Dude catches his girl dykin and bugs out!

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's a cheater. He's a ? clown. They deserve each other. SMH.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    ? is a clown. I hope his ass gets arrested for threatening to commit ? harm.

Clown hell yes he is that for sure.

The other part of your post
    [img]http://memecrunch.com/meme/DEYH/hell-nah-? /image.jpg[/img]

Nah, ? that!! She may have been in the wrong by cheating/lying, but he has no rights to harm her in any way. His ain't ? ass needs to go to jail.

I have no problems with the bold and agree 100%.

This other ? you on though
    tumblr_inline_mqj607Avd41rh9v4i.gif
    D0wn wrote: »

Nah, ? that!! She may have been in the wrong by cheating/lying, but he has no rights to harm her in any way. His ain't ? ass needs to go to jail.

Jail for what ?
    All i seen in the video was a ? yelling... with a phone in his hands.

So what harm ? ?

?

It's cool, I just don't believe in physically harming the black woman. Even threatening to harm them is a violation. That type of ? has to go!!
    Dude threatened to ? them. What is y'all listening to?

Show me any post in this thread where I have denied or gone against that ? being 100% in the wrong.

My issue with your posts have been you saying that ? needs to go to jail.

• mryounggun
    edited October 2016
    Options

Jail for what ?

So what harm ? ?

?

It's cool, I just don't believe in physically harming the black woman. Even threatening to harm them is a violation. That type of ? has to go!!

Show me any post in this thread where I have denied or gone against that ? being 100% in the wrong.

If we're being technical, he committed several crimes during that video, fam. Including at least one felony.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Why the ? would you ? just smash some random ? you catch ? what you thought was your girl ??

Cuz it's the last time you ? her cheating ass. Mine as well be a 3sum.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Jail for what ?

So what harm ? ?

?

If we're being technical, he committed several crimes during that video, fam. Including at least one felony.

Technical or not I don't agree with saying he need to go to jail or him being sent to jail over that ?
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? girlfriend is built like a line backer, i think his girl is the stud
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope you ? that's cool with this don't have daughters. ? held them hostage , threatened them and so mo ? .

But lets not send him to jail though. He doesn't deserve that
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jail for what ?

So what harm ? ?

?

Niggga please.
    Killed them with what? a cell phone?
    in the video all that was shown was an emotional simp yelling and screaming.
    I don't see nobody being hurt...

So what physical harm???
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »
    I hope you ? that's cool with this don't have daughters. ? held them hostage , threatened them and so mo ? .

Whose cool with it? I'm still waiting for someone to show proof that I'm cool with what he did.

Can you show me where I said I'm cool with it?
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jail for what ?

So what harm ? ?

?

Death or Jail, it ain't no other options. He and other ? that harm black women and kids got to go!
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Funny how so many of yall post in here in about ? white peoples judicial system. Then when some of yall see some ? the first thing yall want to do is call the police and put a black man in that system.

This ? right here is something one of those females family members can handle. If they handle it right no one will ever know it was them who did whatever. How far they take it is up to them.

Keep on calling on yall white daddy for every little thing though.

I don't live like that.
  • bgoat
    Options
    Funny how so many of yall post in here in about ? white peoples judicial system. Then when some of yall see some ? the first thing yall want to do is call the police and put a black man in that system.

This ? right here is something one of those females family members can handle. If they handle it right no one will ever know it was them who did whatever. How far they take it is up to them.

I don't live like that.

When you harm black women, elderly and kids, you can go to jail or hell. I don't care. Any other time I wouldn't wish prison on my worst enemy, but this dude needs to go.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

I don't live like that.

When you harm black women, elderly and kids, you can go to jail or hell. I don't care. Any other time I wouldn't wish prison on my worst enemy, but this dude needs to go.

Prison ain't the punishment for most of these ? yall think or feel it is.

So what a broke ? off the street for a few years on tax payers dollars. With a bed, a shower, 3 free meals and health care. That broke ass ? coming off for real.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? makes a lame dude crazy
  • D0wn
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »

Ya ? and these ? technicalities, if we doing that, then alotta u ? would all be behind cages anyways.

So miss me with that. aside from their ear drums , Nobody in the video was harmed . Yet, he goes to jail for making threats? really ? ?

I ain't wishing jail on no ? over miniscule ? , especially after seeing countless corrupt cops, and politicians evade prison.

And if she was my daughter, my sentiments remains the same . My daughter isn't beyond reproach...
    ya ? acting like, just because she's some body's daughter, she's a saint... naw ? , the word for today is accountability.

Her ass got caught red handed, then lied.
    Which set the ? off.
    Everybody reacts differently, he overreacted, and i aint justfying it, but it make sense when u apply the context.

• D0wn
    Options

I don't live like that.

This ? keep saying harm, harm harm, show me the harm?

Who was harmed in the video ?

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Yeah...how are yall ignoring the fact they could be related?

This makes the L colossal

No him recording and putting this on the internet does

I think he did it because, he caught them and the ? started lying after being caught red handed .

Which sent him flying...

What does recording it do though? If you think somebody is lying to your face why would pulling out a camera make them tell the truth?
  • D0wn
    Options
    Yeah...how are yall ignoring the fact they could be related?

This makes the L colossal

No him recording and putting this on the internet does

I think he did it because, he caught them and the ? started lying after being caught red handed .

Which sent him flying...

What does recording it do though? If you think somebody is lying to your face why would pulling out a camera make them tell the truth?

Isn't that what happene here tho?

Two, we live in the camera phone world star generation. Ppl record everything.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real men know when to hit a woman and when not to
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Real men don't need to hit women, because the woman respects him as a man. ? you'd come up missing if you talked to any female in my family.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't live like that.

Facts
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LLS @ dude kept telling the ? to stop moving like he robbing them or some ? .

He basically was...robbing them for that pride lol
  • mryounggun
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Jail for what ?

So what harm ? ?

?

Technical or not I don't agree with saying he need to go to jail or him being sent to jail over that ?

I know what you meant. My point is...it don't really matter if you or I or whoever else agree or not. From a legal perspective, this should land the man in jail. This ? it very binary.
  • bgoat
    Options

I don't live like that.

This ? keep saying harm, harm harm, show me the harm?

Who was harmed in the video ?

In the beginning of the video he pushing the short girl to keep her from leaving, while threatening her. Later on in the video he's put his hands on his girl while threatening her. ? want to know who was harmed? ? what video were you ? watching?
  • D0wn
    Options

Real men don't need to hit women, because the woman respects him as a man. ? you'd come up missing if you talked to any female in my family.

? please... there's times women come out of pocket, and are calling to be hit... I dont recommend it, but I don't knock the ? who answer their call neither...