The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Wtf is u squares talking bout beans violated & got checked beans was lying & leaking ? to the enemy so of course he got slumped smh

You talk alot a ? ? , are you willing to run that fade? If you'really not mentally ? that is...

Wit who? & wat does that have to do wit the topik?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

You talk alot a ? ? , are you willing to run that fade? If you'really not mentally ? that is...

Wit who? & wat does that have to do wit the topik?

You defend mmg affiliates to the death and calling ? out their names on top of bringing up irrelevant ? to this topic, so I was just wondering if you were willing to throw hands for them. Again if you don't have any mental health issues cause you seem a bit slow.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Man this ? is the exact same as the R. Kelly episode of The Boondocks. Yall blatantly ignoring in-your-face facts to cape is beyond disgusting. But ? wanna have tha nerve to call muthafuckas fatherless, but cheering on a ? that just got off of the Wendy Williams show gossipping.

Yall ? gotta be trolling. This can't be life.

Ain't no better than Meek gossiping to Nicki about the ? Safaree did. That ain't the 1st time that's been said since him and Nicki got together that he snitched on that ? to Nicki so he could slide in when Game said it on the BC.

Bruh, this don't even have to do with Meek to me. Bruh has been legit lying about going to places, the ? 's camp "snitched" exposing Mack, not to mention this entire ? is made up anyway. Game and Wack are moving like some straight females with cameras out ever turn, (but this ? was scared to go to a certain hood in Philly, another fact yall keep ignoring) and twitter fingers. These ? damn near 40, ain't ? reason for them to be attention ? harder than ? Kim Kardashian. Either Game is trolling or he is for real a ? .

How you know he's lying?........Because a couple thots and min wage cheesesteak employees said so LOL.

And how in the world can you call Game a ? after he's shown the world that your boy Meek is 100% ? ......smh

Oh but you believe Game though... The pathological liar who isn't adverse to stealing pictures and photoshopping. We know Meek is a ? . I'm not defending him, I'm attacking Game because he acting real feminine with all the lying, double talking, dry snitching (you know, the same thing he falsely accused Meek of doing [at least in this instance]). ? lied about some ? Cheesesteak. The album better be flawless for all this ? .
  • gee757
    edited September 2016
    Options

You defend mmg affiliates to the death and calling ? out their names on top of bringing up irrelevant ? to this topic, so I was just wondering if you were willing to throw hands for them. Again if you don't have any mental health issues cause you seem a bit slow.

I talk ? cuz I can back it up woodface dissed this area bad newz& was forced to apologize that big ? will never come out here on no beef ? .......& there is mmg ? that live n the 757 & when renzel & mmg come to the 757 va it ain't nothing but love
    http://youtu.be/YosCKnQyXWA

& I've never liked gayme after yukmouth crushed him n 04 cuz everything yuk said back then all the rappers who go @ the lame now repeats wat YUKMOUTH exposed n 04.......& that pik of me holding $10 off my Twitter was for Marc shyst a ? from DC that I know off the net who is regime & was mashing on the tongue ring queen back n 04 wit yukmouth he's the Kat wit the blk hat & tee wit the fatigue pants n the game ova2 gayme diss video I posted & he wanna do a trak wit meek mill cuz meek is a real ? ... my dislike for the stripper just didn't start wit this meek ? I never liked sisqo n a thong th thong thong thong when he was n the gggggay-unit or that fake wack g-unot movement
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Did any Chasers refute Beans claims yet?

anyway IC ? are hilarious though

Beans- I helped write and coach the Chasers for the Game diss....

IC MMG Attorney/Nut Fluffer- well from the angle of the video i ve seen Beans is only coaching him on the delivery ...i mean if you put ur video to HD and pause it at 4:50 and watch it with your 3rd eye...u ll see that he aint write for them....

i can t help but laugh at this ?

Reaching out the ass for reactions and lols.

The video is clear, and Beans said he was helping the ? out with his rhymes. He never specifies how.

It is nowhere outside of the realm of possibility that it boils down to just what we see in the video. Delivery and their transition.

I agree with you that may have been all the help. Not trying to gas up what seems like a kinda normal recording environment. But you gotta admit it's not a real good look. Meek got ol boy from his label, got Beans, got Beans to coach (I think that's a fair word) his boy, and used lyrics he had already used/made public for his verse. I'm not hating on Meek, I just can't call this a good look.

I would 100% agree with you if Game wasn't maneuvering like a bossip girl from the jump.

As a spectator, I'm not cool with the way he is out here lying, pump faking, and manufacturing fake video shootage. That goes above and beyond typical ? ? . The fact that I'm from Philly and its right in my face makes it that more poignant, but I'm not in here frontin' like it doesn't.

