Marvel's Luke Cage

Options

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    They should replace the main character, he's the worst actor on the show.

He the right balance. He don't need to be a full on ? with a new York accent.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Just realized cotton mouth was in the predators reboot a few years ago.

And he was on House of Cards

I never watched house of Cards. Is that show any good?

Yes!! 4 seasons, hour long episodes but it's worth it trust me. If you wanna discuss the episodes while you watch it let me know

I'm off for the next three days so ima check it out and get back to you if it catches my attention.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Theres no lead role for a full on ? with a new york accent. Im saying he's bad actor bro. Mad stiff, robotic comes off as socially awkard, even when he's interacting with the other actors you can tell they are uncomfortable.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

Theres no lead role for a full on ? with a new york accent. Im saying he's bad actor bro. Mad stiff, robotic comes off as socially awkard, even when he's interacting with the other actors you can tell they are uncomfortable.

OK fair enough.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm on episode 12 and when Im done I'm spoiling everything in one post. I think I'll start now. Oh snap black Mariah and Bobby fisher are half siblings say word!
  • Splackavelli
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I just noticed the dude in the barbershop eying for Chico is the same arms dealer Daredevil let live

I ain't watched the 1st season of daredevil in a minute but I recognized that crooked ass lawyer/mortician. He was also Wilson Fisk's lawyer
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Luke is from my city!!! Savannah <3

I'm I'm GA right now let's make some music

Or we can meet at a bar, I'll charm you with my smile and ? , make you buy me drinks that I'll let get water down, laugh/smile in your face to build your confidence, and then when it start getting pretty late....you cheesing thinking you about to smash, I'll tell you my über arrived but really it'll be my boyfriend B)

foh
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What?
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can someone explain the importance of the other characters based on the comic book
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    So shades in the comics was a black cyclops.
    The actor that plays shades is a good actor btw.
    All of the supporting roles on the villian side is carrying this show.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can someone explain the importance of the other characters based on the comic book
    Cornel Stokes is a main adversary of Luke as well as Diamond head who you keep hearing about. Misty through an accident eventually becomes a superhero and fights with the Avengers. Also forms a group of Black superheros with Luke, Black Panther and others. Alfre Woodards character Mariah is another enemy of Luke as well as Shades. Not sure where you are so I don't want to spoil anything else but you won't know Rosario Dawsons character unless you watched Daredevil and Jessica Jones. She's a former nurse thst helped Luke and Daredevil respectively in Daredevil series and in Jessica Jones series.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    I might watch Luke Cage all over again because this show was fun to watch from the first episode to the last episode. As of right now, I got to consider this to be the best out of all the Marvel Netflix series with Daredevil being a close 2nd. See the thing with Daredevil that I have a problem with is that with some episodes especially in season 1 it takes forever for the storyline to pick up and things finally don't come to ahead until 2 episodes later.

Luke Cage was just perfectly balanced and I think comic book sales will or might increase (but I'm not Marvel) so who knows... I can't wait for The Defenders and Punisher series those should be really good.

its neck and neck with daredevil imo.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shades is trash ? what you talking about

• Splackavelli
    Options
    I wish someone would teach these characters how to fight. The FIGHT Scenes are horrendous

You can tell the fight scenes are a bit toned down for budget reasons, but this ain't the type of show where Kung full or even boxing skills need to be shown. Luke is bullet proof more bones need to be shown broken when ? attempt to hit him. The rawness of the fights scenes look fine to me.

IThey're literally throwing their hands in the air and shifting the camera. Stan Lee is shaking in his grave

this idiot be trollin' like a muphucka lol.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    This Spanish/white guy with the shades mad lame. He be trying too hard to look and sound menacing

Juice aint been the same since he got kicked out the club
    This Spanish/white guy with the shades mad lame. He be trying too hard to look and sound menacing

Juice aint been the same since he got kicked out the club

he was In juice? that was radimez?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited October 2016
    Options

Luke cage is from savanna georgia

Being somewhere long enough and you'll sound like you from there. I'm from Chicago and you'd think I was from the south hearing me talk.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited October 2016
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Cornel Stokes is a main adversary of Luke as well as Diamond head who you keep hearing about. Misty through an accident eventually becomes a superhero and fights with the Avengers. Also forms a group of Black superheros with Luke, Black Panther and others. Alfre Woodards character Mariah is another enemy of Luke as well as Shades. Not sure where you are so I don't want to spoil anything else but you won't know Rosario Dawsons character unless you watched Daredevil and Jessica Jones. She's a former nurse thst helped Luke and Daredevil respectively in Daredevil series and in Jessica Jones series.
    is there a chance cotton mouth comes back after being killed off ? Or does he not last long in the comics either?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Shades is a better actor than Domingo
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shades is a better actor than Domingo

Shades nickname is try-hard
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Thanks love :3
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Episode 9
    lemonade was a popular drink and it still is
    Genius level writing
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought I'll stop at ep 6 smh

Show is legit