tommie-smith-black-power-fist-olympics.jpg
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which New York bridge he under? He just trolling
  • oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think the crime bill of 94 (over 20 years ago) was all bad. Lets be real a lot of the people locked up werent exactly innocent. They were doin crime. Them going to jail for doin crime actually improved neihborhoods in ways by reducing crimed removing criminals from them. people habitually distributing drus, violence, etc. Wats the argument? They should have been free to victimize the neighborhoods and make them worse? It was the 90s and there was a "get tough on crime" atmosphere. The Clintons werent solely responsible by any means. I see where some may not have liked it and I understand why but Thats really a nonfactor to me in 2016 but since it was mentioned. Completely different times. I think sometimes people dont make the connection of why crime is at historic lows now and there's not more crime around. Part of it has to do with deterrents and a lot of criminals not being free to run wild. Definitely not callin it perfect but Thats another side of it.

Not buying it

Other people have issues met in this nation with grants and set aside, upon more grants and set asides jus as MLK spoke about

? go left for us and the response is to set a highway to prison in front of us...thats excuse is weak

Brother you tripping those grants are available to US but WE don't spread the word we don't help our fellow man and let it be known that hey you can apply for this and that this is how that never happens WE rather keep to our selves and friends and family and sometimes won't even let them know what's up that's why this ? happens or you try to help and it's like naw that's some square ? blah blah blah why think others come here and get put on cause they HELPING EACH OTHER OUT AND WE DONT MOST OF THE TIME REAL ? so miss me with that Jail ? its 2016 if you can't move illegally with out getting caught then this ain't for you
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think the crime bill of 94 (over 20 years ago) was all bad. Lets be real a lot of the people locked up werent exactly innocent. They were doin crime. Them going to jail for doin crime actually improved neihborhoods in ways by reducing crimed removing criminals from them. people habitually distributing drus, violence, etc. Wats the argument? They should have been free to victimize the neighborhoods and make them worse? It was the 90s and there was a "get tough on crime" atmosphere. The Clintons werent solely responsible by any means. I see where some may not have liked it and I understand why but Thats really a nonfactor to me in 2016 but since it was mentioned. Completely different times. I think sometimes people dont make the connection of why crime is at historic lows now and there's not more crime around. Part of it has to do with deterrents and a lot of criminals not being free to run wild. Definitely not callin it perfect but Thats another side of it.

Not buying it

Other people have issues met in this nation with grants and set aside, upon more grants and set asides jus as MLK spoke about

? go left for us and the response is to set a highway to prison in front of us...thats excuse is weak

Brother you tripping those grants are available to US but WE don't spread the word we don't help our fellow man and let it be known that hey you can apply for this and that this is how that never happens WE rather keep to our selves and friends and family and sometimes won't even let them know what's up that's why this ? happens or you try to help and it's like naw that's some square ? blah blah blah why think others come here and get put on cause they HELPING EACH OTHER OUT AND WE DONT MOST OF THE TIME REAL ? so miss me with that Jail ? its 2016 if you can't move illegally with out getting caught then this ain't for you

When I referenced MLK that shoulda put in context what grants I was speaking about ...those immigrants had a crisis before them, money n land as well as education was doled out , not a punishment
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    The Clintons actually passed laws that purposely ? up the blk community, while they smiled in our faces...... voting Hillary and Trump is no different.

It's different and you need to take that weak-lazy ? elsewhere.

Is Hillary talking about nationwide profiling and "stop n frisk?"

No!

But, she is talking about raising the minimum wage, free in state college tuition for the lower and middle class, and repealing citizens united.

