af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thibs said he's starting rubio & dunn

Brick City
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who the starting PF for the nets?

Trevor booker, Luis scola, or anthony bennett?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My man Paul Millsap gearin up for that Rematch

3rd times the charm.......right?!? Lol
  • JonnyRoccIT
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Ben Simmons already injured.? Lol

Smh Sixers stay drafting ? who injure theyself before they NBA career even really start...

He ain't wanna play for them ? anyways lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    He playing behind Deng AND has russell, clarkson, and randle on that team.

I'm trolling. We bringing BI along slowly.

But funny nobody use that logic about Dunn when he has Towns, Wiggs, and Zachary.

Must be the jersey colors

Dunn is still gonna start, Ingram frail as hell and on the bench behind a washed Deng if he has impact it'll be years down the line if jaylen wasn't playing behind crowder he'd have a better rookie year then ingram

So Buddy Heild don't have a shot for ROY when Jrue Holiday out for a min? Aite y'all. IC stay looking pass my team. Btw Houston fans have fun with Ryno 1 dimensional ass and Gordon trash ass defense and effort. Don't act like them ? about to start balling.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But funny nobody use that logic about Dunn when he has Towns, Wiggs, and Zachary.

Dunn is still gonna start, Ingram frail as hell and on the bench behind a washed Deng if he has impact it'll be years down the line if jaylen wasn't playing behind crowder he'd have a better rookie year then ingram

I don't think Dunn starts out the of the gate. I think they play Rubio try to get his value up and if he doesn't play well for the first third of the season then they make the move.

Embid is still apart of a crowded front court and won't play enough games to win it. If Simmons misses significant time then I'm going with Buddy

My ? ! Thank you!
  • Beta
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

So Buddy Heild don't have a shot for ROY when Jrue Holiday out for a min? Aite y'all. IC stay looking pass my team. Btw Houston fans have fun with Ryno 1 dimensional ass and Gordon trash ass defense and effort. Don't act like them ? about to start balling.

I said buddy woulda had a shot but he gonna get hurt because he's in new orleans

And Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon gonna eat for D'antoni
  • Beta
    Options
    How does a ? ride a exercise bike, play a game, and record a vid at the same time? Plus hawks fans the WOAT the only one who respectable is allday1992 and he be ghost half the time

Jonny step your post game up doggie and stop wasting your time trying to talk bball with casual lames in donkey
  • Beta
    Options
    How does a ? ride a exercise bike, play a game, and record a vid at the same time? Plus hawks fans the WOAT the only one who respectable is allday1992 and he be ghost half the time

Jonny step your post game up doggie and stop wasting your time trying to talk bball with casual lames in donkey

? you the Cheapseats Gatekeeper.???

FOH beta...errybody know i'ma Donkey poster.
    Errything else come second ?

Yes ? I got the keys

I just don't want you to embarrass yourself man
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Yes ? I got the keys

...I'm a Hawks fan, i Obviously DGAF

Y'ALL GON LEARN TO PUT SOME RESPECT ON THE HAWKS NATION ? , I DO KNOW THAT OR WE CAN POST ADDRESSES
  • Beta
    Options

Yes ? I got the keys

Y'ALL GON LEARN TO PUT SOME RESPECT ON THE HAWKS NATION ? , I DO KNOW THAT OR WE CAN POST ADDRESSES

So what the hawks doing this year again I forget what you said the other day
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Yes ? I got the keys

Big things ? , big thingssss
  • Beta
    Options

Yes ? I got the keys

Like what? Please expound
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Yes ? I got the keys

Howard is gonna work out better than we thought he would, especially in our system.

Dennis Schröder is gonna take time to elevate his game filling that new starting PG position he just acquired from Jeff Teague and Bud is hopefully gonna distribute the minutes generously...giving newcomer Malcolm Delaney some playing time.

Bazemore gonna bring that energy we need
    Splitter gonna be Trash as usual
    Korver need to come off the bench but Bud ain't gonna let that happen yet

We got 3 new rookies, Delaney, Taurean Prince, & Deandre Bembry. I'm the most Excited about Taurean Prince.
    These ? thinking about saving a roster spot for Will Bynum or Ryan Kelly since they both were at our training camps this week
    I'm excited about this season though...nice shake up we got
  • Beta
    Options

Yes ? I got the keys

Howard is gonna work out better than we thought he would, especially in our system.

Dennis Schröder is gonna take time to elevate his game filling that new starting PG position he just acquired from Jeff Teague and Bud is hopefully gonna distribute the minutes generously...giving newcomer Malcolm Delaney some playing time.

Bazemore gonna bring that energy we need
    Splitter gonna be Trash as usual
    Korver need to come off the bench but Bud ain't gonna let that happen yet

We got 3 new rookies, Delaney, Taurean Prince, & Deandre Bembry. I'm the most Excited about Taurean Prince.
    These ? thinking about saving a roster spot for Will Bynum or Ryan Kelly since they both were at our training camps this week
    I'm excited about this season though...nice shake up we got

Delaney a PG? And yeah thabo should start in place of korver. How many wins this season? What seed? Ceiling in the playoffs?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simmons might be fakin on sum i told ya not to draft me lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

I'm not impressed with hield, I feel his ceiling is JJ Redick if he's fortunate I see him as a role player not a franchise cornerstone
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes ? I got the keys

They plan on losing in 5 games to my Cavs in the playoffs, instead of getting swept. LOL
  • Beta
    Options
    Motiejunas’ $4.4 million qualifying offer from the Rockets expires at midnight Sunday. His agent, B.J. Armstrong, told ESPN he gave the Rockets a Saturday deadline to work out a deal for him. – via ESPN
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Booker or Scola the sleeper is the Euro cat and it depends how he looks in training camp and preseason.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Motiejunas’ $4.4 million qualifying offer from the Rockets expires at midnight Sunday. His agent, B.J. Armstrong, told ESPN he gave the Rockets a Saturday deadline to work out a deal for him. – via ESPN

Or else what lol? On the cool I couldnt care less of he signs with us or not.
  • Beta
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »

Or else what lol? On the cool I couldnt care less of he signs with us or not.

You was biggin this man up for years what happened?
  • Beta
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Booker or Scola the sleeper is the Euro cat and it depends how he looks in training camp and preseason.

Probably Booker now that I think about it