Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Yooo....if Pablo not in on this ? .

He's reading this ? ...

How you two feel about that?

He knows about us. I addressed this several pages back.

Yall need to stop worrying about my husband.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

Idc you called me a big ? but don't disrespect my lady parts like that. I wouldn't let him anywhere near my ? .

Big ? smash as in beat up physically. But good job telling on your self thirsty ass
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

He's reading this ? ...

Did he find out over Xbox? Because he started being on your profile heavy for a minute.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? @GNS daring someone to expose him

I know if nothing else Max gonna come thru and pull up
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    169 NEW??????

Did Khaleesi drop her nudes??
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

He's reading this ? ...

@Khaleesi

Some of us are more worried about you than him.

Personally speaking, I'm concerned with how nonchalant you are about the fact that your husband.......child's father............actually knows that you're in love with another man.

I mean, there doesn't seem to be any kind of fear or concern at all about how many ways this can end badly for you.

You might think everything's sweet, but Hector might just be laying back in the cut and letting you believe what you wanna believe.........yet plotting to hurt you in the worst possible way.

If you get nothing else from this, you need to realize that you can't put anything past anybody.

The person you underestimate might be the one you need to be worried about the most.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    As if u had th choice
    either way she's lying yall

You like begging me to be a ? don't you? I'm giving you a pass here take it

U giving me a pass, ME?
    Robert-DeNiro-Laughing-Awards-Ceremony.gif
    The most caring enemies ever
    U got one ? @maxine that rushed to make sure I was ok cause he heard there was a train crash in jerz
    U got southern troglodyte that has to @ me very 2 seconds to make sure I know shes talking about me
    another bish that supposedly knows of my alias but wont reveal it for my sake

Then u, someone who reaction stalks and interrogates women about me begging me to not have u be mean to me.
    With enemies like yall who needs friends......? .

Enemy? This ? is deep to you huh?

Drama queen. Anyway.... go get back to not satisfying whatever unfortunate women you deal with.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simplicius wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Men already chimed in... I'd be interested in seeing what the ladies thought of this... y'all been quiet as hell.

I don't believe y'all

Lol really? I'd appreciate it if u elaborated on that

Yall faking this ? .

Truth is stranger than fiction yall. Lemme know what is sooo unbelievable about this ? . I ain't never trolled on here

It's because I'm involved.

If it were you and Westie people wouldn't question it.

You can show them a screenshot of one of our conversations from months back if you want. I recently reset my phone so I lost it all :(

Aka pablo was bout to whoop my ass
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I learned the word of the day...Befuddled

I can't wait to apply this while at work.

"I dunno why the technician hasn't called you back yet ma'am. I'm just as befuddled as you are."
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

I'm concerned with how nonchalant you are about your husband/child's father knowing that you're in love with another man.

I mean, there doesn't seem to be any kind fear or concern at all about how many ways this can end badly for you.

You might think everything's sweet, but Hector might just be laying back in the cut and letting you believe what you wanna believe.........yet plotting to hurt you in the worst possible way.

If you get nothing else from this, you need to realize that you can't put anything past anybody.

The person you underestimate might be the one you need to be most worried about.

giphy.gif
    Stop...........
    Worrying...............
    About..................
    That................
    Man.....................

Last night when Your mother and I were in bed she says,"I want you to ? me like this is the last time you'll see me. I go, I just did
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »

I'm concerned with how nonchalant you are about your husband/child's father knowing that you're in love with another man.

I mean, there doesn't seem to be any kind fear or concern at all about how many ways this can end badly for you.

The person you underestimate might be the one you need to be most worried about.

giphy.gif
    Stop...........
    Worrying...............
    About..................
    That................
    Man.....................

Last night when Your mother and I were in bed she says,"I want you to ? me like this is the last time you'll see me. I go, I just did

that's so much imagination i think you might need to take a lunch break
  • Westie
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

Idc you called me a big ? but don't disrespect my lady parts like that. I wouldn't let him anywhere near my ? .

Big ? smash as in beat up physically. But good job telling on your self thirsty ass

What am I thirsty for? From that fake Jamaican? Who doesn't even eat ? ?????? Get alllll the way the Foh.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif
    Stop...........
    Worrying...............
    About..................
    That................
    Man.....................

^--- Wants to see a murder. You ain't slick.

i'm just glad it's someone else's headache now...so i can instigate with no risk to my own patience....
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As if u had th choice

U giving me a pass, ME?
    U got one ? @maxine that rushed to make sure I was ok cause he heard there was a train crash in jerz
    U got southern troglodyte that has to @ me very 2 seconds to make sure I know shes talking about me

Then u, someone who reaction stalks and interrogates women about me begging me to not have u be mean to me.

Drama queen. Anyway.... go get back to not satisfying whatever unfortunate women you deal with.

Thats what I thought
    U got nothing, thirsty ass
    Chicity wrote: »

Nah im just friggin intrigued
    Hoes stay lying on me and other people @UnknownUser @ChillaDaKilla etc
    for ? and giggles
    But when pressed they have no evidence. Cant let muhfuckas bare false witness against I and I mi nah allow it!
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif
    Stop...........
    Worrying...............
    About..................
    That................
    Man.....................

I'm worried about her..........not him.

I feel partly responsible for not taking her under my wing when I should have.

But alas.........at the time............my attention was more focused on the matriculation of a young lady from NC.
  • Westie
    Options
    As if u had th choice

U giving me a pass, ME?

Thats what I thought
    U got nothing, thirsty ass
    Chicity wrote: »

Nah im just friggin intrigued
    Hoes stay lying on me and other people @UnknownUser @ChillaDaKilla etc
    for ? and giggles
    But when pressed they have no evidence. Cant let muhfuckas bare false witness against I and I mi nah allow it!

Idk ? about those 2. Nobody needs to lie on you girl. You're welcome tho.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if there is a more interesting thread I'm missing
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.