All of these things give power back to the people. If she doesn't follow through we can chase her into the sea. But, all that "there's no difference" ? is really some not thinking ? .

u

her and trump are one and the same to me her and her husband can kick rocks with their huge hands they have in Haiti and not really helping out but making things worse and lining their pockets and political influence over ? them and her but she's for the people yea right the issues she brings up are most of it was Bernie platform so you can miss with that

just say we have no choice but to choose her ! Not because she is the better choice

You're arguing a point I never made. And you're conflating issues. How the ? did I become like Hillary and Trump? Go back and reread my post because you're missing context. I don't vote idols, I vote policy. Save all that self righteous protest vote ? for demographics unaffected by federal legislation or people unaffected by Trump hate culture. I'm not going.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ? is simple you accelerationist dolts. Democrats have a platform that is socially good while republicans have a plantform that is socially bad. Yes the politicians are bought and sold but one has been partially bought by workers unions and minority interests while the other has been bought by white supremacist.

Vote Hillary and continue to fight the good fight for social equality without idolizing her like we did Obama.

• oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Clintons actually passed laws that purposely ? up the blk community, while they smiled in our faces...... voting Hillary and Trump is no different.

It's different and you need to take that weak-lazy ? elsewhere.

Is Hillary talking about nationwide profiling and "stop n frisk?"

No!

But, she is talking about raising the minimum wage, free in state college tuition for the lower and middle class, and repealing citizens united.

All of these things give power back to the people. If she doesn't follow through we can chase her into the sea. But, all that "there's no difference" ? is really some not thinking ? .

u

her and trump are one and the same to me her and her husband can kick rocks with their huge hands they have in Haiti and not really helping out but making things worse and lining their pockets and political influence over ? them and her but she's for the people yea right the issues she brings up are most of it was Bernie platform so you can miss with that

just say we have no choice but to choose her ! Not because she is the better choice

You're arguing a point I never made. And you're conflating issues. How the ? did I become like Hillary and Trump? Go back and reread my post because you're missing context. I don't vote idols, I vote policy. Save all that self righteous protest vote ? for demographics unaffected by federal legislation or people unaffected by Trump hate culture. I'm not going.

I meant hill and trump are same NOT YOU and she wasn't kicking that free college , minimum wage before sanders started it now she using some of his platform ideas to get votes that's what I was saying the other was a side note but in the end her policies are ? most of the time facts but they sound bette then what trump is talking about which is really nothing so we have no choice but to vote her way period cause trust if there was a better choice running she wouldn't have been the only option ? was rigged anyway in her favor facts my bad for the confusion
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Puff been a ? ? for years

• Peace_79
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

This gets misconstrued in politics and the Commander In Chief takes the blame. There are laws and bills that are created that may have things parties don't agree with but other aspects of them they do agree with. It's never one tracked where the president says what goes - the Republicans still had I think the Senate but not the House so in order for certain bills to make it to that point there are things the Republicans are gonna want done. It doesn't mean the Clintons were ok with that, or knew what would come of it. They didn't know how it would unravel nearly 30 years later.

You making to much sense, fam.
  • Peace_79
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    ya'll ? either way ,its all a game they playin with ya'll

nioi11iegpm6.jpg

the republicans OFFICIAL color is RED and the democrats OFFICIAL color is BLUE ,this is not an error or coincidence they both decided to wear the other party's color ,its only to tell ya'll that its all a game americans are ? either way

Really?

The proof to your conspiracy ... *gasp*

Is a blue tie and a red dress?

• JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

nioi11iegpm6.jpg

the republicans OFFICIAL color is RED and the democrats OFFICIAL color is BLUE ,this is not an error or coincidence they both decided to wear the other party's color ,its only to tell ya'll that its all a game americans are ? either way

You are ? stupid

how am I stupid hahaha explain ? somebody clearly told them what color to wear and they clearly knew what color the other one was going to wear and those are not their official colors .you think all those details are not approved ? you think Hillary just "chose " to wear that color when she woke up in the morning ? lol

u6d5pflvbotg.jpg
    dtfutcrzq4cv.jpg

its common knowledge ,Blue is democrat and Red is republican, hillary and trump switched colors for a reason its not coincidence, i'm just saying lol
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nioi11iegpm6.jpg

You are ? stupid

how am I stupid hahaha explain ? somebody clearly told them what color to wear and they clearly knew what color the other one was going to wear and those are not their official colors .you think all those details are not approved ? you think Hillary just "chose " to wear that color when she woke up in the morning ? lol

u6d5pflvbotg.jpg
    dtfutcrzq4cv.jpg

its common knowledge ,Blue is democrat and Red is republican, hillary and trump switched colors for a reason its not coincidence, i'm just saying lol

No ? they like them colors...dont come to the grown ups table again...
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nioi11iegpm6.jpg

You are ? stupid

u6d5pflvbotg.jpg
    dtfutcrzq4cv.jpg

Hmmm, I guess Mitt and Obama didn't get the memo.............

president-obama-mitt-romney-presidential-debate-2.jpg

Well, Obama and Bush are in on it too.......

