The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Seriously, Beans must still be smoking rock after pulling that fake AK ? , that's just crackhead behavior right there
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »

@DWO Beanie heard your prayers
    If he don't get them Tropic Thunder guns alllllllllll the way tfoh

1bp8u7.jpg

why it look like one eye trynna peek from under her hair to see who's moving on her right
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

Damn can anybody out in philly catch a W????

Meek in these BS rap battles
    Beans out here looking like a unlockable GTA character
    AR AB signed with Birdman and now finna sit in the eternal abyss known as the bushes
    76ers #1 pick Ben Simmons done broke his foot
    Omelly still humming tryna figure out what rhymes with gold

Only ? winning out that way now is chocolate droppa at this point

ahem ? ...
    Somebody gotta make the Bugs Bunny sawin off Pennsylvania GIF now ...? sad AF right now
    L's All over the State brah

that's fukked up bruh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? swagg dinero got fed time for having real hammers in his vids....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    yea...beans don't need to do this
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all acting like AK47 are a gun you're supposed to hold on one hand... Stop watching movies. A fat doped up ? ain't Rambo.

No clown where acting like he shouldn't be holding two aka like it's goldeneye 64 then he still can't hold them up and they look like a b+ ship student carved it up real quick
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol beans gets flat lined & he wakes up a drill rapper
    Smh meek left that mic on fire & only on the internet does woodface still have power n hip hop.........meek can talk that ? cuz meek got a x gggg-uflop member trav standing behind him..... meek was not lying when he said he b n woodface hood mo then woodface....& beans better chill beans has dun too many state property ? ? 2 try to air meek out

http://youtu.be/rgRByvHS8ZE

...First Omelly...then Beans...now this nikka recruitin' B.I.G.'s help from the grave...??...This nikka cant handle ? on his own...smh...

Neither can the stripper that's y the lame had his ? wack knock stitches out cuz sisqo n a thong th thong thong thong was scared to fight stitches 1on1..

How you going to feel when game beat the dog ? out of meek? A few ? have called you out for that fade and you avoiding that ? like the plague.

How u gonna feel when ya favorite #GAYSTASTRIPPER gets shot on camera for tryna swing? & I'm here to discuss hip hop I'm not a ? donkey ? worry about other male posters cuz that's what ? donkey ? do...

So emotional. You not discussing hip hop at all you caping too hard for a rapper who been exposed, scared to fight, and cries on the Internet about everything. You taking Meeks approach to ? wanting that fade lol. You calling ? names and typing up Titan graphs with the grammar of a pre-k child. You gotta be a teen to be so naive and stupid.
    Also @gee757 what other threads do you post in that's not mmg related? Cause if you were really here to discuss hip hop you would be all over the IC.

Gtfoh weirdo ? ? u & how u feel ya ? signed up n 2013 I've been posting on here since 08 u don't know me get me off ya ? mind...

But you won't square up ? ass ? . Once again can't answer questions looking at ? profiles on some stalker ? . @gee757

? ? ? ? ? again I come on here to discuss hip hop ? that's y i post n the reason.....idgaf about a ? ass donkey poster like that ? ? beta donkey poster s r ? cuz they don't come on here for hip hop them ? ? come on here to discuss other male posters.......@gain ? ? I've been posting on here since 08 idgaf about no ? ass nu ? like u on here now like I told ya ? ? ass before get me off ya ? mind ? ..

I asked you to square up and you ran away like

https://youtu.be/uA9XUM_bFY0

U r a ? donkey poster idgaf about a ? like u who come on here to worry & type about other male posters like a donkey ? .......if I was a donkey ? like u on here for friends & awards & worrying about other male posters like a ? donkey poster I would take ya ? donkey ass up on that offer & do some ? bashing on u but I'm not a donkey ?

Wouldn't you be a donkey yourself of you're asking Game to square up with Stitches? I mean what's the difference dude asked you for the square and you ducking. Game so called ducked and you called him a stripper ? ? thong thong thong thong thong ? .

Is it two sides it must be?

RIP Shawty Lo

U r old enuff to be somebody grandpa on here u should b ashamed of ya self to b that old on here tryna live out ya 2nd childhood tryna b a donkey poster smh..
    That thong thong thong thong thong ? kills me

Yukmouth is the 1 that gave the lame the sisqo nickname back n 04 cuz he use to strip @ the right trak n a thong th thong thong thong....the lame lied on the breakfast club cuz the gggggay-unit wasn't the 1st 1s 2 expose him as a male stripper yukmizzle was back n 04
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh meek left that mic on fire & only on the internet does woodface still have power n hip hop.........meek can talk that ? cuz meek got a x gggg-uflop member trav standing behind him..... meek was not lying when he said he b n woodface hood mo then woodface....& beans better chill beans has dun too many state property ? ? 2 try to air meek out

...First Omelly...then Beans...now this nikka recruitin' B.I.G.'s help from the grave...??...This nikka cant handle ? on his own...smh...