@blackrain This Teefy vs. Beans ? from his words was a build up. Their situation is a drop in the bucket compared to Philly united in calling this ? Game a ? ? from the IG comedians, Twittersphere, several other rappers, to Max's. All of which has been posted here. If you honestly wanna cling on to that one L in context of that entire wave, be my guest. My point still stands.

Philly united? ? please y'all ain't even united in putting on what you call where the real ? eat at. Too busy putting on for a racist spot. Philly ain't uniting for ? lol

lol you can go ahead and ignore the ? all you want, but it's all over the internet right now as we speak.
    It is a pretty loud, and unanimous ? you to The Game. That Max's ? sealed the deal.

So why y'all never ? on Philly rappers for never promoting Max's over Geno? Y'all ? not shooting all the videos in front of Max spot so why would you expect an out of town dude to know about it? I been to Philly a bunch of times...know quite a few people who grew up in Philly. My best friend and his fiance live in South Philly...first time I ever saw or heard of Max was in Creed when they ate there in the movie.y'all don't promote that ? ..so you can fault a ? not from your city for not knowing about it

Yes we can.

lol @ ? using the "My best friend is _____" excuse like ya'll some plea coppin' white people.

No one from Philadelphia challenged Game to a fist fight, or called Game a snitch then went to Game's city to flex like Game is sweet and has no support from his home town. Its the other way around.

Game came to Philadelphia trying to stunt on Meek, wanting to prove he's some kind of untouchable tough guy in a city he knew little to nothing about and made himself look once ignorant, twice arrogant, and thrice a liar. That's the issue here. He can't tell the world via IG he's good in Philly, and not know a single ? here or know ? about it. And if he knew someone here, then said ? would have told Game that Geno's is not the wave.

As for OUR rapper's shooting videos in front of Geno's? It's a damn easily recognizable tourist spot. ? doesn't go any further then that. Yes, our rappers should do a better job at promoting Max's and our black businesses; I don't deny that. But when your making a music video and are visually trying to create a connection with your audience internationally (the white ones too) Geno's is as recognizable as Time's Square for us. The exposure in Creed is the city trying to make that transition.

But Mr. Hurricane 'I'm Good in Yo Hood' Game, as the internationally connected gangsta, safe in all street guy he's trying to make himself appear is faulted 100% for not being who he says he is.

So y'all clowning Game, an out of town ? , for not knowing about or going to a spot you admit your own city don't promote that well for out of towners to know about. Yet he's supposed to know to go there...makes sense.

No ? , you read what I said.

We are clowning Game, an out of town ? , for acting like he's a well connected, international thug, arrogant enough to imply he's good in all streets, everywhere (his words) via IG. Then coming to our streets to prove that point for a measly hour like a ? posing for a photo op, and flexing in front of the wrong cheesesteak spot; a mistake that a well connected, international thug with connections in Philly, good in these streets, would not make. As that guy, he's supposed to know, or know someone that knows.

Then subsequently lying to the world about visiting the correct spot not once. But twice. And being caught manufacturing fake videos to fool the people.

Just admit you was wrong and debating out if pride LOLOLOL. @blackrain hit the nail on the coffin. He was there, he's winning this battle and the dream chasers are idiots point blank.

You purists are losing this battle on every page. Don't get me wrong, Game definitely embellishes like crazy but he was actually in Philly, hung out, got something to eat and left untouched. He dropped a diss record prior giving ? the reason to come at him, went to Meek's turf and even challenged him to a fight. He said Beans was jumped by the Chasers you said Game was a liar the footage surfaced 24 hours later. Don't even matter anymore the point he's trying to convey is that Meek is a wimp and can't touch him. Mission accomplished. The ball is in Meek's court. He has an OG battle rapper helping him, allegedly the streets, his whole city and is supposed to be a battle rapper yet he's looking like a fool out here. Game is ONE man....

Game is definitely not losing at the moment if that's what you're trying to say.

Lol Sion, foh with your non-thread reading ass. You already got 2 strikes poppin in here I'll informed. I'm suspending my reading of any of your titangraphs until next week.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this ? is the exact same as the R. Kelly episode of The Boondocks. Yall blatantly ignoring in-your-face facts to cape is beyond disgusting. But ? wanna have tha nerve to call muthafuckas fatherless, but cheering on a ? that just got off of the Wendy Williams show gossipping.

Ain't no better than Meek gossiping to Nicki about the ? Safaree did. That ain't the 1st time that's been said since him and Nicki got together that he snitched on that ? to Nicki so he could slide in when Game said it on the BC.

