Options

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not suprised that Diddy will vote for Trump. Let us not forget that he benefits from Trump's conservative views. Diddy is a millionaire who couldn't care less about the poor. ? him!
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crooked Hillary and Donald Trump are two sides of the same coin.

One slave master with a scowl, another with a smile.

Diddy taking his chances with the muhfucka whose most likely to benefit his entrepreneurial pursuits.

That's what smart wealthy people do.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vote Trump! don't flag me without an explanation, why not give him a shot and see what he can do? I have said this many times on here now, Hillary is just another puppet from the same camp that brought you Obama and Bush, why not take a chance? this election reminds me of the last one we had here in the UK, Nigel Farage was speaking sense and should have been given a shot, but the British government was just too strong and used it's muscle to spread lies and propaganda to the people, the people got scared and he lost.

I can think of a few reasons off the top of my head not to. He proposes nation wide stop and frisk to "get tough on crime"...even though crime is at historic lows nation wide. This would effect minority groups disproportionally. I realize some of you dont think these type of things would effect you possibly giving clues to your identities. Because his support in the actual black demographic is extremely low so where are you supporters coming from?
    Also the last time a Republican was president the economy crashed the worse since the great depression, there were 2 wars, etc. Not even getting into the personality and situation of the man himself. How does that make sense?
    Yall might as well give it up you aint gonna convince black people to vote for dude for your agenda. You underestimate people's intelligence and waste your time. Its kind of insulting and has a backfire effect actually.

Thank you for giving me an answer, been asking the IC the same question in the grown and sexy and all I get is flagged, I am not a trump supporter I just wanna be schooled on why he is so ? .

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take dat take dat
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    So Diddy is a ? but fools voting for the Clintons who helped lock up some of your fam (or blacks in general) with years in the hundreds, which helped her rich friends become even more wealthy with their private prisons is ok tho? LOL

Not to mention exploiting black people from USA to Haiti to Africa.
    SMH

Y'all fools easy food for democrats. I'm not even a trump fan and never voted republican but blacks ? me going all out for the Clintons. Y'all fools never called Trump a racist until he faced the chosen one in an election. Even though these clowns are best friends lol. Clinton owes the liberal mainstream media (CNN) a hundred favors.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    So Diddy is a ? but fools voting for Clinton who locked half your fam up with years in the hundreds, which helped her rich friends become even more wealthy with their private prisons is ok tho? LOL

SMH

Y'all fools easy food for democrats. I'm not even a trump fan and never voted republican but blacks ? me going all out for the Clintons. Y'all fools never called Trump a racist until he faced the chosen one in an election. Even though these clowns are best friends lol. Clinton owes the liberal mainstream media (CNN) a hundred favors.

There is a difference between voting for someone and idolizing them. You can vote for Clinton because she is the objectively lesser of two evils and at the same time remain politically active in opposition to their policies.

I think Obama being black shielded himself from criticism from the left. Look at how Cornel West was marginalized for his criticisms. I don't think Clinton being a woman will shield her in the same way Obama could placate and resist.

• ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Diddy is a ? but fools voting for Clinton who locked half your fam up with years in the hundreds, which helped her rich friends become even more wealthy with their private prisons is ok tho? LOL

SMH

Yeh, this is the ? I don't get.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH

none of my fam was locked up and i have a gigantic family..
    as for the other ? i dont wanna waste my fingers and my time with the idiocy
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Hillary Clinton "locking up thousands of black people".

You ? wouldn't know context if it slapped you in the face.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hillary is a real life supervillain. Just a snippet of her villany:

-A Russian company wanted to buy %25 of US uranium reserves. Hillary pulled the strings to get it approved and that same company later donated 55 million to the Clinton foundation.

-6 billion dollars from the state department went missing while Hillary was secretary of state; which means she was directly responsible. The official word was the money was "misplaced". Misplaced?! You misplace your car keys, you don't misplace 6 billion dollars, that's 6 thousand, million.

-She deleted 33,000 emails which was technically illegal and property of the US government through the Freedom of Information Act. Basically any government officials records are public property. She deleted them and has yet to divulge what they were about.

