The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    meek could get knocked out on Camera and these mmg dickriders would still say "he didnt die though, meek won"

And akademiks lost

ok im not him sooooo

Y niggz keep sayin that.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans feel like Meek a ? hater too lol

Lol everything I said was true... he mad cuz drake hit Nikki Smh
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Did Meek say that or is Beans speculating like everyone else?
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »

Did Meek say that or is Beans speculating like everyone else?

Beans literally said verbatim after that statement "I dont know. That's just my perspective."

Around the 1:12:00 mark.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    The Meek Mill ? -ridin crew right now............

giphy.gif

^^^^^^September 24th

It took them 4 days, but the Meek Mill ? -ridin crew finally came up with some ideas that they believe will give Meek a win here.

Unfortunately for them, most of the posters here are too smart to fall for their propaganda.
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Meek was supposed to perform at Drai's in Vegas this saturday, but his name removed off the website!!!

1z5uhle.jpg

he shook of coming out west?

b4z1hk.jpg
    He got a house in LA.........

King Louie doing to the Chi what Murda did for BK smh.

Stay out of this ? fam, let these ? 's squab it out
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

I've been sayin this ? since the drake vs meek beef started, Meek found out Drake smashed Nicki and was mad as ? .

Absolutely.

Myself and a few others were right there with you thinking this. I took it a step further to say that Meek knew that Drake and Wayne smashed her, but he later found out that Drake was still slidin up in her. Gucci Mane told y'all the truth about Nicki Minaj when he went on that twitter rampage a few years ago, but some people ignored him.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what's up with Maino & Wack?

• BackUpOffMe100
    BackUpOffMe100 Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    The thing is I dont think Game is lying and no one from the other side really disputed any of his claims when he really sat down and broke it down....The way Game sees it tho if he pulled Meek to the side and told him bout the robberies... Meek could ve just told SK like " yo ? getting robbed out here be careful," the issue is what was the need for putting the Game s name in there? For SK, his moms and the Jakes to get at him....

You keep repeating nobody disputed it and they BOTH have said Meek didn't tell SK nothing bout Game homies robbing him even Game himself said Meek TOLD SK when they was all on 3 way he ain't tell his fat ass ? b4 he just hung the phone up and left it alone (Game words) so where do you keep getting this narrative from???

from Game saying SK said " Meek told me you and your ? juxed me" .... its not that complicated...maybe Meek didnt say verbatim that Game 's crew lumped up SK but he dropped Game's name in there somehow which is what started this mess

But again SK came out on his IG and disputed Meek telling him anything.... Meek has came out and said this is all fake he ain't say nothing.... but you keep saying they never came out and disputed it when clearly they BOTH have already.... what you want them to go down the list of every single thing Game says and dispute them all one by one sheesh they said it ain't happen how much more disputing do you need lol.... ? on sum "so what they disputed any snitching they ain't dispute the phone call tho" if they disputed the snitching all together wtf does that tell you they probably would dispute that damn call going the way Game says it went too since SK said out his mouth Meek never told him NOTHING

Lol what "Street ? " would admit to the Internet
    "Yeah y'all, i told SK Game set him up and he should call the authorities "

Lmao neither one of them ? wanna look like Snitches or like they runnin they mouth so of COURSE they gonna deny them kinda allegations
    Doesn't SK look like a snitch for telling his moms and the cops Game snuck him?

What does SK gain by not saying from the jump, 'yeah Game right, Meek told me such and such'

Why he side with Meek UNLESS Game lying.......

What.??? Lol

First off, NOBODY sees SK as a Threat. That's why nobody is even worried about the ? . Plus Game know he can have the ? knocked off any time he wants...

2nd...he doesn't gain anything. He knows if he agrees to those allegations that means he Sent the Police to Game's house and associated him with the Robbery which made him look like a snitch.

He's sided with Meek because they both had a Common point to prove.

That they ain't Snitching/Telling.

Don't mean that Game is Lying, just means that they both have a common Point to get across whether it's true or not.
    So why wouldn't they not work together .?

I stopped reading at game can have the ? knocked off blah blah blah
    Y'all need father figures
    These ? is rappers
    Not mob bosses
    Anybody with over 500 bucks can get a ? murdered

Oh damn thanks for telling me where you stopped reading
    I forgot that reply was directed at you also...

