The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I will say though Meek needs to step his song making game up. He been relevant for 5-6 years and his ? does not age well at all.

How many times can you. come from the bottom.....rhyme audemars and expensive cars

I said earlier in this thread he need to just go away for a year and go through some new experiences because he's hitting a ceiling as an artist. Can he leave the country yet?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wayne at meek head as well

Link

wayne twitter
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Link

wayne twitter

That's not a link ? .
  • x the unknown
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Link

wayne twitter

That's not a link ? .

word it's still wayne twitter tho
  • Beta
    Options
    I don't see nothing on his twitter
  • x the unknown
    Options
    hold please since there is a problem with the link
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats fake i doubt wayne would say that
  • Beta
    Options
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? fake as hell ?

no wonder you couldn't provide a link smh
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Y'all giving Flip waaaaaaay too much credit. Technically all he had was Way We Ball, Game Over, Sunshine, & Ridin Spinners.

no the whole leprechaun and underground legend cds were fire.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol thread went to talking about T.I, to that kafani ? , to lil flip

Where will it go next?

Where all long ass threads ultimately go on the IC:

Beef between posters with talks of catching a fade that may or may not happen
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Where will it go next?

? refuse to retire this ? lol
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    Damn now Flip>>>Meek??? I don't wanna hear flip was platinum becuz platinum then is gold now.... flip had hits and was big but ? forgetting how big Meek himself was till that Drake ? made everybody do what they do with Ja

How big was Meek? And this is from someone who while wasn't a huge Meek fan, I always gave his work a courtesy listen. Don't gas the ? to be more than what he has.

In a climate where ? don't sell Meek went 250,000 his first week... the ? album went gold and they stopped promoting it based off a beef... ? can deny it all they want but the boi was a big deal b4 the ? ... dudes acting like flip was drake status stop it flip then wasn't any bigger than how Meek was b4 all the nonsense... now actual quality of music is up for debate but we talking status

That ? went gold off the strength of that Drake feature

Just stop it bruh you really giving drake too much credit
  • GetoBoy
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    Damn now Flip>>>Meek??? I don't wanna hear flip was platinum becuz platinum then is gold now.... flip had hits and was big but ? forgetting how big Meek himself was till that Drake ? made everybody do what they do with Ja

How big was Meek? And this is from someone who while wasn't a huge Meek fan, I always gave his work a courtesy listen. Don't gas the ? to be more than what he has.

In a climate where ? don't sell Meek went 250,000 his first week... the ? album went gold and they stopped promoting it based off a beef... ? can deny it all they want but the boi was a big deal b4 the ? ... dudes acting like flip was drake status stop it flip then wasn't any bigger than how Meek was b4 all the nonsense... now actual quality of music is up for debate but we talking status

This is so ? ignorant I don't know where to start. ? like you give Reason posters a bad name. Once again Lil Flip was platinum on his first 2 albums, Meek has never gone platinum.

Meek is like 3 albums in and struggled to go gold and prolly wouldn't have gone gold if not for Drake. In Flip's prime he was bigger than Cole, Kendrick and Drake. It just is what it is.

And it's ? like you that give mods a bad name.... EVERYBODY knows albums sold more then than they do now so going gold now is pretty much the equivalent of going plat then.... unless you gonna tell me flip would be going plat in this climate which then I would know not to take you serious...

Wait flip was bigger than Drake!!!!???? Bruh ? yourself twice you can't be taken seriously now
  • RickyRich
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

Where will it go next?

? refuse to retire this ? lol

I been askin to lock this thread lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Yo @sion u my brotha and all but u getting alil to hype now sayin flip bigger than drake LOLOLOLOLOL
  • RickyRich
    Options
    We have just got wind that rapper The Game has a big diss record to Meek Mill which features Drake & 50 Cent. Word is this track would be released if Rick Ross jumped in the beef between The Game & Meek Mill. Meek Mill recently went to Hot97 and dropped a 7 minute freestyle which was full of shots at The Game, Drake, 50 Cent, Beanie Sigel.

The Game will also be linking back up with 50 Cent on the diss track after years of beef between the two. Things are starting to get interesting in this beef. Some are saying that the diss record could be career ending for Meek Mill. Word also is Nicki Minaj is also tired of Meek’s rap beefs also!

Credible sources have provided us with the information on the new record from The Game. Let’s see what happens as to when this record will be released and let us know what you think!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Geto ? catching feelings both tameeka and Tidal catching L's lmao. ? using all caps and overly emotional uses of question marks so you can experience his feelings caught in every post.

Flips career > Meeks

And meek got that drizzy stimulus package with his feature as far as Rico. He sells less if drake doesn't get those bars from the OVO sweatshop.
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    Geto ? catching feelings both tameeka and Tidal catching L's lmao. ? using all caps and overly emotional uses of question marks so you can experience his feelings caught in every post.

Flips career > Meeks

And meek got that drizzy stimulus package with his feature as far as Rico. He sells less if drake doesn't get those bars from the OVO sweatshop.

Ok Meek lol
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    We have just got wind that rapper The Game has a big diss record to Meek Mill which features Drake & 50 Cent. Word is this track would be released if Rick Ross jumped in the beef between The Game & Meek Mill. Meek Mill recently went to Hot97 and dropped a 7 minute freestyle which was full of shots at The Game, Drake, 50 Cent, Beanie Sigel.

The Game will also be linking back up with 50 Cent on the diss track after years of beef between the two. Things are starting to get interesting in this beef. Some are saying that the diss record could be career ending for Meek Mill. Word also is Nicki Minaj is also tired of Meek’s rap beefs also!

Credible sources have provided us with the information on the new record from The Game. Let’s see what happens as to when this record will be released and let us know what you think!

I need a link to this
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

I need a link to this

Don't waste your time on click bait
This discussion has been closed.