The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I feel like Meek will be humbled soon

Can't humble a ? who wakes up and puts on ALL his chains just to stand in the mirror and look back at himself

I would live my life the exact same way
    You wouldn't?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Meek does smarten up, he gonna have Beans back on the team cause Beans still willing to work with em

But too much ether been spewed and I don't know if he can humble himself so low
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? Lou Williams better stay in the house w/ them ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like Meek will be humbled soon

Can't humble a ? who wakes up and puts on ALL his chains just to stand in the mirror and look back at himself

I would live my life the exact same way
    You wouldn't?

Hell nah lol

I'm the guy who would buy one chain and rock it forever. I mean I get it meek came up with nothing but at a certain point you start feeling yourself too much and putting value in the wrong things and letting it compromise who you are as a man.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »

LOL.......He wrote Meek's bars!!!

@StoneColdMikey and @MrCrookedLetter I'm asking y'all two this question because I like y'all....Didn't he just say in this video that Meek was sitting on the floor while he was feeding him bars?

He was referring to Omelly.
    Meek was on the floor while Beans was giving bars to Omelly when he was in the booth.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

I ain't feeling dude at all. This ? need to take his frustration out on the people that has his city in turmoil........Meek Mill and the dream chasers.

The people outside of Philly observing and commenting on the drama can't be regulated by this ? . He don't run ? in Chicago, Cali, Florida, etc.......
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man a ? needs to beef w Gillie right quick...I need a good laugh....this ? too serious , im listening to this Beans like id listen to.my uncle dropping gems
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

https://www.instagram.com/p

If he concerned about what's going on in his city he needs to stay off social media himself. Don't blame the viewing public and your still posting. This ? stupid
  • Chi Snow
    edited September 2016
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    After finishing the interview.......this ain't nothing Beans ain't said

He ride (was willing to ride) for Meek, acknowledge his rapping talent (not a gift) and said he could be the face of Philly with a lil help

I don't know why the shot at Uzi but he wasn't lying about that neither

Edit: Uzi from Philly
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Beans mispronouncing words all throughout the interview got me rolling

"Don't get it misconscrewed"

Funniest one the beef w Jada was immediated ....I was like huh? lmao
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    But man Meek told Beans he d.put a bag on.his head.....that s crossing the line
  • BackUpOffMe100
    BackUpOffMe100 Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sooooo Meek screenshots the text of beans CLEARLY putting respect on his name..saying he is bossed up with the baddest ? ....and that help is on the way as soon as he gets a lung transplant...beans then ? on Lil Uzi (rightfully so)....then flip flops to game and wack100 goes chatty patty with them ? ....gets slept for disrespecting the street code of fence straddling.
    Game starts a WHOLE ENTIRE SHITSTORM based off a he say/she say just to promote his album....you can tell he had this ? planned for months...the meeky mouse campaign... The video....the disses...he been dickriding meek since he jacked his flow on Ali bombaye.

And he is ? for Nicki....beans is a druggie/ check chaser looking for his next hit
    Game is a attention ? who is a KNOWN BIPOLAR...? RIDING...WAVE STEALING...BEEF PERPETUATOR WHO STICKS HIS WIDE NOSE IN EVERYBODY BEEF...meek does clown ? from time to time...but this ? is ridiculous
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point this ain't game vs meek

This is....The hubris of meek mill that led to another L. Not just in music but in the streets. And meek you a street rapper so I mean...

Game bodied you in this rap ? and beans bodied you in this ? we call life

FACTS!

• Chi Snow
    Options
    Sooooo Meek screenshots the text of beans CLEARLY putting respect on his name..saying he is bossed up with the baddest ? ....and that help is on the way as soon as he gets a lung transplant...beans then ? on Lil Uzi (rightfully so)....then flip flops to game and wack100 goes chatty patty with them ? ....gets slept for disrespecting the street code of fence straddling.
    Game starts a WHOLE ENTIRE SHITSTORM based off a he say/she say just to promote his album....you can tell he had this ? planned for months...the meeky mouse campaign... The video....the disses...he been dickriding meek since he jacked his flow on Ali bombaye.

And he is ? for Nicki....beans is a druggie/ check chaser looking for his next hit
    Game is a attention ? who is a KNOWN BIPOLAR...? RIDING...WAVE STEALING...BEEF PERPETUATOR WHO STICKS HIS WIDE NOSE IN EVERYBODY BEEF...meek does clown ? from time to time...but this ? is ridiculous
    I can agree with everything but the bolded

Nothing Beans said sounded like he was there for a check

He sound like a ? genuinely willing to help Meek move through the industry, the streets, and give him an experienced voice in his ear
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans is not wrong about Uzi but he's a product of the internet, and has completely bypassed the traditional Philly 'system' much like a lot of these cardboard cutout ? . Not to mention he's genuinely harmless in the larger scale of things.

Not much can be done about him.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fa real,
    like Cuhz need to go to the Dentist if ? is that bad brah.
This discussion has been closed.