GTFOH y'all ? better be on Payroll by DC...MFs in here actin like they Meek legal team

? I don't give a ? about meek mill
    It's just sickening to see a bunch of men kee kee-in and ? over misinformation
    Dying to hand out L's to ? who probably doing ? they never will
    If a ? lose, he lose
    But all this made up ? and pieced together ? is ill to me
    I like to use the A Time to ? thought process
    If this was meek in game's place....would y'all be so rah rah to hand game the L?
    Or would y'all be in here like "man that ain't even the Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles real ? frequent anyway!"

This
  • BackUpOffMe100
    Options
    WALE TRIED TO FIGHT AMANA DIVA FOR SAYING HIS MUSIC WAS TRASH I KNOW HALL NOT TRYING TO SPIN SOME ? AND MAKE HIM A GANGSTER FOR HAVING HOE ASS TANTRUMS TALL CAN'T HATE MEEK THAT BAD WTF

Word...? love to try an rewrite history
  • BackUpOffMe100
    Options
    The thing is I dont think Game is lying and no one from the other side really disputed any of his claims when he really sat down and broke it down....The way Game sees it tho if he pulled Meek to the side and told him bout the robberies... Meek could ve just told SK like " yo ? getting robbed out here be careful," the issue is what was the need for putting the Game s name in there? For SK, his moms and the Jakes to get at him....

You keep repeating nobody disputed it and they BOTH have said Meek didn't tell SK nothing bout Game homies robbing him even Game himself said Meek TOLD SK when they was all on 3 way he ain't tell his fat ass ? b4 he just hung the phone up and left it alone (Game words) so where do you keep getting this narrative from???

from Game saying SK said " Meek told me you and your ? juxed me" .... its not that complicated...maybe Meek didnt say verbatim that Game 's crew lumped up SK but he dropped Game's name in there somehow which is what started this mess

But again SK came out on his IG and disputed Meek telling him anything.... Meek has came out and said this is all fake he ain't say nothing.... but you keep saying they never came out and disputed it when clearly they BOTH have already.... what you want them to go down the list of every single thing Game says and dispute them all one by one sheesh they said it ain't happen how much more disputing do you need lol.... ? on sum "so what they disputed any snitching they ain't dispute the phone call tho" if they disputed the snitching all together wtf does that tell you they probably would dispute that damn call going the way Game says it went too since SK said out his mouth Meek never told him NOTHING

Lol what "Street ? " would admit to the Internet
    "Yeah y'all, i told SK Game set him up and he should call the authorities "

Lmao neither one of them ? wanna look like Snitches or like they runnin they mouth so of COURSE they gonna deny them kinda allegations
    Doesn't SK look like a snitch for telling his moms and the cops Game snuck him?

What does SK gain by not saying from the jump, 'yeah Game right, Meek told me such and such'

Why he side with Meek UNLESS Game lying.......

What.??? Lol

First off, NOBODY sees SK as a Threat. That's why nobody is even worried about the ? . Plus Game know he can have the ? knocked off any time he wants...

2nd...he doesn't gain anything. He knows if he agrees to those allegations that means he Sent the Police to Game's house and associated him with the Robbery which made him look like a snitch.

He's sided with Meek because they both had a Common point to prove.

That they ain't Snitching/Telling.

Don't mean that Game is Lying, just means that they both have a common Point to get across whether it's true or not.
    So why wouldn't they not work together .?
    But Game can get Meek knocked at anytime he wants.....

He STILL look like a snitch lol. Even without knowing what really happening you ? 's done already called him and Meek a snitch.

The same could be said about them telling the truth right?

The burden of proof is on Game.........

Why Else would the Police show up at Game's house about the Robbery if that ? SK wasn't talking to the Police about em.? So of Course SK and Meek look like they talkin and errybody know Meek a Talkin ass ? and SK softer than them C cups he got NH
    His moms put it all over social media when the ? happened. She was mention game directly. SK suing the club so of course they lawyers gonna look at everything related to the incident. Hell they could put Game name in it. We don't know

How the hell is Meek a talking ass ? ?

What else he involved in? And don't hit me with he say/she say SB ? neither

SB lost his chick, he gonna say whatever

The reason he's been the ? joke of the rap gane for the past year and change. He's took Wale's crown for being overly emotional and letting his mouth get him into bs situations like these. That's what i mean...

Wale has actually gone out of his way to put his hands on fans, had that gem of a phone interview in which he screamed on Complex's ? ass crew of yuppie writers, and has raps describing lotus flower bomb's soaking throughout his moist ass content.

