The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly need to have a sit down

I can understand Beans saying Meek hard headed still. We knew that when he pulled up to he Grammy's while on house arrest and got locked up again but certain ? need to be kept in house. Even if you speaking ? we all know. You know that boy and his team itching to get reckless.

Ain't no way in hell the hearsay of another ? 5 and a half flight hrs away should be tearing them up like this

Same with BK
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Beans looking real silly right now. If you felt that way about dude from.day one why hop the joint with him in the first place.

look man you've posted some silly ? on here too..

look at your avi man....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    so this all started over ? ?

been downhill since he got her.

this is like when all that ? happened in greece. got countries invading over a chick.

Nicki must got that Hiroshima level ? .

I might start beefing with meek now

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's letting it all out now lol
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i mean look man, you know what you getting when you got a ? like beans around you...

you not gonna get a yess man all up your ass,

you gonna get a real ? who gonna speak how he feel...

even if you ain't feeling him, that's how he feels, and there's no censor on it.....

that's a tough person to be around sometimes,, especially if you really sensitive, and your ego can't take certain ? ....

that's all i got....

right now.....

imma take a walk, .......i'll be back
    Nah b, there's a difference in a ? speaking his mind to you and a ? speaking his mind to ? 's you don't ? with

Beans ? up talking to Game imo. Idc what was said, you standing behind Meek and DC then stand behind them

If he wanted to stay neutral, he could have went on the radio to say his ? like he did.

He ain't have to have a call with Game and Wack, that's that suspect ?
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He knows damn well that ? he's talkin' is ? .

Drake doesn't get penalized because he's not a street ? following the rules. He get's penalized because the content in his music is wildly flagrant as if he's a street ? AND as if he qualifies as top 5. Whether he writes it or not. It is a multilayered problem.

Hov knows.

"Bean's 'll tell you if he wasn't in his feelins..."
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Beans feel like Meek a ? hater too lol

I've been sayin this ? since the drake vs meek beef started, Meek found out Drake smashed Nicki and was mad as ? .

DJ Drama said that Meek got upset with Drake because he thought on his R.I.C.O verse that Drake was talking about Nicki
    Lyrics from R.I.C.O

Meek Mill: Today I woke up with my dream girl, she rich as a Beatle

Drake: The girl of your dreams to me is probably not a challenge

At the end of the day she chose up. Drake seem more prone to be mad over it than Meek (The ? was super infatuated with her) but then again it she is the girl of Meek dreams so......
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cmon beans..really
    Drake ? everybody....didn't they say he banged Wayne's chick while locked up?

seems Drake is more mad at meek for having Nicki

Lol huh.?
    How'd you get that from saying he's smashing every girl.???
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Y'all ? ' logic backwards af in here lol
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Beans looking real silly right now. If you felt that way about dude from.day one why hop on the joint with him in the first place.

Maybe because he said he was tryna Help/Mentor the next generation from this city...?
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Y'all ? ' logic backwards af in here lol
    Examples
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans looking real silly right now. If you felt that way about dude from.day one why hop on the joint with him in the first place.

Maybe because he said he was tryna Help/Mentor the next generation from this city...?

How you gon mentor a ? then down talk him tho?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol....168 pages??? This has been the most entertaining beef in a long time. I can't help but feel like this ? needs to end w/ somebody else besides Beans getting knocked the ? out. Game...Wack....Meek....Sean....Buck Teefy......somebody.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    i mean look man, you know what you getting when you got a ? like beans around you...

you not gonna get a yess man all up your ass,

you gonna get a real ? who gonna speak how he feel...

even if you ain't feeling him, that's how he feels, and there's no censor on it.....

that's a tough person to be around sometimes,, especially if you really sensitive, and your ego can't take certain ? ....

that's all i got....

right now.....

imma take a walk, .......i'll be back
    Nah b, there's a difference in a ? speaking his mind to you and a ? speaking his mind to ? 's you don't ? with

Beans ? up talking to Game imo. Idc what was said, you standing behind Meek and DC then stand behind them

If he wanted to stay neutral, he could have went on the radio to say his ? like he did.

He ain't have to have a call with Game and Wack, that's that suspect ?

Look, y'all either want ? to chop it up on the phone like men or continue this social media talkin.
    Choose one......PLEEZE brah

Beans knew he was in the wrong and ain't have ? to do w/ this, which is prolly why he chose to speak w/ Game
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

TRILLA.gif
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is like WWE. Ole Rick Flair ass ? , all old and flabby and ? still trying to fight in the street. WTF.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly a trash city...I duck with cheesesteaks tho
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

an indication of time.... which separates an action from....man nevermind....

it seems he s talking down to him after his attempt to mentor him failed....
This discussion has been closed.