George+W+Bush+Bill+Clinton+Obama+Former+Presidents+6qSEmr-ZPQhl.jpg
    barackpresidentbush-2014.jpg

Or are they...............

bush-and-obama.jpg

Uh oh, Michelle and the kids are in on it also.............

ixobama460_1109800c.jpg

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'll never understand why we are so fiercely democrat. Under democratic watch, over the decades, ? has only become worse for us.

On top of that cats are in here openly endorsing Hillary"superpredator"Clinton? She's a snake. A reptile. She'll do anything and say anything to get her way. She and her husband have not only sold Black people but all of America down the river, and this is who y'all want to stand behind?

I wouldn't be surprised if her face fell of and there was a motherboard underneath:

Pelosi_fembot.jpg

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of rich Blacks are closet Republicans or vote for them, I'm not too surprised by Diddy saying this.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Vote Trump! don't flag me without an explanation, why not give him a shot and see what he can do? I have said this many times on here now, Hillary is just another puppet from the same camp that brought you Obama and Bush, why not take a chance? this election reminds me of the last one we had here in the UK, Nigel Farage was speaking sense and should have been given a shot, but the British government was just too strong and used it's muscle to spread lies and propaganda to the people, the people got scared and he lost.

I can think of a few reasons off the top of my head not to. He proposes nation wide stop and frisk to "get tough on crime"...even though crime is at historic lows nation wide. This would effect minority groups disproportionally. I realize some of you dont think these type of things would effect you possibly giving clues to your identities. Because his support in the actual black demographic is extremely low so where are you supporters coming from?
    Also the last time a Republican was president the economy crashed the worse since the great depression, there were 2 wars, etc. Not even getting into the personality and situation of the man himself. How does that make sense?
    Yall might as well give it up you aint gonna convince black people to vote for dude for your agenda. You underestimate people's intelligence and waste your time. Its kind of insulting and has a backfire effect actually.

This is the reason I'm voting 3rd party this year, Hillary voted for the war in Iraq herself, so I can't trust her either.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

nioi11iegpm6.jpg

You are ? stupid

u6d5pflvbotg.jpg
    dtfutcrzq4cv.jpg

LOL come on bruh.
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nioi11iegpm6.jpg

You are ? stupid

u6d5pflvbotg.jpg
    dtfutcrzq4cv.jpg

LOL come on bruh.

it only counts at the official debate but ok it happened at the Obama and Romney one so ok it happened before hey i'm just really observant i'll let that one go lol. ? is still a big joke tho
  • kingblaze84
    Options

nioi11iegpm6.jpg

You are ? stupid

u6d5pflvbotg.jpg
    dtfutcrzq4cv.jpg

LOL come on bruh.

it only counts at the official debate but ok it happened at the Obama and Romney one so ok it happened before hey i'm just really observant i'll let that one go lol. ? is still a big joke tho

Yeah let that color tie ? go, but this election is a big joke. None of the choices are good, Hillary and Trump are both gonna ? America over. Hillary is probably gonna set off a war with Russia, Syria's government or Iran, and Trump is pretty much gonna ? off the whole world.

Hillary will screw America over slowly, Trump will be rougher and faster. America picks its poison November 8th. ? both of them.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of rich Blacks are closet Republicans or vote for them, I'm not too surprised by Diddy saying this.

Yea.

Puffy got crazy paper.

He got way more in common with Trump than anyone posting on the IC.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did ja rule say who he voting for yet?