-She's accepted 25 million dollars from Saudia Arabia and regularly accepts bribes from other countries in the Middle East. Bear in mind Saudia Arabia is a country that still practices Sharia Law and owns African slaves. Two things that directly goes against the values of America which is her job to uphold if she becomes the next POTUS.

-Vince Foster in the middle of the Whitewater scandal was going to turn over states evidence for immunity. A couple days later he wound up dead from two shots(!) to the head and it was deemed a suicide. Hillary subsequently confiscated his files and destroyed all of them.

-A while back the head of the UN mysteriously wound up dead not long before agreeing to turn over evidence that could possibly indicate Hillary. There's actually a trail of bodies accumulated over two decades that lead to the Clinton's.

And just listen to the way she speaks, there is zero empathy, and zero sincerity It's like listening to Cobra Commander talk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBdqxMUQByU

And don't nobody come in here saying "but-but Trump". ? Trump! I'm not here trying to persuade people to vote for Trump. I'm here cause I don't think people truly understand how wretched of a candidate Hillary is.

Malcolm warned us about these people over 50 years ago. But hey, if cats can't figure it out by now...
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't and won't vote for him, but if he's done his research and feels he's the best candidate for him then it is what it is. As for myself, I'm still researching 3rd party candidates as that will probably be the path I take this election.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Puff been a ? ? for years

• b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No surprise. Lets check his business record. Lets ask all of his former artist at bad boy aka ? artist records how things worked out for them. Oh ? !!! He is trump!
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all really overstating this 'voting your interests' ? when it comes to wealthy ppl
    They already rich
    They don't need to vote for a known cheat and scumbag in order to protect their wealth
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    While the majority of the rap game has made it clear about their opposition to Donald Trump being the next president of the United States of America, rap mogul Diddy seems like he’s not so sure.

The subject recently came up while Puff was at an appearance at Macy’s 34th Street flagship store in New York City to promote his new Sean John cologne. The Bad Boy owner didn’t shy away from his affection for the billionaire presidential hopeful referring to him as “a friend of mine,” according to the New York Post.

He also said he, “always liked Donald’s style.”

So when it comes to putting his name on the ballot box, will Combs vote Trump? “As far as voting for him, that has yet to be seen,” he said.

diddy.gif

Well Diddy, you helped elect Donald Trump and are responsible for all the horrible ? that's about to happen to black people.

The following happened on his first day as President, but y'all ain't seen nothing yet..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhvk2qEeOxc
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

-A Russian company wanted to buy %25 of US uranium reserves. Hillary pulled the strings to get it approved and that same company later donated 55 million to the Clinton foundation.

-6 billion dollars from the state department went missing while Hillary was secretary of state; which means she was directly responsible. The official word was the money was "misplaced". Misplaced?! You misplace your car keys, you don't misplace 6 billion dollars, that's 6 thousand, million.

-She deleted 33,000 emails which was technically illegal and property of the US government through the Freedom of Information Act. Basically any government officials records are public property. She deleted them and has yet to divulge what they were about.

-She's accepted 25 million dollars from Saudia Arabia and regularly accepts bribes from other countries in the Middle East. Bear in mind Saudia Arabia is a country that still practices Sharia Law and owns African slaves. Two things that directly goes against the values of America which is her job to uphold if she becomes the next POTUS.

-Vince Foster in the middle of the Whitewater scandal was going to turn over states evidence for immunity. A couple days later he wound up dead from two shots(!) to the head and it was deemed a suicide. Hillary subsequently confiscated his files and destroyed all of them.

-A while back the head of the UN mysteriously wound up dead not long before agreeing to turn over evidence that could possibly indicate Hillary. There's actually a trail of bodies accumulated over two decades that lead to the Clinton's.

And just listen to the way she speaks, there is zero empathy, and zero sincerity It's like listening to Cobra Commander talk:

And don't nobody come in here saying "but-but Trump". ? Trump! I'm not here trying to persuade people to vote for Trump. I'm here cause I don't think people truly understand how wretched of a candidate Hillary is.

Malcolm warned us about these people over 50 years ago. But hey, if cats can't figure it out by now...

