Hey ? I heard you have washboard abs :p
  • gee757
    Options
    Smh@ ? ? on here lol @ @grandma backinwhite aka grandma y'all some ?
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    & none of them niccas talk to you. They just know you is that ? that wear artificial MMG gear. Keep striving tho, one day you'll be the one to go fetch Rick Ross some weed

Donkey cracka ? u don't know me white boy u can say that 2get lols from nerds on here idgaf....that's like when u donkey ? was tryna ? jokes about that pik wit me holding $10 of my Twitter not knowing that $10 was for a ? that ? on ya favorite male stripper ? donkey gtfoh
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beanie speakin on game he was in studio to.help meeks with lyrics
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? as hell, Sion
  • sr_the_freshman
    Options
    Didn't know mods can alter posts. I thought ya'll could only delete or move them.

kvpaw.gif
  • gee757
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Didn't know mods can alter posts. I thought ya'll could only delete or move them.

kvpaw.gif

Fam these mods do that ? all the time like that fat ? @infamous114 he edited my post n this thread....I don't even know y that homotional fat ? is a mod
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

kvpaw.gif

Fam these mods do that ? all the time like that fat ? @infamous114 he edited my post n this thread....I don't even know y that homotional fat ? is a mod

I edited it so you don't @ me, you obese worthless ? .
  • gee757
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lol@ the Canadian getting @ the ? truck driver grandmama aka @grandma backinwhite
    I edited it so you don't @ me, you obese worthless ? .

Wat kinda ? is this this fat ? @infamous114 is admitting he abused his mod powers......this fat ? @infamous114 has no business being a mod cuz he's a homotional fat ?
This discussion has been closed.