All you haters of Israel and folks who love to call people "? ", come and look!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I'm currently on a missionary journey around the world and my current location is in Johannesburg South Africa. Today I was on my way to do some street preaching and look at what I ran into:

nfc07atrwu3z.jpg

5ls3s07074ih.jpg

I guess these Africans are ? too! Huh?

Praise ? that they are doing what thus saith the LORD!

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee." Psalm 122:6

Amen.

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess your ? cosigned the massacre Israel has been putting on huh?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stockholm Syndrome 101 like black people here in the states have it and will die for a system that will murder them unjustly, the same can go for those black people.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nevermind all that extra ?

Props to you for having your feet in the street n seeing the world
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And it's 2 kids holding posters...how does that prove anything?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Stockholm Syndrome 101 like black people here in the states have it and will die for a system that will murder them unjustly, the same can go for those black people.

? there's only 5 ? in the pictures, out of how many south africans?????
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

? there's only 5 ? in the pictures, out of how many south africans?????

So you are saying there are no black people that have Stockholm syndrome?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0M6G_e2mgU

This how the Jews treat black folks over in Israel...
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A few (possibly paid Israeli "props") peddling pro-Israel propaganda doesn't equate to widespread South African support.

Ever heard of an outlier?

This government, the black Messiah Obama. Just gave Israel 38 billion dollars over ten years. Those funds are tax-payer dollars, that will be used by Israel to continue the annexation, ethnic cleansing, and colonization of Palestine.

In addition to the purchase of more bombs, missile defense systems, and more nukes.

In short, the United States government is supporting white supremacy and apartheid in our name.

Israel continues to build settlements in the West Bank & Gaza strip. Which is, and always has been exclusively Palestinian territory. The Palestinians basically live in a open-air prison, where their movements are controlled, food, water, medicine, etc.

You're in black ass Africa, peddling fiction. Proselytizing a script that was given to your ancestors as a mind-controlling propaganda tool, to keep them as slaves. Now that the physical chains are off, the mental chains of HIS re"lie" gion are still on your brain.

A black man extolling the virtues of White Jesus. How that sound??

The cruel irony is we're getting slaughtered by race soldiers (Police) who look just like the so-called savior in the stained-glassed windows of these churches!!!

FOH.

• skpjr78
    edited October 2016
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0M6G_e2mgU

This how the Jews treat black folks over in Israel...

to make matters worse the man they beat in this video was a black israeli soldier. dont forget how that isreali lynch mob killed that innocent man in the bus station simply b/c he was black. smh at anyone using south africa of all places to justify israel's genocide against the palestinians and african jews.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewWFpl7JacY

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/10/eritrean-mistakenly-shot-israel-attack-dies-151019064200199.html
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The people holding them signs are poor look at their clothes are they bless with the holy spirit
  • skpjr78
    edited October 2016
    Options
    israel is nothing more than a modern day apartheid state. the ties between israel and apartheid south africa have always been strong. they were both engaged in genocide, manifest destiny, imperialism, war crimes and they both found themselves surrounded by enemy nations based on their horrific treatment of the indigenous people within their borders. israel formed a military alliance with south africa and helped them develop nuclear weapons. apartheid north was willing to give the most destructive weapons on earth to apartheid south. ? israel and south africa. and ? @DoUwant2go2Heaven to.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/may/23/israel-south-africa-nuclear-weapons
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Got em
    giphy.gif

Got what?
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT'd for puttin in the footwork, props. But this Israel situation is the equivalent of a bunch of Dragonball Z fans raiding your house, forcing you to wear cardboard Saiyan armor and changing your address to Planet Vegeta. Mufuckas are getting killed just so some old geezers can fulfill a storyline written thousands of years ago.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    ? Israel.

To the fullest.
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Guess your ? cosigned the massacre Israel has been putting on huh?

• b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont respect black africans that live in south africa. How the fukkk u gonna let white people settle there then tell u what u can and cant do in South africa. They have to wear color markers on their arms to show the white people which areas they are allowed in TF!!! i can give 0 fukkks about Israel. They are a nation that likes to start ? and then when they cant handle it the situation they call on the u.s for help. We spend billions on them but they have their own economy and government that is a democracy.Fukkk them Germans (billy from respect life voice). So in short, yes them idiots reppin for Israel are ? AZZ NICCAZ!!!!
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A few (possibly paid Israeli "props") peddling pro-Israel propaganda doesn't equate to widespread South African support.

Ever heard of an outlier?

This government, the black Messiah Obama. Just gave Israel 38 billion dollars over ten years. Those funds are tax-payer dollars, that will be used by Israel to continue the annexation, ethnic cleansing, and colonization of Palestine.

In addition to the purchase of more bombs, missile defense systems, and more nukes.

In short, the United States government is supporting white supremacy and apartheid in our name.

Israel continues to build settlements in the West Bank & Gaza strip. Which is, and always has been exclusively Palestinian territory. The Palestinians basically live in a open-air prison, where their movements are controlled, food, water, medicine, etc.

You're in black ass Africa, peddling fiction. Proselytizing a script that was given to your ancestors as a mind-controlling propaganda tool, to keep them as slaves. Now that the physical chains are off, the mental chains of HIS re"lie" gion are still on your brain.

A black man extolling the virtues of White Jesus. How that sound??

The cruel irony is we're getting slaughtered by race soldiers (Police) who look just like the so-called savior in the stained-glassed windows of these churches!!!

FOH.

And these idiots believe ? is the reason for that country existing and still being in existence. It's usually some ? ? pushing that ? too.

And ? the chargers.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I give no ? about Palestinians and from a objective standpoint I can support the apartheid in Israel
  • skpjr78
    edited October 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I give no ? about Palestinians and from a objective standpoint I can support the apartheid in Israel

and you wonder why we call you negroes ? . smh at any black person ever fixing their mouth to say the bolded. you white jesus worshipping sambos are a ? disgrace.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »

and you wonder why we call you negros ? . you white jesus worshipping sambos are a ? disgrace.

I am black and proud and am under no compulsions to agree with your understanding or thought or ? so

You can suck your mother,sisters,grandmother aunts and uncle's. I don't like you period so you can ? off and dead.