Birdman Given 30 Days To Find Missing Financial Documents For Lil Wayne

Options

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya wayne said in one of his mixtapes or interviews that he doesnt have enough time to b a artist himself and manage other artist
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I know Lil Wayne other alternative could've been signing to RocNation but truthfully, he should have been in a position to have his own label. Just imagine him having 100% ownership on his own label & he signed Nicki & Drake.

Yeah but the problem is that everybody doesn't have the business acumen to own their own labels. Some people are born workers.

100% true. That's the reason why he is in the situation that he is in now. Imagine him having the business ethics as a Chamillionaire for example. That nicca supposed to had boss up around 09'
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just came in here for the bushes references.
  • thuggathugga
    thuggathugga Members Posts: 125 ✭✭
    Options
    birdman ain't paying wayne ? no matter what he does.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    What will happen if he doesn't oblige?

I think Wayne will be able to successfully sue Birdman for some form of fraud and contract breach and thus get out of his slave contract. He won't get the full amount but he might get a good chunk of it. I do have a feeling tho Birdman will let Wayne release Carter 5, resign him to a better deal and call it a day.

Dayum @ $100 million advance, average rapper today prolly costs 100k-500k to promote and most of that is prolly studio time, producers,etc. Most these labels have street teams to market them. No wonder Universal is dayum breaking their necks to turn a profit and stay afloat SMMFH.

Wayne said he's not putting out carter 5 until he gets what he wants

He'll compromise and Baby will prolly get Wayne to sign another deal with him SMMFH....

If I were Lil Wayne I'd go to RocNation. Could see him signing to OVO out of blind loyalty tho SMMFH

Wait how you gone sign to the label of your own artist?!

Talk about snake eating its own tail!

Might look wack..but he knows Drake will be loyal to him
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I know Lil Wayne other alternative could've been signing to RocNation but truthfully, he should have been in a position to have his own label. Just imagine him having 100% ownership on his own label & he signed Nicki & Drake.

Yeah but the problem is that everybody doesn't have the business acumen to own their own labels. Some people are born workers.

That last line though...might be the realist ? ever said on the reason
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdman don't seem the type to take kindly to humiliation publicly or say being stripped of "his" millions.. let's see what happens between now n then
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    36403672.0.jpg

this ? really made himself a mini island got damn thats some stunttin ballin ? for real.

that money in one of those bushes but first u gotta get past the gators he about to put in that water

Looks like an ass with ? coming out
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What will happen if he doesn't oblige?

I think Wayne will be able to successfully sue Birdman for some form of fraud and contract breach and thus get out of his slave contract. He won't get the full amount but he might get a good chunk of it. I do have a feeling tho Birdman will let Wayne release Carter 5, resign him to a better deal and call it a day.

Dayum @ $100 million advance, average rapper today prolly costs 100k-500k to promote and most of that is prolly studio time, producers,etc. Most these labels have street teams to market them. No wonder Universal is dayum breaking their necks to turn a profit and stay afloat SMMFH.

Wayne said he's not putting out carter 5 until he gets what he wants

He'll compromise and Baby will prolly get Wayne to sign another deal with him SMMFH....

If I were Lil Wayne I'd go to RocNation. Could see him signing to OVO out of blind loyalty tho SMMFH

Wait how you gone sign to the label of your own artist?!

Talk about snake eating its own tail!

Might look wack..but he knows Drake will be loyal to him

Loyalty is not a good enough reason to make a business move like this..
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aint no paperwork in Birdman Estates
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    ? aint no paperwork in Birdman Estates

Not unless it's cash.

Scrooge-McDuck-gif-mickey-and-friends-37815657-245-188.gif
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    36403672.0.jpg

this ? really made himself a mini island got damn thats some stunttin ballin ? for real.

that money in one of those bushes but first u gotta get past the gators he about to put in that water

I google search this ? . Not sure if it's his crib but it is located in Miami so who knows..

A man made island. Surrounded by bushes..u couldn't make that ? up..

I think that's in this place called the red lands where D Wade got married at deep down south of Miami.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Birdman don't seem the type to take kindly to humiliation publicly or say being stripped of "his" millions.. let's see what happens between now n then

yall think birdman real enough to get someone killed again? or is he too old for that ? now
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »

yall think birdman real enough to get someone killed again? or is he too old for that ? now

Ain't nun real abt getting someone killed ijs
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up my ? , don't celebrate too soon. Yall forgetting one very crucial piece of the puzzle... I dare not utter his name.

Probably in your best interest... Deadeyes sees all!