Bruh, this don't even have to do with Meek to me. Bruh has been legit lying about going to places, the ? 's camp "snitched" exposing Mack, not to mention this entire ? is made up anyway. Game and Wack are moving like some straight females with cameras out ever turn, (but this ? was scared to go to a certain hood in Philly, another fact yall keep ignoring) and twitter fingers. These ? damn near 40, ain't ? reason for them to be attention ? harder than ? Kim Kardashian. Either Game is trolling or he is for real a ? .

How you know he's lying?........Because a couple thots and min wage cheesesteak employees said so LOL.

And how in the world can you call Game a ? after he's shown the world that your boy Meek is 100% ? ......smh

Oh but you believe Game though... The pathological liar who isn't adverse to stealing pictures and photoshopping. We know Meek is a ? . I'm not defending him, I'm attacking Game because he acting real feminine with all the lying, double talking, dry snitching (you know, the same thing he falsely accused Meek of doing [at least in this instance]). ? lied about some ? Cheesesteak. The album better be flawless for all this ? .

What lies have Game told during this beef with Meek Mill?

Y'all have been saying he's lying since the beginning, yet everything that he's said has been true and not proven false. It's not his fault that y'all are tuning out everything because you're hellbent on supporting Meek MiLL.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Chatty patty

That would be what Meek did.

So Meek getting help crafting a diss, ? homies posting uzi's on the internet yet won't actually see a ? face to face when you knew where he was at (? acting like it takes 5 hrs to get from north philly to where Geno's is), responding on instagram with ? "inspirational posts" ain't ? ? either? I already said Game has a history of doing attention ? ? . It's what he's done for the past 10 years. Meek supposed to be some Philly street battle rapping cat who ain't about no ? ...and the only thing that's been done so far is one of his ? knocking out Beans and not the ? who actually dissed him. Meek beef w/ Drake pops all types of threats but Quentin Miller is the only 1 to get touched. Meek pops ? at Game on record w/ tough talk, yet somehow Beans is the only ? to get touched. Seems like Meek ain't go no problem ? w/ people who ain't go no issue with him, but seems to avoid the ? actually calling him out.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans is that elder relative that probably talk shss but you respect him & his game too much to fight him. Even though he did what he did. I might will have words with him but I couldn't punch him I am on the defensive
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Did any Chasers refute Beans claims yet?

anyway IC ? are hilarious though

Beans- I helped write and coach the Chasers for the Game diss....

IC MMG Attorney/Nut Fluffer- well from the angle of the video i ve seen Beans is only coaching him on the delivery ...i mean if you put ur video to HD and pause it at 4:50 and watch it with your 3rd eye...u ll see that he aint write for them....

i can t help but laugh at this ?

Reaching out the ass for reactions and lols.

The video is clear, and Beans said he was helping the ? out with his rhymes. He never specifies how.

It is nowhere outside of the realm of possibility that it boils down to just what we see in the video. Delivery and their transition.

I agree with you that may have been all the help. Not trying to gas up what seems like a kinda normal recording environment. But you gotta admit it's not a real good look. Meek got ol boy from his label, got Beans, got Beans to coach (I think that's a fair word) his boy, and used lyrics he had already used/made public for his verse. I'm not hating on Meek, I just can't call this a good look.

I would 100% agree with you if Game wasn't maneuvering like a bossip girl from the jump.

As a spectator, I'm not cool with the way he is out here lying, pump faking, and manufacturing fake video shootage. That goes above and beyond typical ? ? . The fact that I'm from Philly and its right in my face makes it that more poignant, but I'm not in here frontin' like it doesn't.

@blackrain This Teefy vs. Beans ? from his words was a build up. Their situation is a drop in the bucket compared to Philly united in calling this ? Game a ? ? from the IG comedians, Twittersphere, several other rappers, to Max's. All of which has been posted here. If you honestly wanna cling on to that one L in context of that entire wave, be my guest. My point still stands.

Philly united? ? please y'all ain't even united in putting on what you call where the real ? eat at. Too busy putting on for a racist spot. Philly ain't uniting for ? lol

lol you can go ahead and ignore the ? all you want, but it's all over the internet right now as we speak.
    It is a pretty loud, and unanimous ? you to The Game. That Max's ? sealed the deal.

So why y'all never ? on Philly rappers for never promoting Max's over Geno? Y'all ? not shooting all the videos in front of Max spot so why would you expect an out of town dude to know about it? I been to Philly a bunch of times...know quite a few people who grew up in Philly. My best friend and his fiance live in South Philly...first time I ever saw or heard of Max was in Creed when they ate there in the movie.y'all don't promote that ? ..so you can fault a ? not from your city for not knowing about it

Yes we can.

lol @ ? using the "My best friend is _____" excuse like ya'll some plea coppin' white people.

