Options
2»

Comments

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? goin to Jack n the ? tho..

Edit: 'Hell yea, hell yea' *cousin Harold voice*

That literally made me lol cause i think about that ? everytime i hear jack in the box
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They just fine u here in Vegas as long as you ain't got no crops and ? in you. It's over in a few things, we bout 2 recreationalize the ? . Gon be soooooo lovely. I'll be in that long ass line for Reef Dispensaries.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last night I was blazed off some Chetry Cough, saw this thread and went straight 2 Jacks. Got me a jumbo jack with cheese. Don't know if cuz I was high as ? but that ? was goat lol
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wasn't really feeling their tacos, but I ? the breakfast platter up and that big ass double bacon cheese burger up. Curly fries for the win!

I miss Seattle, still can't get over the quality and prices of the greenery.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i super ? with jack in the box when im in cali.

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    So I guess Jack is a southern or west coast thang? Ain't up north?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

we used to have em but they shut down....was my spot in TX tho

they need to bring that ? back....I'll trade all these wack ass DQ's and Zaxby's they building around this ? ....? they can have Carls Jr if it wasnt for ONE burger
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

they need to bring that ? back....I'll trade all these wack ass DQ's and Zaxby's they building around this ? ....? they can have Carls Jr if it wasnt for ONE burger
    Yea we have em all over Texas well at least the DFW. Didn't even know it was a West Coast spot til a couple yes ago.
    Like someone said up top wasn't nun like them 2 tacos for 99 cents after the club.
    @HafBayked
    So that Zaxbys spor ain't that truth? Always meant 2 ? with it but never did. Is it kinda like Raising Canes? That hoe right there? Mayne
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Never had Carls Jr either. There's one in Arlington but I ain't tryna drive 20 minutes for a burger lol
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea we have em all over Texas well at least the DFW. Didn't even know it was a West Coast spot til a couple yes ago.
    Like someone said up top wasn't nun like them 2 tacos for 99 cents after the club.
    @HafBayked
    So that Zaxbys spor ain't that truth? Always meant 2 ? with it but never did. Is it kinda like Raising Canes? That hoe right there? Mayne

gotta see for yourself mane some of these dudes swear by it but it aint ? to me......daps on Canes tho
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

@HafBayked

gotta see for yourself mane some of these dudes swear by it but it aint ? to me......daps on Canes tho
    Lol I'll get around 2 it one day. Long as I got Chick Fil A and Canes I'm Gucci tho.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coney Island and White Castle >>>>>>>
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zaxbys goes bruh, haf trippin. Dairy Queen is the truth too, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard >>>>> your existence.
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    more people are not going to smoke just because its legal...people who wanna smoke been smokin already i'm just sayin
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Zaxbys goes bruh, haf trippin. Dairy Queen is the truth too, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard >>>>> your existence.

Bet that.
    I used 2 work at DQ in hs. Mam all that free grub and blizzards. Best job for a teenage ? head lol
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    more people are not going to smoke just because its legal...people who wanna smoke been smokin already i'm just sayin
    Idk I think now that it's legal in some states some square folks who never tried it before will. Like if they did alcohol, cigarette's, legal presicribed drugs they might now.
    But wouldnt be no different 2 me if it legal or not. Who right bout that.