The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Who's this

and why doesn't he think people who have no direct connection with either party hold weight in this ? meek's camp decided to get physical if anyone should be blamed for things getting outta hand its them
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    If ? I'm beefing with been lying to the public the whole time, Ima start recording ? too. How does that equate to being a rat? I know this the net, but yall ? be reachin on some next level ? .
    How's does warning ya friend about a warning you received equate to being a rat?

The term is loose now and you know who you can blame for that....

no0r2e83zdp5.gif

If you and Du came to DC. Me and you dap it up and I tell you to leave early cuz of specific things. You leave , Du gets robbed and I get blamed and those specific things I told you is being said from his camp. Then yes ? , you're a rat.
    I think @StoneColdMikey said it best, it's been a misunderstanding from jump, mainly on Game part

Meek passed along a warning at worst

The real question is why Game didn't tell Sean about the stick up kids and why he mad at Meek for talking about the stick up kids if he ain't have nothing to do with ti......

We're talkin bout Sean Kingston, he prolly don't even ? with that clown ass ? . Like I would tell you about the stick up kids, but I'd let that ? ass ? @DarthRozay get robbed.

@_Goldie_ damn how you gon do me like that bruh?

1357691126_iJTMnUyeOtDIQ.gif
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have Beans typed that interview in this thread he would of gotten so many sacks,nosigns,feelings lol.
    And at that screenshot.....i guess its only bitchmade/? ? only when you record the conversation and not screenshot it.With that being said DC4 better be good like DC1 DC2
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans out here looking crazy. Why is he running his mouth on some bossip ? ? Didn't he supposedly get knocked out for running his mouth?

It's looking like Beans is on the prowl for his next lick. Real ? see through the boss persona, this is simply a ? in his FEELINGS, nothing more. Everything he said should have been said in private, and he should have made some calls and handled that big ? who knocked him out in private. All this spotlight is some call for attention ? and not G AT ALL.

We get it, Meek didn't listen to him, but what he's not understanding is, it's not that serious. Meek obviously didn't think Beans made a strong enough case, so it is what it is. Meek's a man, Beans is a man, Meek is not required to follow another ? 's lead.

Beans needs to focus on getting his voice, and breath control back and work on a new album.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea it seem like that Teefy ? really hit Beans in the heart. Meek a snake ass ? for turning dude on Beanie like that foreal.

Crazy how Beans calls this ? out in the interview for running and telling people ? just to get them behind him cause thats exactly what he just done with the Lil Uzi Vert ? on instagram. Lil Uzi Vert aint got ? to do with none of this but Meek tryin to pull him in.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya know reading all this ? ...all the IG posts , fade requests...

i m not riding for meek...but how can this 1

1 ? have soo many people in they feelings?

grown men.

? don't make sense.

if he ain't that good, he rolls with fake ? or whatever...will we start calling out all the fake ? ?

will we start calling out all the arrogant ? ?

or ? who run from fades?

how this 1 ? got this much mind control or power over rap an hip-hop.

to be such a meaningless rat flunkie leading ? , ? really revolves around him an how he moves an who he ? .

It ain't about that, it's about ? who open they mouth too much when they really the ? ? who should be questioned and investigated. When they the ? who can't back up they fingers with hands NOR raps.

Ppl thought the general public was just pickin on meek but ? came to light that the ? is really the posterboy of a ? ? . He went at the biggest music star in the world and picked a beef w/ him and lost
    Everything that's happened, he brought it on himself...that's why the media is eating it up because of the profile Drake has and we all got to see firsthand a Rap Star crash and burn/commit career suicide

ok...again..I'm not taking sides but let's look at this.

he a low level ? going after or picking with the biggest rap/pop ? .
    an he lost to this singing ? ...

what did he really lose?

didn't game go after 50 when gunit was poppin?
    beans dissed Jay an Jay still that ? .

the ? is in the artform.

cmon bruh...to want to see someone crash an burn?
    meek aint that important. never was. ? aint falling out the sky crashing. ? on a bike crashing.

while i will agree he did fukk ? ..
    but poster boy?

again he is not that important.

it's like ? giving him too much credit to take it away.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them the worst kinda ? u can associate yourself wit.. ? around and have you in some ? you cant get out of.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    who in hip-hop was really humble starting out when they was beginning to get the money?

game said fukk 50
    beans said well went at jay.

I dunno

I call ? in alot of this.

whole y'all praising beans for ? on meek, he basically said he did the same thing an Jay was trynna get him focused. but he was hot-headed an too into the streets. where state property? he's admitting his mistake without saying it.

I'm thinking he see himself in meek. an that's why he don't want him to fukk it all up by not listening an willing to give him another chance.

beans is good dude for wanting that for the next generation dude.

If u listen to the podcast in its entirety that's exactly what Beans is trying to say.. He don't want Meek making the same mistakes he made.. And if he isn't careful Meek will lose it all.. He said it plainly on the podcast..

kinda like I just did.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so was game basically meek before meek?

he just got bloods instead of chasers?

meeks loyalty questioned
    was game loyalty ever questioned?

meek posting money on IG
    game posting money on IG an stealing other people pics.

meek brags about ? Nikki
    game brags about ? everybody

meek got dream chasers
    game had black walk Street.

meek called a fukk ?
    game was a fukk ? before fukk ? was a popular term

meek had beans an Ross
    game had Dre an 50

bloods, face an henchmen give game an aura of protection..so he could be wreckless.
    meek aint got the street backing.

just saying
    cmon man
    y'all really not making the connection?

• MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all must of forgot Meek been felt he knew it all and was acting arrogant when he had the braids,y'all forgot Jim Jones was schooling him and he didn't won't to hear it lol.

https://youtu.be/tehHm2-RJz0
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so game asks meek for a fade but tells beans it ain't Street?

kinda still sound like game threw a shot and copped pleas. don't sound like a respect thing to me. sound like he Jedi mind tricked beans with compliments

What? The Game said it aint no street ? w Beans

that's what I said...
    this whole thing makes me not like game more.

I know y'all can see the ? too...

why would it be tho ???
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's just funny how this fool can post text messages on.IG but been on stealth mode.for the past week

He watching with the comments disabled lol
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »

LOL.......He wrote Meek's bars!!!

@StoneColdMikey and @MrCrookedLetter I'm asking y'all two this question because I like y'all....Didn't he just say in this video that Meek was sitting on the floor while he was feeding him bars?

He was referring to Omelly.
    Meek was on the floor while Beans was giving bars to Omelly when he was in the booth.

Thanks for responding bro.

However, I still disagree and feel Beans was talking about Meek.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Thanks for paying homage a lot of these ? don't do that...

Man, whenever I use someone's gif or meme, I try to always give them props. It should be an unwritten rule for the IC family.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not listening to that slow, long ass, dramatic Beans interview.

What so-called gems did he drop ? And did he address the accusations of him switching sides and yappin' with OG Butterfly ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya know reading all this ? ...all the IG posts , fade requests...

i m not riding for meek...but how can this 1

1 ? have soo many people in they feelings?

grown men.

? don't make sense.

if he ain't that good, he rolls with fake ? or whatever...will we start calling out all the fake ? ?

will we start calling out all the arrogant ? ?

or ? who run from fades?

how this 1 ? got this much mind control or power over rap an hip-hop.

to be such a meaningless rat flunkie leading ? , ? really revolves around him an how he moves an who he ? .

It ain't about that, it's about ? who open they mouth too much when they really the ? ? who should be questioned and investigated. When they the ? who can't back up they fingers with hands NOR raps.

Ppl thought the general public was just pickin on meek but ? came to light that the ? is really the posterboy of a ? ? . He went at the biggest music star in the world and picked a beef w/ him and lost
    Everything that's happened, he brought it on himself...that's why the media is eating it up because of the profile Drake has and we all got to see firsthand a Rap Star crash and burn/commit career suicide

ok...again..I'm not taking sides but let's look at this.

he a low level ? going after or picking with the biggest rap/pop ? .
    an he lost to this singing ? ...

what did he really lose?

didn't game go after 50 when gunit was poppin?
    beans dissed Jay an Jay still that ? .

the ? is in the artform.

cmon bruh...to want to see someone crash an burn?
    meek aint that important. never was. ? aint falling out the sky crashing. ? on a bike crashing.

while i will agree he did fukk ? ..
    but poster boy?

again he is not that important.

it's like ? giving him too much credit to take it away.

Meek wasn't a Low Level ? in my eyes...Meek had a nice buzz going for himself and he killed it w/ all the shenanigans instead of letting the music speak for him.

He lost a rap battle that he started...Meek wanted Drake to respond on Social Media or some ? and Drake responded on Wax, got prolly the only Diss track that was a Club Banger w/ Some nice Quotables, AND got a Grammy Nomination on top of that for his Diss record which is a First.

The way all this ? went down was crazy and a "Beef" of this Magnitude hasn't happened in years . And Meek showed the world his True Colors...whatever ? ? color that is...
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't followed this at all. Recap? Beans is on Meeks side?
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

LOL.......He wrote Meek's bars!!!

@StoneColdMikey and @MrCrookedLetter I'm asking y'all two this question because I like y'all....Didn't he just say in this video that Meek was sitting on the floor while he was feeding him bars?

He was referring to Omelly.
    Meek was on the floor while Beans was giving bars to Omelly when he was in the booth.

Thanks for responding bro.

However, I still disagree and feel Beans was talking about Meek.

Lol of course you do.... he said he ain't right all of omelly verse the first or second but he wrote most of it then he was just describing how he gave omelly bars when him and Meek was on the floor.... but again the truth ain't damaging enough to Meek so let's just run with the story he gave Meek bars to spit even tho those words never left beans mouth smh
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Thanks for paying homage a lot of these ? don't do that...

Man, whenever I use someone's gif or meme, I try to always give them props. It should be an unwritten rule for the IC family.

Lol I started doing this recently after ppl were using gifs I brought here. I would be angry as ? on the low
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He said the only Dream Chaser member he respect is Omelly because he go out & get it on his own while the rest of them just sit around to be fed by Meek. Also Beans quoted that them dudes gotta wake Meek up out of his sleep, so they can eat. They can't ride them 4 wheelers unless Meek bring them out lol.

& you know that some real shss because I be seeing that now with peeps in my city. I just made a status about this Saturday. About everybody wanna be spoiled now. Ain't nothing easy, handouts are for the weak. There's nothing like getting on your own. Your gift will much appreciated that way
This discussion has been closed.