No one from Philadelphia challenged Game to a fist fight, or called Game a snitch then went to Game's city to flex like Game is sweet and has no support from his home town. Its the other way around.

Game came to Philadelphia trying to stunt on Meek, wanting to prove he's some kind of untouchable tough guy in a city he knew little to nothing about and made himself look once ignorant, twice arrogant, and thrice a liar. That's the issue here. He can't tell the world via IG he's good in Philly, and not know a single ? here or know ? about it. And if he knew someone here, then said ? would have told Game that Geno's is not the wave.

As for OUR rapper's shooting videos in front of Geno's? It's a damn easily recognizable tourist spot. ? doesn't go any further then that. Yes, our rappers should do a better job at promoting Max's and our black businesses; I don't deny that. But when your making a music video and are visually trying to create a connection with your audience internationally (the white ones too) Geno's is as recognizable as Time's Square for us. The exposure in Creed is the city trying to make that transition.

But Mr. Hurricane 'I'm Good in Yo Hood' Game, as the internationally connected gangsta, safe in all street guy he's trying to make himself appear is faulted 100% for not being who he says he is.

So y'all clowning Game, an out of town ? , for not knowing about or going to a spot you admit your own city don't promote that well for out of towners to know about. Yet he's supposed to know to go there...makes sense.

No ? , you read what I said.

We are clowning Game, an out of town ? , for acting like he's a well connected, international thug, arrogant enough to imply he's good in all streets, everywhere (his words) via IG. Then coming to our streets to prove that point for a measly hour like a ? posing for a photo op, and flexing in front of the wrong cheesesteak spot; a mistake that a well connected, international thug with connections in Philly, good in these streets, would not make. As that guy, he's supposed to know, or know someone that knows.

Then subsequently lying to the world about visiting the correct spot not once. But twice. And being caught manufacturing fake videos to fool the people.

Just admit you was wrong and debating out if pride LOLOLOL. @blackrain hit the nail on the coffin. He was there, he's winning this battle and the dream chasers are idiots point blank.

You purists are losing this battle on every page. Don't get me wrong, Game definitely embellishes like crazy but he was actually in Philly, hung out, got something to eat and left untouched. He dropped a diss record prior giving ? the reason to come at him, went to Meek's turf and even challenged him to a fight. He said Beans was jumped by the Chasers you said Game was a liar the footage surfaced 24 hours later. Don't even matter anymore the point he's trying to convey is that Meek is a wimp and can't touch him. Mission accomplished. The ball is in Meek's court. He has an OG battle rapper helping him, allegedly the streets, his whole city and is supposed to be a battle rapper yet he's looking like a fool out here. Game is ONE man....

Game is definitely not losing at the moment if that's what you're trying to say.

Lol Sion, foh with your non-thread reading ass. You already got 2 strikes poppin in here I'll informed. I'm suspending my reading of any of your titangraphs until next week.

Usually i agree wit u. But in this beef Meek caught that L. All he can do is knock game out to redeem himself
  • gee757
    Options

What lies have Game told during this beef with Meek Mill?

Y'all have been saying he's lying since the beginning, yet everything that he's said has been true and not proven false. It's not his fault that y'all are tuning out everything because you're hellbent on supporting Meek MiLL.

The stripper lied he was not @ max's cuz ? was @ max's ready to knock the lames head off .....
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

It kinda may make you think what kinda person supports this. This obviously some clown nothing sht. Grown men acting like 4 year olds. You gotta be a clown or a kid to think somehow dude going to "your city" choosing where he goes and his "opponent" not caring and not trying to get caught up in no nonsense as some victory. Like they dont understand the concept of not letting yourself get manipulated into idiocy. Theres nothing to fight for its just somebody trying to clearly bait another for attention. Dont give it to him. the end. Anyway Meek might as well ignore this nothing and be the adult. Thats the best thing he can do thats all that matters really. This is laughable clown sht on here.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    he said he left genos an took a 2hour drive to Max's.

but y'all clown beans for saying he'll be un Cali in 3hrs or whatever.

genos is not 2 hrs from Max's...even in the bus

Lol I'm pretty sure that's not what happened at all.

