DWO wrote: »
    I wonder if there is a more interesting thread I'm missing

j5xa2nwr9frx.jpg
    I pull the Mac out the closet, start firin
    For you cats outta pocket, stop tryin
    Take that, get back, clap iron
    You know, stay low, keep firin

But he dont respect his jaw

Cmon now.......lets give it a few more days before we start callin beans bluff.....

Thats sigel fam.....

The broad street bully!

terrell-owens-e13498065593271.png

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simplicius wrote: »
    Lol man this ? foolish on the real. A magician and a attention craving broad with baby who just got married to ? she was never really feelin to begin with lol.

Must of been some intense skyping going on to fully invest yaself into this situation lol. But ? it, its yall lives.

Weird mufuckas.

My ? , wtf is a full investment? We ain't even met yet bruh. We both living our lives just the same as before we met. The only thing that changed is how we think of each other, on some real ? .

Y'all need to settle down on the real

Love bruh.....love and what that brings is a full investment. For yall to not even have met and yet love eachother shows there is a full investment of feelings involved between yall too.

Look, she is an attractive chick but this whole situation just sounds weird as ? .

In my mind a full investment would be either one of us dropping everything we got goin in our respective cities and living together. We ain't even got close to establishing that. Chill.

You ? act like y'all ain't thought I was weird from the beginning. I've been mocked from the moment I talked about spirituality on here but that hasn't stopped me. Weird>>>orthodox

My Life ain't never been normal for me compared to most of y'all. And I plan on making it even stranger. Wait on it.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol man this ? foolish on the real. A magician and a attention craving broad with baby who just got married to ? she was never really feelin to begin with lol.

Must of been some intense skyping going on to fully invest yaself into this situation lol. But ? it, its yall lives.

Weird mufuckas.

My ? , wtf is a full investment? We ain't even met yet bruh. We both living our lives just the same as before we met. The only thing that changed is how we think of each other, on some real ? .

Y'all need to settle down on the real

Love bruh.....love and what that brings is a full investment. For yall to not even have met and yet love eachother shows there is a full investment of feelings involved between yall too.

Look, she is an attractive chick but this whole situation just sounds weird as ? .

In my mind a full investment would be either one of us dropping everything we got goin in our respective cities and living together. We ain't even got close to establishing that. Chill.

You ? act like y'all ain't thought I was weird from the beginning. I've been mocked from the moment I talked about spirituality on here but that hasn't stopped me. Weird>>>orthodox

My Life ain't never been normal for me compared to most of y'all. And I plan on making it even stranger. Wait on it.

No doubt bruh, embrace the hate. Its the ic, at the end of the day we dont REALLY care what yall got going on. I honestly didnt pay enough attention n thought u was another poster this whole damn time even when i was playin gta which yall so i cant say i know ya post.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And @Purr I'm disappointed in you tora. We already talked about having mutual friends. Ain't no frontin over here.

Bgood.

This ? just lost his damn mind.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @Simplicius once y'all make it official will you allow her to have e-relationships?

This is a legit question lol
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    Simplicity is JG. Confirmed

I thought I was JG, you ? .

Seems like you always got that ? on your mind, hmmmmm...

How ? and unusual...

JG alias^^^^@thatdamnjay
  • Dupac
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    Simplicity is JG. Confirmed

I thought I was JG you ? .

Seems like you always got that ? on your mind, hmmmmm...

How ? and unusual...

:s
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @Simplicius once y'all make it official will you allow her to have e-relationships?

This is a legit question lol

He'd be everything that I need.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

I'm concerned with how nonchalant you are about your husband/child's father knowing that you're in love with another man.

I mean, there doesn't seem to be any kind fear or concern at all about how many ways this can end badly for you.

You might think everything's sweet, but Hector might just be laying back in the cut and letting you believe what you wanna believe.........yet plotting to hurt you in the worst possible way.