This was prior to the election. People really didnt like Hillary. Many of those people didnt fully think it through of course and didnt vote for her which of course helped Trump be elected. I noticed many of those same people are far less vocal and many are down right upset about the election results now though. Sometimes you gotta just choose the better option its just that simple.
    Its interesting to read all the people who hated Hillary and the Democrats before the election. Many of whom havent been around after. Some of which were banned but not all. Didnt turn out how you thought? Maybe energy was not directed properly? Maybe didnt think through the reality? Happy with the results? Just curious to hear from some of the Hillary haters who havent been around now that its over and your sentiments seemed to helped decide the outcome. Not confrontational just curious of your mentalities now.
  • NoCompetition
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Not a peep. 2 days later. Look at them in here though before the election. They had paragraphs and talking point and all kinda conjecture and whatnot. They were so "confident" and put so much energy into anti Hillary. Now none of them defend their stances. Why take those stances in the first place if your going to run from them when they get the result you championed. I can only speculate but I guess there are the ones who wanted Trump to win so nothing more to say. Then you have the ones who are kind of shell shocked by how misdirected and off base and ridiculously gullible and easily manipulated they were. Did you not realize the possible result of taking such a stance going in? Was the concept of reality and cause and effect foreign to you? Reality seemed to hit em hard when it came. What were they thinking? What do they think? Its an honest and intriguing question.
    So Diddy is a ? but fools voting for the Clintons who helped lock up some of your fam (or blacks in general) with years in the hundreds, which helped her rich friends become even more wealthy with their private prisons is ok tho? LOL

SMH

I'll continue to shed light on em. Look how they were. Where yall at now you had so much to say?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^you big mad, or little mad?
  • NoCompetition
    edited January 2017
    Options

Kind of disappointed by some recent events I'll say that. But look at all they had to say then. And now nothing. Thats not weird to you? The silence is deafening to me. Just asking how these people feel now because they been quiet as a church mouse since the election but look at them prior to it. They had much to say. Doesnt seem weird to you? Objectively speaking. Im asking honestly just to see these people's attitudes now.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kind of disappointed by some recent events I'll say that. But look at all they had to say then. And now nothing. Thats not weird to you? The silence is deafening to me. Just asking how these people feel now because they been quiet as a church mouse since the election but look at them prior to it. They had much to say. Doesnt seem weird to you? Objectively speaking. Im asking honestly just to see these people's attitudes now.

I feel great that TPP was just struck down. I'm also happy business taxes and regulations are about to be slashed so i can expand my company and hire more people. So far, so good.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the name of your business so I can take a look at it
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This was prior to the election. People really didnt like Hillary. Many of those people didnt fully think it through of course and didnt vote for her which of course helped Trump be elected. I noticed many of those same people are far less vocal and many are down right upset about the election results now though. Sometimes you gotta just choose the better option its just that simple.
    Its interesting to read all the people who hated Hillary and the Democrats before the election. Many of whom havent been around after. Some of which were banned but not all. Didnt turn out how you thought? Maybe energy was not directed properly? Maybe didnt think through the reality? Happy with the results? Just curious to hear from some of the Hillary haters who havent been around now that its over and your sentiments seemed to helped decide the outcome. Not confrontational just curious of your mentalities now.

You said, "I noticed many of those same people are far less vocal and many are down right upset about the election results now though."

I'm curious where you're seeing that at? Is it on the IC? Because I swear the ones who seem upset about the results or anything Trump related on here is the Hilary crowd.
  • NoCompetition
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »

You said, "I noticed many of those same people are far less vocal and many are down right upset about the election results now though."

I'm curious where you're seeing that at? Is it on the IC? Because I swear the ones who seem upset about the results or anything Trump related on here is the Hilary crowd.

Yeah got you. But notice how like if you go through this thread, people had all kinda talking points and paragraphs about how bad Hillary was before the election. But now most of these people are nowhere to be found. What i noticed in real life is a lot of the people who had such a problem with Hillary are upset about the election results. I know "theyre both bad" people who would have preferred a different outcome in hindsight.I was just...this thread took it back to a time before the election and it was interesting to see all the "anti Hillary" people. Now that Trump won, you dont see many people saying that was a great thing on here. So whats up with the anti Hillary people who were in threads like this. Because I havent seen much of them. Thats all I noticed looking at this thread many of them been real quiet. I was just asking how they feel now thats pretty much it.