The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? gonna backfire on Meek from both sides. He just might get served the biggest L in rap history after losing Nicki Minaj.

You ? smfh
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Hilarious..? talkin like they be on the net strapped and ? . Burner sitting in they laps while they checkin they social medias.

f7b5655a7b0b9483752386c6592d6cd9.jpg

"Ayo ? you strapped..? Good.. i need to check my emails real quick."

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KuT1b4_eNf0

I got that same midi keyboard
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Beans should've stayed outta this ? in the 1st place.

I said that from jump...but Meek Mill #1 fan Beanie Sigel was saying it was for Philly...

Beanie Sigel said out his mouth he was representing for Philly. Verbatim, during that whole radio interview.

Nobody likes seeing the legend get done like that, but its 100% understandable.

You 100% understand sucka punching a ? ?

Nah, but I understand Teefy wanting to lay hands on him for some blatant switch siders ? .

I don't think backstage at Wells Fargo was the appropriate place while he's slated to perform, and the sucker punch is lame. That makes the city look bad in general.

It should have been handled behind closed doors on some family business ? . Even if that meant he got his ass beat still.

naw bruh, i can't co-sign that.....

? ain't switch sides...he ran damage control which is what any cool headed person involved should do...

if Meek took it as a slight, that's his place to talk to beans about it, not his man's place to sucker punch him...

and again.....with Beans running damage control, the L meek takes...is much less than the ? video and now the city turning on him for his man's rocking off beans...
    talk about ignorant street ? ....

i'm a 34 year old parent in baltimore....who seriously considered beans his favorite rapper from a time when i LOVED the rap game

imagine howmany 30+ knuckle heads in Philly who feel the same way about Beans who ain't got no responsibilities and obligations....all they know is mac got touched by a ? who claim he all street.....

watch how that ? really end up in the streets.....ain't nobody to extend no olive branches or peace talks now.....Beans is still that ? ...even if not in eyes of today's fans...there's a lottttttta people you can't tell that to....

bruh, Meek and his boys done.....that ? wasn't cool

I don't want ? getting my post misconstrued, Beans is still Beans.

But that damage control you speak of was supposed to be worked out in coordination with the other guys. There was supposed to be a conversation with Meek and company prior to any conversation with Game if necessary. It may not have been a blatant switch siders situation, but the optics certainly portray otherwise and Beans knows this.
    Its not a good look when the rest of the city is moving in unison.

And it should not be overlooked that Teefy and Beans have a history together completely separate from Meek. That's why he was able to slide backstage to do that in the first place.

I see your B-More perspective, but I can tell you from the conversations that I've had out here personally that ? feel Beans violated. Nobody wanted to see him reprimanded like that though, if at all.

And at the end of the day I hope they can square up in private then squash the ? without gun violence.

you asking way too much.
    two ? in a room! one on one? an someone without a clear advantage..

nah, I can't see it

And Meek been showing he's a Certified ? boy, I wouldn't put anything ? past the ? at this point
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    If ya a faceless cracka donkey wit a dog n ya avi gtfoh off this site u dont belong on here

• englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Video was dope, see everyone's still going back an forth... Lol...
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all gotta get du outta here
    His blood pressure gotta be sky high

make me get outta here

giphy.gif

The Broad St ?
    Sucka punch yo muhfuckin ass
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bout to throw this ? overboard bruh

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    If ya a faceless cracka donkey wit a dog n ya avi gtfoh off this site u dont belong on here

Aye ? stay on topic stop talking about some donkey ? mane!
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at teeheeheehee
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    This ? gonna backfire on Meek from both sides. He just might get served the biggest L in rap history after losing Nicki Minaj.

How is meek gonna lose if him & nikki Brea kup? At least meek had her y'all is getting ridiculous wit this meek hate online all u can do is sit back & lol..smh

My bad, no disrespect to one of your favorite rappers. Its just that Nicki probably realized that he was a ? ass ? who didn't stick up for her when game said he ? her and so he didn't hand out that fade when Jaycean extended that offer so she broke up with him, meanwhile his computer caught a virus and he had no way of expressing his animosity towards the media calling him a ? so he had one of his guys that he rides bikes with sneak punch Beans because he didn't write the correct lyrics to counteract pest control. Now Beans and Game are on two opposing sides with 1 common enemy who they want to engage in fisticuffs, the problem is, it's either Twitter or sneak punch. Maybe he'll take his anger out on Nicki and sneak punch her too since he can only hurt the handicapped or women. Once again, no disrespect. Meek is probably a real ? that screams real lyrics but he can't be fighting his ghostwriters; that's disrespectful.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Meek Mill

Lmao oh now you don't ? with meek mill

nope...that's like a houston ? ? with one of these young cats after their crew knocked out bun b

i mean i ain't from philly, but u get the point

bruh, rap OG is different from hood OG.....especially considering the ? snaked his people, fuckyall ? ?

man them ? ain't from the same hood..

they're only ? with him off the strength of the rap ? .....and if your rap OG is taking heat off the beef, that doesn't warrant him getting sucker punched by a ? who ain't even got a hot 16

Mac and Teefy from the same hood man. He aint just get knocked out over no rap beef. Plus the ? aint takin no heat off of anything, especially adding fuel to the fire then tryna deescalate it shortly after. What you want them to do? Call and ask why he did that?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, that's the longest I've ever typed :s
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all gotta get du outta here
    His blood pressure gotta be sky high

make me get outta here

giphy.gif

I never should of made that thread.. du is out here ready to murk somethin foreal
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Who are the chasers?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think Beans posed to be on Drink Champs soon
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Who are the chasers?

You would be interested in ? chasers

That's who y'all are talking about?
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i know 7-10 years ago Teffy Teefy whatever his name is,no way he would of walked out of that arena on his own 2 feet when Beans had that juice,but he's weak now so i can see why he finally can chin check beans now.
    Hell back in the days Beans might of had a hammer on him lol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw that Pest Control vid

lol ain't no way in hell this ? made all this ? in a 5 day span
This discussion has been closed.