The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

GOAT BIG TRACK
  • BackUpOffMe100
    BackUpOffMe100 Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    I will say that this thread has been thoroughly entertaining. You ? are pure comedy. Some on purpose but the unintentional isht is the funniest. Thanks for a cool week's worth of laughs.

After reading through this thread daily for the funnies(I'm not never listening to a rap ? talk about other rap ? for 90 minutes so I didn't get a bar of the interview) this is my humble opinion on this isht:

Everyone involved in this BS has pulled some sucka/hoe isht:

Game is Game. He stays bullying the people he can. I'm of the opinion that Game fabricated this whole isht just for the pub. He got what he wanted with everyone buying into it so I can't even be mad at it. Can't respect it though.

Meek a sucka for that "I don't fight" mentality that has been prominent for decades now among cats. It's nothing new but it's still hella weak. I don't give a damn why a ? want a fade. Either knuckle up or shut up. And this ? is a professional rapper. Isn't it his job to put out rap music?

Beans should have kept as far away from this as he could. But he got involved, didn't want to be involved anymore, called up the other side to squash isht, got knocked out his socks, then went public with all kinds of isht that nobody but the people involved need to know. That's hoe type activity. I don't give a damn who it is.

Wack is using this isht to put some more fame on his name. He can leave the Phonk out of this because ain't none of this ? isht got anything to do w/ Piru. I hope he gets every fade he's requested.

Poor SK. This all started w/ him and now he's an afterthought.

Edit: I forgot the most suckafied part of all this isht. All these grown ass men know how to contact one another but want to play this isht out through the media(social and conventional). Damn shame.

That's all folks...
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? dying out now
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    This ? dying out now

Ikr i was expecting a diss from meek to respond on all this smh
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all must of forgot Meek been felt he knew it all and was acting arrogant when he had the braids,y'all forgot Jim Jones was schooling him and he didn't won't to hear it lol.

https://youtu.be/tehHm2-RJz0

Damn Jim was dropping some jewels in this ? .

There wasn't one Philly chick Meek knew who can braid. Ever old pic w/ him, his braids looked dusty AF.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Man, wtf is this ? ? I see Instagram thots do this ? when they're doing duck lips and modeling their bought bodies. Foh. This ? is wild ? .

Smh. Meek is a cornball that's a mediocre rapper that's turning into a punching bag for the hip-hop community. ? clown ass ? .

Exactly this ? is the equivalent of the ? this ? just pulled
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGCO_Tqpyy0
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Man, wtf is this ? ? I see Instagram thots do this ? when they're doing duck lips and modeling their bought bodies. Foh. This ? is wild ? .

Smh. Meek is a cornball that's a mediocre rapper that's turning into a punching bag for the hip-hop community. ? clown ass ? .

Exactly this ? is the equivalent of the ? this ? just pulled
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGCO_Tqpyy0

Wtf is that lol
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Off topic, this new Dave East/Beans joint is crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR5tC5IeQbU

Messed up voice and all Mac is still a beast.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek drop a response....You can't go out like this!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Meek drop a response....You can't go out like this!

Its over man .

Lol I know...? meek ? man
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Game took beefing to promote an album to a whole new level.. this right here is the blueprint, but ? ? rappers in the future will not execute their plan as well as he did
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek I ain't tryna you change you, just give you some game

To make the transition, from the streets to the fame
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This a real cheesesteak btw... from "The Original Chesesteak Shop"

tdboqdy2xowv.jpg

With bacon, grilled onions, sweet peppers and jalapeños ? !!
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Meek don't respond at this point the ? was fake from jump and now is getting outta hand dealer man needs to just deal everybody involved a L and let this ? die out b4 somebody really get hurt and all of the ? championing this ? on be the same ones calling ? dumb for beefing that hard over something that started out as just a album promotion tactic
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    @Bookworm, thoughts?

-I'm not sure whether this beef is contrived or not. On one hand I can understand Game feeling some type of way. He he tried to look out for Meek by letting him know what was up in regards to the robbery and Meek (directly or indirectly) sent the cops to his door. Game is living a certain type of way so I can understand that being an extreme violation to him. On the other hand, can you really blame someone for trying to prevent their friend from being robbed. I think that anyone, in real life, is going to warn someone if you really consider that person a friend. I'm not sure if it would have gone this far if Game didn't have an album coming out.

-Game is giving me a bully vibe in regards to fighting Meek Mill. Meek clearly is not a fighter (Ex. A, the boxing video). He clearly does not want to fight Game plus he's on probation. I think everyone knows at this point that Meek is just a tough talker. Would anyone still get points for beating up Meek Mill?

-Game's diss was extremely disrespectful and lyrically superior to Meek's diss. I liked both the song and the video. I don't think Meek can come back from Pest Control lyrically and I don't think he'll respond to it because it will fan the flames and he wants it to go away.

- If Beanie was friends with Game he should have stayed out of it, regardless of whether he heard the track with Game giving him props. I did like his interview. It rang true to me and left Meek looking even more fraudulent.

- I've casually listened to Meek's music and I think he's a decent rapper but he's not good at navigating rap beefs. If you're not good at beef, ignore it and make good music. I think Meek's career may be over if he keeps making missteps. At this point it seems like his claim to fame is mostly Nicki instead of rap.

-All of these guys are "street ? " but they're posting texts, secretly recording each other, gossiping, suffering from "he said, she said" and dissing each other on social media when most, if not all, of them have each other's contact info. As a (mostly) law abiding citizen, I don't pretend to understand the street code but there is something a little off about that.

Overall it has been very entertaining and I hope no no one dies behind it.

somebody need to die too many disrespectful lines been cross on both sides
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    "Somebody got to die. Gillie the kid voice!" remix
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? meek said on site...we already did beans omelly in da cut we gona get maino to do game..an teefy gona take wak crown!!!!Dream chasers! Wining in the streets
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So i started thinking bout something... Did the game ? up when beanie called him talking bout you want beef ? . Think about it, the game said some slick ? bout that ? . Beanie like ok whats good my ? what you really want. And what did game do...............Nah we good i aint got no beef with you.

Thoughts????
This discussion has been closed.