• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    I did some Google's and found out the average adult human skin weighs about 8-10 pounds and average an area of 22 feet. I have to check how much melanin on average is a human beings skin.

1 pound =453.592 gram
    1 gram of melanin =$350
    453.592×350=158,757.2
    10×158,757.2=$1,587,582

So all this time white people have been degrading us because of our color but in reality they covet it more than gold they try to bring down our self worth but then turn around and put an astronomical price tag on it for monetary gain

Olay did a study and found out African American women skin ages 10 years slower than skin on Caucasian women.

"In Olay’s Multi-Decade and Ethnicity Study we have found that women of African-American background aged slower than women of Caucasian background as far as skin appearance was concerned. In fact, the aging process seemed to be slowed down by about 10 years. We believe this is not just due to the higher melanin content in their skin which serves as natural UV protection—although it certainly plays a role. We are now studying the exact molecular pathways in dark and light skin more closely to determine what drives this apparently slower skin aging process"

Dam, the article in the opening post said they were going to use melanin for cosmetics. This shot is frightening if you are aware of how white people get down when you have something they want
    We are now studying the exact molecular pathways in dark and light skin more closely to determine what drives this apparently slower skin aging process

The bottom line is recessive is recessive. Of course they age quicker.
    Propagandizing dark skin as less valuable was one of the the biggest tricks in history.

On a related note....
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/11/us/kendrick-johnson-rally-complaint/
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    If you listen to ? Gregory you would have known this awhile ago. But truth is stranger than fiction

Hmm?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And way less believable
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did some Google's and found out the average adult human skin weighs about 8-10 pounds and average an area of 22 feet. I have to check how much melanin on average is a human beings skin.

1 pound =453.592 gram
    1 gram of melanin =$350
    453.592×350=158,757.2
    10×158,757.2=$1,587,582
    Gona meme this
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hide your kids, hide your wife!!!
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like they'll start with dead bodies first. Very interesting.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't that some ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black folks rich af now
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been knew this year's ago and try to tell y'all from real sources.

http://www.riverroadresearch.com/patents
  • Ajackson17
    Options

1 pound =453.592 gram
    1 gram of melanin =$350
    453.592×350=158,757.2
    10×158,757.2=$1,587,582

So all this time white people have been degrading us because of our color but in reality they covet it more than gold they try to bring down our self worth but then turn around and put an astronomical price tag on it for monetary gain

It was propaganda and psychological attacks against you not against the investors.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would make a good book.

Melanin sells so ? start sellin' theirs. They lose their pigmentation. 'Clear' blacks fall beneath black blacks in the social peckin' order. Conditions for black blacks get a lil better. Clear blacks protest. Maybe throw in a love story.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I keep telling yall it's about more than us just being black why we being hunted out here. Get woke.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    In before cacs ? us ? us,skin us .... all because of our skin...oh :s

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn ? deep. been binge watchin luke cage for the last five days. got to get my mind back right
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We gotta start getting ahead on curve on these "psuedo science" ...

The hottest one is that blk ppl are the real native americans...
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love how the younger generation always calls DuckTales on the ? ? Gregory. He was on this wave years ago. They also steal some liquid like testosterone from young black males. Stated that's what the Atlanta child murders centered around. It's worth more than melanin! Edomites have always known our value. Melanin works in concert with the sun for the positive. The Sun kills them. Something to think about. They couldn't work in those fields or else they'd burn up. They're still burning from the sun. It was a thread a while ago about how Melanie can power batteries longer than any battery made. They think it'll make them some sort of immortal ? or something. Real life Sy Fy ahit gonna be the norm regarding us very publicly soon.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    1) If that Melanin production patent actually works as advertised, Melanin's market price will crash

2) Melanin is also in human hair, b. SO I GUESS YOU COULD JUST COLLECT HUMAN HAIR FROM BARBERSHOPS OR SOMETHING IF KIDNAPPING AND SKINNING PEOPLE ALIVE WITHOUT ANYBODY NOTICING IS TOO MUCH TROUBLE.

like damn I know u paranoid ? love every wacky conspiracy theory but i swear anybody in this thread who wasn't joking about the "white men poaching Wesley Snipes" ? .........and really spends the rest of their life in fear of White Skin Collectors..............have fun carrying that L to the grave.

smh @ being scared of a cac catching you slippin & draining your melanin like

18f35ypah95m.jpg
    D0wn wrote: »

I'll say this tho, blk ppl need to start waking up, and connecting the dots. cause all this is extra evidence that a massacre of blk ppl are coming.

the evidence is all over every right wing comment sections and twitter hashtag, they're not gonna massacre us so they can flip our skin on Ebay they're gonna do it because they ? hate us and think we're with ISIS

imho that 'coming massacre' is the only thing that can possibly light a fire under Black America's collective ass and ? the status quo complacency enough for a Black Nation to emerge.

but that's a discussion for another thread
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    I love how the younger generation always calls DuckTales on the ? ? Gregory. He was on this wave years ago. They also steal some liquid like testosterone from young black males. Stated that's what the Atlanta child murders centered around. It's worth more than melanin! Edomites have always known our value. Melanin works in concert with the sun for the positive. The Sun kills them. Something to think about. They couldn't work in those fields or else they'd burn up. They're still burning from the sun. It was a thread a while ago about how Melanie can power batteries longer than any battery made. They think it'll make them some sort of immortal ? or something. Real life Sy Fy ahit gonna be the norm regarding us very publicly soon.

On another forum someone said that ? Gregory said that somebody found a dumpster with like 200 black bodies in it I think he said it was found behind the CDC
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    If you listen to ? Gregory you would have known this awhile ago. But truth is stranger than fiction

This

The Melanin market isn't new at all, yet it's basically been concealed from most black people for a very long time
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Could the melanin found in our bodies and in foods like mushrooms help to mitigate the increasingly dire quantities of radiation we are exposed to daily?

Over the course of the past decade, one of the most interesting concepts I have run into while scouring the biomedical literature is the possibility that melanin's biological role in the human body may extend far beyond simply protecting us against UV radiation. In fact, one recent and highly controversial paper proposes that melanin is responsible for generating the majority of the body's energy, effectively challenging the ATP-focused and glucose-centric view of cellular bioenergetics that has dominated biology for the past half century.

Research is now emerging indicating that melanin may function in a manner analogous to energy harvesting pigments such as chlorophyll, and may have even have driven our evolution into the uniquely hairless, brain-dominant hominins we are today. While melanin's proposed ability to convert sunlight into metabolic energy has amazing implications (one of which is the taxonomical reclassification of our species from heterotrophic to photoheterotrophic), what may have even more spectacular implications is the prospect that melanin may actually both protect us against ionizing radiation and transform some of it into metabolically useful energy.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/could-melanin-convert-radiation-harmless-even-useful-energy
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Yeah, that got to die the ? out. Just escapism from mother africa pretty much. I ? these dudes off and say what ? that the natives have over in West and Central Africa? Nothing, we had universities, medical centers, roads, pavement, lights on the streets, books, libaries, best businessmen and etc. There ain't nothing here in North America that even resembles anything like it.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Yeah, that got to die the ? out. Just escapism from mother africa pretty much.

Escapism is more satisfying than real life for many people.

Facts? Nah facts are boring, lets make up some dramatic ? and believe that instead.