The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now I'm going to sleep.

I bet not wake up to no mo fukk ? .

I swear y'all ? better not bring young Berg or one of them b2k cats into this
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did meek do to you ? that y'all wanna see him get his comeuppance so bad?
    I ain't never seen 1 ? in rap that had so many dudes on they naked ? on the couch in belly ? in my life
    Whole thread fulla "you gon get yours, b" ass ?
    Why?

Can we just dislike a lame ? ? Why does it have to be anymore complex than that. It's pretty simple, bruh.

It gotta be more than that
    It's soooooooooooo many lame ? y'all let rock on a daily
    ? get ignored into obscurity and that's that
    But meek touch y'all soul
    Meek be having ? going out they way to cast down L's

You don't know me, but I'm telling you that I don't ? with sucka ? . Period.

beans aint think he fukked with sukka ? ...

guess what..

you don't know who you are around until the opportunity presents itself.

Very true. But Meek never seemed like he was real to me. He just seemed like a lame that finally got bread.

as compared to who an what?
    but taking what your saying...you don't like that he a lame ? with money an fine girl ? so only a real ? can hold that type image together.

so how would a real ? act with money he finally got?

No ? . I just don't like lame ? . I never mentioned his woman. Not am I hating on his money, just don't act like you're that ? all of a sudden. We see through it.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Game got all these white kids on his ig saying ? meek mill. That's clown ? to me but this beef already overkill

Game n 50 dont stop cuz yall want em to stop. Thats how em ? go .

He can keep clowning the ? , I just don't agree with all them white kids saying ? cause they not hip to the situation nor do they care. It's just something stupid to be a part of for them.

Nah they the ones @ the shows and buyin albums. Their opinion will always matter. Without a audience whats the purpose?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did meek do to you ? that y'all wanna see him get his comeuppance so bad?
    I ain't never seen 1 ? in rap that had so many dudes on they naked ? on the couch in belly ? in my life
    Whole thread fulla "you gon get yours, b" ass ?
    Why?

Can we just dislike a lame ? ? Why does it have to be anymore complex than that. It's pretty simple, bruh.

It gotta be more than that
    It's soooooooooooo many lame ? y'all let rock on a daily
    ? get ignored into obscurity and that's that
    But meek touch y'all soul
    Meek be having ? going out they way to cast down L's

You don't know me, but I'm telling you that I don't ? with sucka ? . Period.

beans aint think he fukked with sukka ? ...

guess what..

you don't know who you are around until the opportunity presents itself.

Very true. But Meek never seemed like he was real to me. He just seemed like a lame that finally got bread.

as compared to who an what?
    but taking what your saying...you don't like that he a lame ? with money an fine girl ? so only a real ? can hold that type image together.

so how would a real ? act with money he finally got?

No ? . I just don't like lame ? . I never mentioned his woman. Not am I hating on his money, just don't act like you're that ? all of a sudden. We see through it.

what you trynna say ?
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Beans gonna come out with drake...but i thought he wanted to slap him???
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn ? u listen to the podcast?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Game got all these white kids on his ig saying ? meek mill. That's clown ? to me but this beef already overkill

He can keep clowning the ? , I just don't agree with all them white kids saying ? cause they not hip to the situation nor do they care. It's just something stupid to be a part of for them.

Nah they the ones @ the shows and buyin albums. Their opinion will always matter. Without a audience whats the purpose?

Go look at his ig and let me know if those are opinions. They were coached into saying that ? and you can tell. No way they're invested into this beef like ? in this thread are
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beanie bought to be back on this ? like

https://youtu.be/lONi-dxyJ4Y
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

...............Nope....Not all that invested like some of yall ? ..." I hope that ? get knocked out and his girl leave him". I read the thread and seen the ig comment bout drake bringing beans out then made my comment meatbag
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leaving this here if it hasn't been posted already.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54eNjKtwTKk
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans mispronouncing words all throughout the interview got me rolling

"Misconscrewed"
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...............Nope....Not all that invested like some of yall ? ..." I hope that ? get knocked out and his girl leave him". I read the thread and seen the ig comment bout drake bringing beans out then made my comment meatbag

So why even comment? You gotta be a stupid ? to come in and comment on ? u don't know nothing about. You're not adding anything to the discussion. Sound like a solid MMG dickrider that's trying to reshape Ls into Ws
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listening to the Taxstone podcast, Beans speaking the truth here. Major props to Beans
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Leaving this here if it hasn't been posted already.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54eNjKtwTKk

Damn. 100
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't have Beans allowing himself to be used like that. Beans still 100% Philly over everything so I can't see that happening. Cause like he said in that podcast Meek gotta stand on his own so I don't see him dissing Meek while in a back handed way helping Drake against a ? from his city even though they not cool with each other.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reading through this thread and can't believe ? really talking down on Beans. Dude been a legend out here. His cred in hip hop and the streets never been questioned. But once he get sucker punched ? jump all the way out the window to discredit that man.

Typical though I guess. Life is now lived internet post to internet post.

Smh.
  • A-OK
    A-OK Members Posts: 7
    Options

Seriously,

who buys a Pack of Toofpicks just to have the ? as a Mouth Accessory.???
    ? be doing too much brah lol

Don't post a lot but had to just say,I remember there was a jeweller who was selling little toothpick crowns to put at the end of your toothpick! ? just love being ? !
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Reading through this thread and can't believe ? really talking down on Beans. Dude been a legend out here. His cred in hip hop and the streets never been questioned. But once he get sucker punched ? jump all the way out the window to discredit that man.

Typical though I guess. Life is now lived internet post to internet post.

Smh.
    I don't think anyone was talking down on Beans per say

He needed to be checked tho, not suckered punched, but he needed to be spoken to. He said he tried to speak to Meek b4 the punch and Meek told him 'later'. That's when they could have hashed out they issues. But then he got rocked

After the sucker punch and hearing about how he tried to help DC, I don't blame him for clearing the air now
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Go look at his ig and let me know if those are opinions. They were coached into saying that ? and you can tell. No way they're invested into this beef like ? in this thread are

Thats the problem right there though.

How you not see that?
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boys still going strong 147 pages deep, lol.

188, ? exceeding life's expectations. Reach for the stars.
This discussion has been closed.