The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Myndset wrote: »
    For rap sake I hope this turns into some west vs east ? . Rap needs this and I don't mean hip hop. As long as it all stays on wax. ? all that grown ass man with family fighting.

Now aint the time for this ? . Thatll be a better reason for pigs to fire on sight
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Myndset wrote: »
    For rap sake I hope this turns into some west vs east ? . Rap needs this and I don't mean hip hop. As long as it all stays on wax. ? all that grown ass man with family fighting.
    fukk that
    I'm in the West coast alot..I don't need that ? .

them ? bout they ? in LA

have me running to my car with my toolbox over sum ? .
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannnn this ? gonna be ? af if Wack or Game fight anybody elae first before they fight Meek and DC especially if one of em lose....point blank

but they didn't do nothing tho.

all meek did was respond once...all the other ? can't be blamed in him.

he didn't tell on Kingston.

game ran with some ? he made up. meek bit the bait... that's all he did. unless I'm missing something.

unless not doing a second diss got teefy sneaking beans, SK sister thotin for her brother potential robber, game in bk, game buying cheesesteaks, an all the rest.

I'm sayin it's stupid for Game & Wack to be fighting anybody else that's not Meek/DC affiliated.
    It actually makes Meek look like the Smart one for staying quiet if that's how this ? plays out.

And we don't know if it's a lie or not...yes it came outta nowhere...but that's how ? coulda happened for real and we all know Game an Impulsive ? . ? need to chill out w/ all the extras and stick to the original enemy
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a statement from beans
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this some weird ass ? . I don't know why wacc and game think the same rules apply over there.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    So ? really gon let that man call himself Teefy Bey

I just caught on to this.

? thinking him putting bey gonna put weebay level respect on his teefy name?

smdh

I'm going to sleep now. no beans

lol
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

LOOOOOLLLOOLOLOLLLLOLOL @ fade, Caesar, flat top or baldy

Exactly bruh @sion exactly.
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone like maino this and that. Did that ? suck super mans ? and inherit his powers thru his sperm? Nobody knows what will happen but this is getting entertaining and corny at same time.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why people think Game lyin about Meek talking to Kingston like that? I'd say it's more likely he did say something. It's not like he known for choosing his words carefully.

Meek started this. He def lost though
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma.need that maino vs wack fight tho ? it lol
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    That's a creative ? comment

Im mad i read that ? smh,but i got home from work went to sleep and its like a whole new twist to this story,i know 50 about to buy the rights to this ? and put it on starz.
    Since Power season finale Sunday aint nothing on tv/netflix been ? with this,am im lying?
    We got 1 knockout(sorry dwo)alot of ? talking,diss records,possible more fades the barber way and maybe some gun play.
    ? you go run to the conrer store if you wont to,you'll have to read like 50 pages just to get caught up on what happen in 30min.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    If ? I'm beefing with been lying to the public the whole time, Ima start recording ? too. How does that equate to being a rat? I know this the net, but yall ? be reachin on some next level ? .
    How's does warning ya friend about a warning you received equate to being a rat?

The term is loose now and you know who you can blame for that....
This discussion has been closed.