The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    If ? I'm beefing with been lying to the public the whole time, Ima start recording ? too. How does that equate to being a rat? I know this the net, but yall ? be reachin on some next level ? .
    How's does warning ya friend about a warning you received equate to being a rat?

The term is loose now and you know who you can blame for that....

no0r2e83zdp5.gif

If you and Du came to DC. Me and you dap it up and I tell you to leave early cuz of specific things. You leave , Du gets robbed and I get blamed and those specific things I told you is being said from his camp. Then yes ? , you're a rat.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So telling ya man ? is gettin robbed is being a rat
    But recording phone conversations is stand up guy ? ?
    ? outta here, man
    That makes no sense
    None
    If you feel the need to record a call why take or make the call in the 1st place?
    I don't deal with people I gotta have evidence against
    You might as well wear a wire 24/7
  • _Goldie_
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ? outta here, man
    That makes no sense
    None
    If you feel the need to record a call why take or make the call in the 1st place?

Idk if you're too dumb to see the point or if you're too busy ? riding Meek to see it.

Nah telling your ? mfs is getting robbed isnt being a rat, but telling your ? that a ? you claim is your ? is doing it and giving out specific details that he told to you and only you, that's being a rat.

If somebody robbed your stash house and I tell you one of my ? did it, then I just snitched on my ? . You know what, yall got it lol.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If ? I'm beefing with been lying to the public the whole time, Ima start recording ? too. How does that equate to being a rat? I know this the net, but yall ? be reachin on some next level ? .
    How's does warning ya friend about a warning you received equate to being a rat?

The term is loose now and you know who you can blame for that....

no0r2e83zdp5.gif

If you and Du came to DC. Me and you dap it up and I tell you to leave early cuz of specific things. You leave , Du gets robbed and I get blamed and those specific things I told you is being said from his camp. Then yes ? , you're a rat.
    I think @StoneColdMikey said it best, it's been a misunderstanding from jump, mainly on Game part

Meek passed along a warning at worst

The real question is why Game didn't tell Sean about the stick up kids and why he mad at Meek for talking about the stick up kids if he ain't have nothing to do with ti......
  • Chi Snow
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ? outta here, man
    That makes no sense
    None

Idk if you're too dumb to see the point or if you're too busy ? riding Meek to see it.

Nah telling your ? mfs is getting robbed isnt being a rat, but telling your ? that a ? you claim is your ? is doing it and giving out specific details that he told to you and only you, that's being a rat.

If somebody robbed your stash house and I tell you one of my ? did it, then I just snitched on my ? . You know what, yall got it lol.
    What specific details could Meek had told Sean?

Especially if Game ain't setting ? 's up?
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    The thing is I dont think Game is lying and no one from the other side really disputed any of his claims when he really sat down and broke it down....The way Game sees it tho if he pulled Meek to the side and told him bout the robberies... Meek could ve just told SK like " yo ? getting robbed out here be careful," the issue is what was the need for putting the Game s name in there? For SK, his moms and the Jakes to get at him....

Somebody gets it
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? outta here, man
    That makes no sense
    None

What specific details could Meek had told Sean?

Especially if Game ain't setting ? 's up?

Well he had to say something that made the police and sk mom reach out 2 him
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think put Game or nobody crew name in it. If the ? crew there and they prolly all flaggin or been at least seen in that ? section, it's no reason Meek would name names to take heat off himself. They only puts pressure on your from both sides. SK prolly saw who his people were or his people did. They ain't rob the ? with masks on. He ain't call Game because meek said do it. He called him because he already knew who people hit em up.

Deductive reasoning ? . I can see some of you garbage at it.
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    The thing is I dont think Game is lying and no one from the other side really disputed any of his claims when he really sat down and broke it down....The way Game sees it tho if he pulled Meek to the side and told him bout the robberies... Meek could ve just told SK like " yo ? getting robbed out here be careful," the issue is what was the need for putting the Game s name in there? For SK, his moms and the Jakes to get at him....
    Why not? That's Game's city and that's who he got the message from

You ? 's trying to make it seem like Meek went out of his way to implicate Game.
  • BackUpOffMe100
    BackUpOffMe100 Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    If beans did some backdoor ? and apologized to game revealing secrets and stunting like he wrote the meek diss then he deserves everything he got. People can't disregard all the ? ? game been doing by starting this whole beef over he say/she say....going on a drunken rant at a show dissing meek mill after you jacked his whole flow on Ali bombaye.....snitched on meek "snitching" on you over some ? that happened 5 months ago...bragging about robbing Sean Kingston....pillow talking on Wendy Williams....and pumpfaking with cheesesteaks and snapchats talkovers
  • BackUpOffMe100
    BackUpOffMe100 Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Options
    Old ? like beans supposed to move better than that....meek at this point has no dog in this fight...fall back drop dc4 and keep crackin nicki...the Internet's been decided this one with the drake situation
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think put Game or nobody crew name in it. If the ? crew there and they prolly all flaggin or been at least seen in that ? section, it's no reason Meek would name names to take heat off himself. They only puts pressure on your from both sides. SK prolly saw who his people were or his people did. They ain't rob the ? with masks on. He ain't call Game because meek said do it. He called him because he already knew who people hit em up.

But then there s the little issue of the 3 way call.....
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So because SK saw ? flaggin while he got robbed , it's automatically Game who set it up?

82p2Nh.gif

Bruh. Gotdamn. It's middle school kids with comprehension skills......ain't what I'm sayin at all.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why not? That's Game's city and that's who he got the message from

You ? 's trying to make it seem like Meek went out of his way to implicate Game.

Theres a difference between Game warned me and Game and his crew took ur ?
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been saying this ? is either a misunderstanding or Game embellishing from the jump...

Meek literally could have went up to Sean like, "I got the word from Game that ? were getting robbed for they jewelry. Leave early, scrap."

And either Sean got the ? twisted from there, or Game knows what was actually said and ran with the opposite.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Didn't game say ? happened afew months ago got on the phone with both cats and left it at that because them two dudes started yappin at each other but it wasn't until recently that the cops came to his door about the robberies that's why it started up

Let's pretend like this didn't happen for Meek's credibility, cuz Meek would never snitch.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't game say ? happened afew months ago got on the phone with both cats and left it at that because them two dudes started yappin at each other but it wasn't until recently that the cops came to his door about the robberies that's why it started up

Let's pretend like this didn't happen for Meek's credibility, cuz Meek would never snitch.

Well he lied on game name for no reason .
This discussion has been closed.