Neither can the stripper that's y the lame had his ? wack knock stitches out cuz sisqo n a thong th thong thong thong was scared to fight stitches 1on1..

How you going to feel when game beat the dog ? out of meek? A few ? have called you out for that fade and you avoiding that ? like the plague.

How u gonna feel when ya favorite #GAYSTASTRIPPER gets shot on camera for tryna swing? & I'm here to discuss hip hop I'm not a ? donkey ? worry about other male posters cuz that's what ? donkey ? do...

So emotional. You not discussing hip hop at all you caping too hard for a rapper who been exposed, scared to fight, and cries on the Internet about everything. You taking Meeks approach to ? wanting that fade lol. You calling ? names and typing up Titan graphs with the grammar of a pre-k child. You gotta be a teen to be so naive and stupid.
    Also @gee757 what other threads do you post in that's not mmg related? Cause if you were really here to discuss hip hop you would be all over the IC.

Gtfoh weirdo ? ? u & how u feel ya ? signed up n 2013 I've been posting on here since 08 u don't know me get me off ya ? mind...

But you won't square up ? ass ? . Once again can't answer questions looking at ? profiles on some stalker ? . @gee757

? ? ? ? ? again I come on here to discuss hip hop ? that's y i post n the reason.....idgaf about a ? ass donkey poster like that ? ? beta donkey poster s r ? cuz they don't come on here for hip hop them ? ? come on here to discuss other male posters.......@gain ? ? I've been posting on here since 08 idgaf about no ? ass nu ? like u on here now like I told ya ? ? ass before get me off ya ? mind ? ..

U r a ? donkey poster idgaf about a ? like u who come on here to worry & type about other male posters like a donkey ? .......if I was a donkey ? like u on here for friends & awards & worrying about other male posters like a ? donkey poster I would take ya ? donkey ass up on that offer & do some ? bashing on u but I'm not a donkey ?

Wouldn't you be a donkey yourself of you're asking Game to square up with Stitches? I mean what's the difference dude asked you for the square and you ducking. Game so called ducked and you called him a stripper ? ? thong thong thong thong thong ? .

RIP Shawty Lo

U r old enuff to be somebody grandpa on here u should b ashamed of ya self to b that old on here tryna live out ya 2nd childhood tryna b a donkey poster smh..

Yukmouth is the 1 that gave the lame the sisqo nickname back n 04 cuz he use to strip @ the right trak n a thong th thong thong thong....the lame lied on the breakfast club cuz the gggggay-unit wasn't the 1st 1s 2 expose him as a male stripper yukmizzle was back n 04

Who cares why u still holdin on to old ? . Get over it . Why do u care if he stripped or not .
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is the funniest ? I've seen in a minute.......

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? really was struggling to hold them ? up tho
    He ain't gon shoot ? with his limp ass forearms
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1bp8u7.jpg

why it look like one eye trynna peek from under her hair to see who's moving on her right

Dat pj brown face
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Beans out here whispering on tracks, looking like a extra from Nation Of Beast

Lol...

http://youtu.be/P1h4JuPpalc

RIP Shawty Lo

Man shut up ?

U ? u lame ass ? & speak on the topic not me u ? ?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1bp8u7.jpg

wtf would Michelle know about the streets for starters
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Look at this ? .....smh.

? like this makes me respect E40 so much more.

Beans must don't have people around him his own age to tell him how he really looking out here.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Look at this ? .....smh.

Beans must don't have people around him his own age to tell him how he really looking out here.

them ? dead or in jail or cant talk with one lung.

an this the life ? want so much?

be an old ass gangsta barely holding up a gun an talking bout what he used to do?

nah, I'll pass.

Nas Second Childhood is so ? prolific it's scary.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Look at this ? .....smh.

them ? dead or in jail or cant talk with one lung.

an this the life ? want so much?

be an old ass gangsta barely holding up a gun an talking bout what he used to do?

nah, I'll pass.

Nas Second Childhood is so ? prolific it's scary.

Bruh. Beans is not the ? from second childhood. He is still Beans.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's y'all mans tho
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao im over doin kush ups and yall in here clownin. Hahahaha yall makin me choke
This discussion has been closed.