The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    I dont see how hes tryin to sell records. When his last album did very well. He clearly just puttin out music for the sake of it. U ? just gotta give meek an L untill he drops another diss

Listen you Hindu, coolie Canadian ? your opinion on hip hop is not valid. Gtfoh.

I know you a drake Stan. Miss me with the rhetoric.

LMFAO im not even hindu nor coolie .
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Lmaooooo yall ? mad as ? . Meek's done b. It's pretty much unanimous Game killed Meek on Pest Control and he did that ? in a day. It's been what, 4 -5 days? Meek don't want the hands, Meek don't wanna battle. Put a fork in that ? b.

^^^^^^This right here.

These ? putting ? thots on video talking bout what cheesesteaks Game eating....LOL.

Y'all ? sad. Game has shown the world that Meek Mill and the dreamchasers are ? that use ghostwriters.

lol at ? thots.

Those are the bartenders and servers for Max's / The Clock Bar you dweeb. They are confirming what we've been saying since Friday.

Game is not the super thug ya'll want him to be. He is lieing, and is not on some Cheesesteak tour around Philly. He did not step foot in Max's or North Philly for that matter.

Have you been misspelling lying on purpose?

lol nah. Auto correct.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

@Sion predicted this. He said the entire MMG was gonna fold soon.

That Canadian has been saying that stewpid ? since 09 when the renzel woodface popped offf....& mmg is still going while the gggggay-unit is DEAD! Them ? is mixtape rappers now loll

Gotta cosign this ? said MMG was gon fold since Self Made vol. 1
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    I dont see how hes tryin to sell records. When his last album did very well. He clearly just puttin out music for the sake of it. U ? just gotta give meek an L untill he drops another diss

Listen you Hindu, coolie Canadian ? your opinion on hip hop is not valid. Gtfoh.

I know you a drake Stan. Miss me with the rhetoric.

Lmfao what type of emotional ? is this lmfao. You ? have a problem

Emotional? Far from it.

Unlike you. I'm not sucka nor do I dickride for reactions.

I call it how I see it. I don't care about your cosign or lol's.

It is what it is.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

U got to take it back to deeper than rap nerds on here/the net swore renzel was gonna b light work for woodface & oboy was those geeks wrong lolll
  • gee757
    Options
    Smh@ Canadian outsiders tryna speak on ? n the States & looking stewpid doing it
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been out of the loop these past few days...whats going on in here?
  • gee757
    Options
    Been out of the loop these past few days...whats going on in here?

The lame is ig thug muthafukas better start calling him ig fingers like ? was calling meek Twitter fingers
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

@Sion predicted this. He said the entire MMG was gonna fold soon.

That Canadian has been saying that stewpid ? since 09 when the renzel woodface popped offf....& mmg is still going while the gggggay-unit is DEAD! Them ? is mixtape rappers now loll

Technically it did then tho, what happened to the Carol City Cartel ? They folded that ? and resigned new artists. They had their run and now those new artists aren't going in the direction ? thought they would. Wale is on artistic limbo, Meek is the joke of rap and Ross aint have a good album since GFID. Not to mention Ross has slowed down and is turning more into an executive vs. an artist. Wale is going to jump ship, Meek prolly will too.

G-Unit, Dipset, State Property, d-block, young money where are they now ? None of these crews last forever.

I never saw Triple Cs as a legit group, the only dude that stood out to me was Gunplay. As for MMG, they went as far as they could go. I think Ross going exec mode was more of a calculated move, he hinted at stepping away from rap for while now. Wale has always been in artistic limbo, but his albums keep getting better and has been going gold since he signed (Edit: he only sold 100,000 physical copies with his last joint, but when the "new rules" kick in, he should get certified). Meek is just a ? at life, his downfall was bound to happen. How you beef with your labelmate for not tweeting an album, and then beef with the ? that gave you a single that sold your album for the same reason, then go ahead and do the same thing you accused him of doing? That just makes your circle look bad.

As far as MMG as a whole, SM1 dropped 5 years ago. That's a pretty long time for a label that was supposed to fold since 2010.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sr_the_freshman
    Options
    He was handing out bills in Baltimore lol

He didnt go to north Philly either.

lol Sion don't care, he's spreading the BS on purpose.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Cain OG ya boy Cam just got sacked in the end zone for a safety..
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »

I know man.......don't bring up bad news on my Panthers bro

Can't rock with Cam anymore. Dude morphed into a super ? .
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I don't understand why yall say he wasn't in North Philly when he posted from there on his snap. He's across from Max's on the snap that he uploaded to IG

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »

I know man.......don't bring up bad news on my Panthers bro

OG,
    I'll respect that in the "Reason" but you know how it goes in that other thread..
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh@ Canadian outsiders tryna speak on ? n the States & looking stewpid doing it

Everything that comws out ya mouth is stupid.
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Members Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took a picture in New York
    Took a picture at Genos
    Took a picture in Baltimore
    But no picture at Max's??

Yea that's suspect

How can Game throw out the diss tracks, perform out in Philly, go on some cheese-stake tour posted up on IG, shoot vid, challenge Meek to a fair one and people wanna act like Games the ? made one in this?

Never said he was ? made but if you got pics standing everywhere else except this one place everyone said go to and post on ig like you were there then why not follow the same protocol? If he would have just ignored saying he was at Max's altogether and kept it pushing nobody would be questioning the legitimacy of his story.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It's been great to be ghost pr writing for the dreamchasers this past weekend. I met with the camp right after they woke up from their 18 hour nap (remember they were sleeping when game pulled up). Since then i have helped meek play the "positive" card in social media. I wanted him to use the same tactic i pulled when i was dame dashing Killa Cham previously on the IC. Kinda got a headache tho cause meek was ? yelling the whole damn time.

DC4 coming kinda soon be on the lookout for that. Heard about 15 five second snippets and from that it sounds like fire.
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I don't understand why yall say he wasn't in North Philly when he posted from there on his snap. He's across from Max's on the snap that he uploaded to IG

Because:

1. ? are saying the video sounds like it has had Game's voice layed over it. It sounds fake as hell, and I know ya'll hear the same ? .
    2. Even if the video is real, (its not) its obvious he didnt step foot out of the car.

Ya'll really gonna argue with the patrons of the restaurant..? They all are saying he's lying.
This discussion has been closed.