3778528-he's+right+you+know.jpg

Game never said that.
  • gee757
    Options

It kinda may make you think what kinda person supports this. This obviously some clown nothing sht. Grown men acting like 4 year olds. You gotta be a clown or a kid to think somehow dude going to "your city" choosing where he goes and his "opponent" not caring and not trying to get caught up in no nonsense as some victory. Like they dont understand the concept of not letting yourself get manipulated into idiocy. Anyway Meek might as well ignore this nothing and be the adult. Thats the best thing he can do thats all that matters really. This is laughable clown sht on here.

Meek is on probation he better not let a clown ass male stripper have him go back to jail over some fake beef cuz yukmouth told ? n 04 the game plays games....
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point his lil lame beef has turned into he say she say..... if you wanna see Meek catch a L you gonna believe everything you hear and call it a L for Meek and if you ain't on sum mob on Meek mentality you gonna give him the benefit of the doubt till otherwise is proven.... neither of these ? is looking more or less lame than the other and none of us are sounding any more of stans than the other..... the same ? talking bout Meek ? riders blah blah blah out here sounding like Black Wall Street personal weed carries all this ? is wack at this point from both ends besides the bars
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    At this point his lil lame beef has turned into he say she say..... if you wanna see Meek catch a L you gonna believe everything you hear and call it a L for Meek and if you ain't on sum mob on Meek mentality you gonna give him the benefit of the doubt till otherwise is proven.... neither of these ? is looking more or less lame than the other and none of us are sounding any more of stans than the other..... the same ? talking bout Meek ? riders blah blah blah out here sounding like Black Wall Street personal weed carries all this ? is wack at this point from both ends besides the bars

You're trying to falsely group them together.

Game is destroying what was left of Meek's career.
  • gee757
    Options
    The lame has been exposed as a liar cuz the stripper was never @ max's. . ..the tongue ring queen even made a fake video to push the Wwe rap beef story line & these male stripper lovers is eating up a lie all off the strength of they hate meek ? pathetic
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

No you ? tryna falsely separate them on sum Game groupie ? ... either that or you on sum Meek ? my ? and I hate that ? either way the ? between these 2 ? can't be separated....both are looking like lames and both groups are looking like stans a thread doesn't do these type of numbers off just one side of the ?
  • JJ_Evans
    Options

No you ? tryna falsely separate them on sum Game groupie ? ... either that or you on sum Meek ? my ? and I hate that ? either way the ? between these 2 ? can't be separated....both are looking like lames and both groups are looking like stans a thread doesn't do these type of numbers of just one side of the ?

You sound crazy, bro. It is not "both" guys that are looking like lames and "both" groups looking like stans.. It is only one and that one is Meek MiLL and his ? -riders.

It's not even debatable.
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Gee is funny looking. That ? look like a MMG Care Bear.

Ok now post ya pik up scary ? talking faceless ? ....I swear it's always the faceless ? who lives n a glass house popping the most ? on here smh

If I post my pic, will your ? come suck my ? ? Or is she imaginary like your job, friends, swag, intelligence, lack of flab... I can go on...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    We know meek don't wanna catch the fade.

But I really think he shook to catch another L on wax also now and I say that because when ? popped of he went and recorded his diss track and as u see in the video he was hyped prob thought he had it then Game came through with pest control and crushed that...
  • gee757
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Yukmouth did not crush Game. Lol I don't know if you what crush means but Yuk did none of that to Game goofy ass.

Yes he did crush gayme cuz everything yukmouth said about the stripper was tru that's y ever rapper who goes @ the lame repeats wat yuk exposed n 04.....& lol@ goofy ass...u the 1 if u think a name dropping ? like the lame can out rap yukmizzle
    Cain wrote: »
    Btw ? the cheese steaks and who beat up who. Meek should've put out a response to Pest Control 4 days ago. Keep it hip-hop and do what you're paid to do.

Y should meek help the lame sell his album wit this fake beef? Meek would b a fool entertaining the lame especially when he got exposed as a flat out lie wit that max's ? proving the beef ain't real... this is some lame ? the lame drummed up so people would talk about his garbage/album
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

No you ? tryna falsely separate them on sum Game groupie ? ... either that or you on sum Meek ? my ? and I hate that ? either way the ? between these 2 ? can't be separated....both are looking like lames and both groups are looking like stans a thread doesn't do these type of numbers of just one side of the ?

I actually think Meek side is lookin less lame. He was "challenged" he responded, i guess it wasnt interesting enough for me to care about this "fake beef". then he decided he was above it. While the other dude's side is tryin too hard. Shts lame. As it stands now. Only one side is trying. Show you arent even concerned and arent thinking about them while they are preoccupied and thinking about you and thats worse ether. Long as he keeps that up thats a better look. Especially here where its based on nothing.
This discussion has been closed.