If you get nothing else from this, you need to realize that you can't put anything past anybody.

The person you underestimate might be the one you need to be most worried about.

giphy.gif
    Stop...........
    Worrying...............
    About..................
    That................
    Man.....................

I'm worried about her..........not him.

I feel partly responsible for not taking her under my wing when I should have

But alas.........at the time............my attention was more focused on the matriculation of a young lady from NC.

Lmao.
  • MistyKnight
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Always said I needed a real man to keep me in my place ;)
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    this ? reminds me of

r4o81j5ctp9f.jpg

+
    [img]http://dazedimg.dazedgroup.netdna-cdn.com/700/azure/dazed-? /1150/9/1159828.jpg[/img]

=

hqdefault.jpg

Na, they actually met in person

yea, but dude was significantly different afterwards.....

dude actually went through a name change and everything

Wait hol up so this whole Abraxas persona about the moon and stars happened AFTER meeting khalessi?

I do remember him as Alpha or some ? before lol

I've been practicing occultism for 6 years bruh.

My names have been Meroe/abraxas/simplicius

@Khaleesi
    48732113.jpg

You gon let this ? round yo child??

? . It ain't like he sacrificin chickens up in his kitchen or nothin.... at least he know what he's doing... all y'all doin it not Knowin is the problem. An I don't give 3shits 2damns or a ? . If this ? is Word Salad... you can call me the kitchen queen. @Simplicius what's Poppins.... Babe.
    #FeedTheChildren

post-43223-Eddie-Murphy-Mildly-Flabbergas-fSDy.gif

Straight sat up like a pretty pup with a ? eatin grin on face! Lmmfao. Lovin the avi btw.
  • MizuryLillith
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Tbh, she kinda misrepresented how we are privately, but it's all good I'll take the hit

The true dynamic between us isn't apparent at all in this thread

For the rest of yall ? tryna save her, it's too late. Just know that.

....I'm not sure I like your tune.... lmmfao*Maniacally
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

I'm concerned with how nonchalant you are about your husband/child's father knowing that you're in love with another man.

I mean, there doesn't seem to be any kind fear or concern at all about how many ways this can end badly for you.

You might think everything's sweet, but Hector might just be laying back in the cut and letting you believe what you wanna believe.........yet plotting to hurt you in the worst possible way.

If you get nothing else from this, you need to realize that you can't put anything past anybody.

The person you underestimate might be the one you need to be most worried about.

giphy.gif
    Stop...........
    Worrying...............
    About..................
    That................
    Man.....................

I'm worried about her..........not him.

I feel partly responsible for not taking her under my wing when I should have

But alas.........at the time............my attention was more focused on the matriculation of a young lady from NC.

Lmao.

l4e7tl36i1ve.gif
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    As if u had the choice
    either way she's lying yall
    Hmm.
    Metallica Sad But True or No Leaf Clover.
    No Leaf Clover.
    Definitely. Definitely.
    No Leaf Clover. Definitely.
    ~brought to you by Stony K. Clover (aka @KINdRED )
  • MistyKnight
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    And @Purr I'm disappointed in you tora. We already talked about having mutual friends. Ain't no frontin over here.

Bgood.

@Simplicius you just lost your nappy headed cotton pickin mind.

@Purr
    Ok, I laughed at your previous runaway slave joke regarding irony but continually making those type of jokes are distasteful.

Cotton picking though?
  • Dupac
    Options
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Tbh, she kinda misrepresented how we are privately, but it's all good I'll take the hit

The true dynamic between us isn't apparent at all in this thread

For the rest of yall ? tryna save her, it's too late. Just know that.

Yall have no idea how deep our connection runs.

Its a concept that many of you wouldn't be able to grasp.

It's like he's inside of me.

At first I could have sworn he put some spell on me... But now I see that he really means well... And he wouldn't do something like that against my will.

@Simplicius

Truth in The Happening
This discussion has been closed.