The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check out @DezBryant's Tweet:

Lol I guess skip was throwing shots and Dez wasn't amused
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    That jalen Ramesy interview on worldstar got me rolling.

? hurt me as a Noles fan. ? neck been loose as hell, smh.

ROFL dude was wild mango in that interview
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dez better get that MRI
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Dez better get that MRI

He already did

But agree that ? Dez hasn't been the same since he got his money smh, production ain't matching the dollars
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    Dez better get that MRI

He already did

But agree that ? Dez hasn't been the same since he got his money smh, production ain't matching the dollars

Lol me and RD pointed this out and got called haters
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Dez better get that MRI

He already did

Lol me and RD pointed this out and got called haters

He did earn that contract tho don't get me wrong he was putting up crazy numbers, but it just seems like he got cocky and walked under a ladder or walked by a black cat cause it's been nothing been bad luck since he signed his name on the dotted line.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dez better get that MRI

He already did

You're crossed eyed and you're dumb. Do you even know football at all?

you going to ignore that he been hurt? And also Romo at that. So what about that 100 game last week smh
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dez better get that MRI

He already did

Fell from top 5 to not mentioned at all
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Dez better get that MRI

He already did

you going to ignore that he been hurt? And also Romo at that. So what about that 100 game last week smh

Bruh read my last post, I never said ? was his fault.
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Dez better get that MRI

He already did

Bruh read my last post, I never said ? was his fault.

I read it and you didn't say it was. . All you said was his production ain't matching the dollars
  • Olorun22
    Options
    ? want Dez to put up monster in a offense the is designed to utilize him a deco more than his actual talent
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? want Dez to put up monster in a offense the is designed to utilize him a deco more than his actual talent

What?
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That 100 Dez put on the Redskins was literally nothing but crossing routes to wide open spaces against zone defenses. Any receiver in the league coulda done it given the same looks.
  • Olorun22
    Options

That 100 Dez put on the Redskins was literally nothing but crossing routes to wide open spaces against zone defenses. Any receiver in the league coulda done it given the same looks.

You say that to say what?
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You say that to say what?"
    Dez better get that MRI

He already did

That was the most unimpressive hunnid a receiver will put up all year. Matter fact Cole Beasley looked nicer
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Dez better get that MRI

He already did

That was the most unimpressive hunnid a receiver will put up all year. Matter fact Cole Beasley looked nicer

Uh huh I bet you would like to have Dez on your team over any wr you have
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Dez better get that MRI

He already did

And he wouldn't have had that had our ? coach just put Norman on him all game. Ol "we're gonna get'em now in the 2nd half" ass ? .
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see the Giants tryinta lead the league in injuries 3 years in a row..coach talking bout don't be surprised if Beckham play free safety wtf...thought this ? was behind us
  • Olorun22
    Options
    I see the Giants tryinta lead the league in injuries 3 years in a row..coach talking bout don't be surprised if Beckham play free safety wtf...thought this ? was behind us

My ? ? the Giants ?
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Injuries, both his own and Tony's, are what's been holding back Dez's production. Last time they played a near full season together, 2014, Dez had a career year.

The back up QB situation last year was atrocious and him and Dak are still getting a rhythm. It's a lot easier to throw check downs to Beasley than it is getting the ball deep to Dez. Dak's accuracy downfield has been shaky, so he's been mostly limited to short intermediate throws which isnt the strong point of Dez's game. Until Tony gets back in the line up or they open up the playbook, Dez's role isnt gonna change much.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My ? ? the Giants ?

Man get the ? outta here