You are out of your ? mind, B. No one can take Wale's crown.

50119-Wale-Redskins-Animated-Gif.gif

See, now I understand where all this ? is coming from.

See the difference between them is Wale putting hands on ? for disrepect regardless of how soft his music is...
    Meek actually speaks that Street gangsta ? and get ERRYfuckingBody else to handle his ? work and get ? like you to bring up his probation he done had since a ? teenager. Nah Meek is a Lil scared ? w/ NO Hands whatsoever and does sucka ? like Jump ppl

Wale seem more of a Real ? to me

So now Meek out here putting hits on ppl while he sit back with nicki on sum mob boss ? ??? Y'all ? wild lol

Y'all ? reachin ass usual...
    Gettin a ? socked out & gettin a ? Killed are two different things...you know that right.???

? you reaching when did MEEK order somebody to get knocked out??? Or did you just make that up on your own??? Highly doubt Meek made the call and said "go knock out Beans for me I would do it but me and Nicki are busy tonight".... ? will really believe anything that will make Meek look in a negative light which is lame as ? becuz y'all acting like the dude did something to you personally..... how you hate on a stranger this hard is mind boggling

So i guess the Quentin Miller ? in LA never happened huh.?

Where is the ? footage of said beat down???? He said meek and them jumped in the Nike store...hella cameras at a Nike store in a mall bruh....where the footage....? ? be lyin...lol...Quentin lost his fight with that accident unfortunately
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    Yall not listening to the interviews. All Game said was that Sean was able to repeat the exact warning from Game to Meek.

There wasn't any secret information outside of '? are getting robbed out here. Leave early.'

13:00 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC6JR_WX_ww

He said that he gave them different statements of the story and SK was able to repeat Meek's.

That isn't secret or redacted information. Thats just two different statements explaining the same thing.

Game clearly says in that interview that everything he told Meek word for word somehow came out of SK's mouth.

I don't want to hear one more of y'all say that Meek didn't snitch, because he definitely did. I believe Game because all that he's said since this ? began has not been disproven by anyone. Y'all even called him a liar when he said Beans was knocked out by the Chasers.........LOL
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Yall not listening to the interviews. All Game said was that Sean was able to repeat the exact warning from Game to Meek.

There wasn't any secret information outside of '? are getting robbed out here. Leave early.'

He said that he gave them different statements of the story and SK was able to repeat Meek's.

That isn't secret or redacted information. Thats just two different statements explaining the same thing.

Game clearly says in that interview that everything he told Meek word for word somehow came out of SK's mouth.

I don't want to hear one more of y'all say that Meek didn't snitch, because he definitely did. I believe Game because all that he's said since this ? began has not been disproven by anyone. Y'all even called him a liar when he said Beans was knocked out by the Chasers.........LOL
    What type of ? is this?

This what happens when ? drop outta law school smh

How a ? supposed to disprove a convo between Meek and SK? It's on Game to prove it happened

You ? 's trying so hard to bury Meek you ain't willing to use common sense

If you gonna blindly stan than say. Don't be acting like you found the missing link and everyone should believe Game cause you believe him
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

He's already been proven a liar on several fronts, and your still clinging to hearsay still. Log off.

And who is ya'll? When the news about Beans broke, ? were hearing that rumor from twitter, way before Game made that IG post. lol I can see where your getting your news from.

Stop hovering Game's IG you ? .
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Where the Beans interview?
  • JJ_Evans
    edited September 2016
    Options

What type of ? is this?

How a ? supposed to disprove a convo between Meek and SK? It's on Game to prove it happened

If you gonna blindly stan than say. Don't be acting like you found the missing link and everyone should believe Game cause you believe him
    The only people stanning in this long ass thread are you and the other Meek Mill ? -riders.

Everyone else is using common ? sense.
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    Damn that beans interview

Bro.. Straight OG talk.. This ? Meek smh.

I believe every word
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    King Louie doing to the Chi what Murda did for BK smh.

Stay out of this ? fam, let these ? 's squab it out

Nah, let them cook.

Meek Mill and the Dream chasers are the joke of the hip hop industry.
  • Chi Snow
    Options

What type of ? is this?

The only people stanning in this long ass thread are you and the other Meek Mill ? -riders.

Everyone else is using common ? sense.
    Cool beans bruh
This discussion has been closed.